Does anyone you know how to do this?

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 07:54 AM
    I don't, although I wish I did. If there's a way to do it, it'll probably be using CAP - http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...rabber-737025/
    05-24-13 06:28 PM
    Just delete the first part of the autoloader (cap.exe).
    Then you're left with Core OS.signed + Radio.signed in that order.
    05-24-13 06:33 PM
    Just delete the first part of the autoloader (cap.exe).
    Then you're left with Core OS.signed + Radio.signed in that order.
    Thanks but I don't understand what you mean by deleting the first part of the autoloader.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 06:40 PM
    Thanks but I don't understand what you mean by deleting the first part of the autoloader.

Posted via CB10
    I'm guessing it means use the command line and run

cap delete os.signed

To be clear, that's just a guess.
    Last edited by SCrid2000; 05-24-13 at 07:04 PM.
    05-24-13 06:47 PM

cap delete os.signed

delete is not a valid autoloader command. Unless I'm mistaken, delete means delete text in the file itself using HxD.
    05-24-13 07:33 PM
    delete is not a valid autoloader command. Unless I'm mistaken, delete means delete text in the file itself using HxD.
    Yes, the same way you create cap.exe (by deleting the OS and Radio). Instead, delete the CAP.

I can make an app or script to do this for you.
    Kyle27, zocster and sbmd like this.
    05-24-13 11:46 PM
    That would be extremely useful for me. I have a lot of autoloaders and would love to extract the signed files from them. Would really appreciate if you could do this!
    05-25-13 01:09 AM
    Yes, the same way you create cap.exe (by deleting the OS and Radio). Instead, delete the CAP.

That would be an amazing addition to Sachibar
    05-25-13 01:14 AM
    That would be an amazing addition to Sachibar
    I agree

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 01:16 AM
    I'm very much interested in this tool as well. It would allow for non-destructive upgrades that do not require a full reload of every single application every time there is a leak.
    fighterjet79 likes this.
    05-25-13 01:36 AM
    I'm very much interested in this tool as well. It would allow for non-destructive upgrades that do not require a full reload of every single application every time there is a leak.
    Would it? I assumed the autoloaders required a full reload because they were debrick images.
    05-25-13 01:43 AM
    Nope. For that you need signed bars and that's what sashup is giving you already.
    The signed files can only be used to create autoloaders.

Sent from a Q10 with a crappy OLED screen
    05-25-13 04:28 AM
    Please! Add it to Sachup functions!

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    05-25-13 04:32 AM

cap delete os.signed

Thanks. I'll give it a try.
    05-25-13 05:04 AM

cap delete os.signed

Thanks. I'll give it a try.
    This will not work. You cannot use a "delete" command with autoloader.exe or cap.exe as "delete" is not a valid command for the autoloader.

To extract radio and OS files, see: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...-files-811138/
    05-25-13 05:16 AM
    This will not work. You cannot use a "delete" command with autoloader.exe or cap.exe as "delete" is not a valid command for the autoloader.

To extract radio and OS files, see: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...-files-811138/
    Hee. I'm used to using a command line interface from back in the DOS days when I was trying to get Ultima III to run but I think this is over my head.
    05-25-13 05:45 AM
    Hee. I'm used to using a command line interface from back in the DOS days when I was trying to get Ultima III to run but I think this is over my head.
    There are no complicated command-line prompts here. Autoloader only supports four commands itself. However, it does not have a command to extract the .signed files, which makes sense as it's meant to be a "loader."

If you need to extract one or both of the .signed files, you can do so and it can almost entirely be done with graphical tools.
    05-25-13 05:53 AM
    There are no complicated command-line prompts here. Autoloader only supports four commands itself. However, it does not have a command to extract the .signed files, which makes sense as it's meant to be a "loader."

If you need to extract one or both of the .signed files, you can do so and it can almost entirely be done with graphical tools.

What tools?

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 06:13 AM
    If you get down to basics, then essentially Windows Explorer and a hex editor, maybe just a decent text editor (not Notepad).
    05-25-13 06:44 AM
    Adding it to Sachup. A splitter and combiner.
    05-25-13 07:06 AM
    The "C" program to extract both radio and OS files from an autoloader, which presumes the first file is the radio and the second the OS, is at http://www.denninger.net/parseautoloader.c

Come and get it (you will need to compile it, as it's source. And it ain't elegant -- just functional.)
    05-25-13 10:33 AM
    Adding it to Sachup. A splitter and combiner.
    @lawguyman this will be a graphical tool as well.
    05-25-13 02:29 PM