Will I need to set up all my BBM contacts and email accounts if I load a leak on my Z30?
    10-18-14 05:14 PM
    Hey buddy! Are you all set on this now?
    I sent you a PM with the info.

Your BBM contacts come back with your BBID and your email accounts come back if you restore your settings. If not, you put the email accounts in manually. Either way, you will have to put in your passwords becasue even when you restore, the phone doesn't like it.
    10-18-14 06:17 PM
    Yep, just like the lady said. It depends on the way you install your leak.

If you just do a non-destructive upgrade to a leak then you won't lose anything. But they say the OS doesn't work very well in this method of installation.

If you install your leak via auto-loader then that's going to wipe all your data from the phone's internal storage. If you login to your Blackberry ID after installing the auto-loader then you'll have your contacts there. Contacts are stored on cloud so you'll never lose them. Well, unless you delete them purposely.

But look, since the auto-loader wiped all the data off your phone's internal storage, your email account info has also been wiped. So, you will have to log back in to each email account.

If you make a backup prior to the installation of the leak via auto-loader and then restored the leak afterwards, you will still have to enter the password to each email account, or login to it again, depending on the email service which you're using. But you will not have to login to BBM or Blackberry services because that data is restored with the backup.
    10-18-14 09:02 PM