There are none, if you think there are errors in the development OSes you shouldn't be running them. Development oses are used to make sure developers applications will be compatible with features of OS 10.3.0. And are not meant to be used as your daily driver software. Use of the stripped down OS is to your discretion but don't expect it to work 100%. If you have no idea what to use a dev OS for then don't run it. There are no fixes or bugs, so don't make posts stating critical bugs in 10.3.0 or anything of that kind. Your bloating the leaks section of the forum and creating more work for mods.

Posted via CB10
    Moopusmaximus and moyah8 like this.
    07-10-14 01:58 PM
    Makes sense!!!

Posted via CB10
    07-10-14 01:59 PM
    There are none, if you think there are errors in the development OSes you shouldn't be running them. Development oses are used to make sure developers applications will be compatible with features of OS 10.3.0. And are not meant to be used as your daily driver software. Use of the stripped down OS is to your discretion but don't expect it to work 100%. If you have no idea what to use a dev OS for then don't run it. There are no fixes or bugs, so don't make posts stating critical bugs in 10.3.0 or anything of that kind. Your bloating the leaks section of the forum and creating more work for mods.

Posted via CB10
    What about list od known issues on BB developer site? Guess it's just for fun there...

Posted via CB10
    07-10-14 02:01 PM
    I'll let you guess what the difference between the developer website and crackberry is.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-14 02:03 PM
    A developer OS shouldn't have NFC locked down. What if I was building a NFC specific app?

Posted via the White Knight
    ChrisAmbrose and Montmartre like this.
    07-10-14 03:05 PM
    Perhaps, the OP should be amended to state that: "there may be errors in the dev os, but complaints regarding its shortcomings as a daily driver should be curtailed and dismissed, especially when expressed in earnest and apparent anger and / or frustration by average consumers attempting to run it, or expecting it to run, as if it were an official release."
    It appears that the OP is addressing complaints, made by those who have unrealistic expectations, and lack an understanding of the purpose, of the SDK. There are several forum threads regarding these, and they reflect inaccurately on the state of the BB10 OS and convey an unrealistic picture of its stability (or supposed lack thereof). These specific complaints and / or rants are unnecessary.
    While it might seem that this should be considered "common knowledge," and while disclaimers are posted with SDK and leaked OS links, a quick look at this forum will show that it apparently is not.
    Posted via CB10
    07-10-14 03:11 PM
    Yikes I thought you were another person complaining about the watermark glitch.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-14 04:36 PM
    There are errors. You'd be a fool to think otherwise. If there are no errors in dev os, don't you think itd be official?

Additionally, dev os' also provide feedback for BlackBerry on their os not just for testing applications. Dev os is more beta testing where internal builds are alphas.

Z10 - 10.3.0.700 w/ .296
    07-10-14 06:56 PM
    A developer OS shouldn't have NFC locked down. What if I was building a NFC specific app?

Posted via the White Knight
    So that's why my Tim Horton's app can't seem to do NFC payment anymore!

Although the NFC tag in my car did work, but instead of changing notifications and turning on Bluetooth, it launches BBM...or was that before I loaded .700?

Posted via CB10
    jerryeight likes this.
    07-12-14 07:20 PM
    So that's why my Tim Horton's app can't seem to do NFC payment anymore!

Although the NFC tag in my car did work, but instead of changing notifications and turning on Bluetooth, it launches BBM...or was that before I loaded .700?

Posted via CB10
    Timmyme app is how I found out it doesn't work either lol

Posted via the White Knight (aka Q10SQN100-1/10.3.0.700)
    07-12-14 08:07 PM