02-22-17 01:24 PM
68 123
tools
    Now playing

Metallica - Sad But True

Sent From My BlackBerry Z30
    I bought that CD when it was released in 1991. I still have it.
    07-03-16 06:57 AM
    BBKing - The Thrill is Gone
    Barnes and Barnes Fish Heads

Posted via CB10
    07-03-16 07:22 AM
    Yes, the BlackBerry bus has left some riders on the side of the road, and that's because John Chen needed to lighten the load so that he can stretch his gas mileage. The bus owners just want the bus to make it to the end of its current trip before they decide where it needs to go next and let riders back on.
    This is the End-maxresdefault.jpg
    07-03-16 08:35 AM
    Both my fiance and her daughter use a Galaxy Note 3. Release date September 2013. Their phones do anything and everything they need (buggy software notwithstanding). I mean, we can't talk about specs and not mention that most BB10 phones use the Snapdragon s4 from 2012!
    I fail to see the problem. My Passport is super fast even though the CPU is outdated. Not everything needs to have the newest specs to be fast and fluid. Plus, there are many new CPU's released every year, so even if you buy a Galaxy phone now, it won't have the newest CPU anymore in a few months time.
    Besides, for the majority of people, the extra capacity in new Android phones isn't even needed. If it is needed, than either Android or the manufacturer's skin are bloated.

Again: outdated specs or not, the most important thing is that the Passport is still a fast and very capable device. Spec-wise, it's plenty to be a great daily driver still.

Posted via CB10 using BlackBerry Passport (OG Red)
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    07-03-16 08:48 AM
    Terrible... So we all got on the bus to Disney-world. The driver decided we didn't have enough gas to make it but could instead go to New Jersey sewage treatment plant. If you don't want to go then get off the bus here in the middle of the woods and no-one will be called to get you.

Ill wait on the bus if the plan is to refuel at the treatment plant and continue to Disney... Otherwise the woods are closer to home and I can walk back and cut my losses.
    This was perfect, lol
    I think it should be sticky'd as comment #2
    07-03-16 08:53 AM
    A little background music for dramatic effect would indeed seem to be in order. The Doors "The End" seems most appropriate somehow:

This is the end, my only friend, the end
    It hurts to set you free
    But you'll never follow me
    The end of laughter and soft lies
    The end of nights we tried to die
    This is the end

Posted via CB10 with my awesome Passport
    07-03-16 09:34 AM
    Meanwhile, I'm just hearing Jim Morrisons voice and thinking of 'apocalypse now'.
    07-04-16 07:11 AM
    Actually, I just need some basic apps on my BB device for work, so I quite satisfy what BB can do well. Reading comments' CrackBerry users in my free time really makes me more happier than waiting for a transformation of a new updated OS version.

Posted via BlackBerry
    07-04-16 08:01 AM
    Android lovers have always been about latest and fastest hardware, because android sucks CPU and ram resources to run. I can get similar app performance with QNX 6.5 SP1 on a dual core 1G processor with 2G ram as Android running on a quad core 1.6G processor with 3G of ram. OS efficiency with hardware resources is a huge part of performance as is app coding.

A good OS with a well written app on old hardware is better than a poor OS with badly coded app on the latest and fastest hardware.

Posted via CB10
    Vistaus, moyah8 and Mangelhaft like this.
    07-04-16 09:58 AM
    Android lovers have always been about latest and fastest hardware, because android sucks CPU and ram resources to run. I can get similar app performance with QNX 6.5 SP1 on a dual core 1G processor with 2G ram as Android running on a quad core 1.6G processor with 3G of ram. OS efficiency with hardware resources is a huge part of performance as is app coding.

A good OS with a well written app on old hardware is better than a poor OS with badly coded app on the latest and fastest hardware.

Posted via CB10
    Kind of silly to compare QNX to Android.
    Why not compare BB10 to Android?
    Yass85 likes this.
    07-04-16 10:02 AM
    Exactly ! I don't even care about specs. I just want phone that can let me use my apps smoothly.
    BlackBerry is going Android and we want useful phones ! That makes us car about specs !!

Posted via CB10
    07-04-16 10:19 AM
    BlackBerry will do a lot better if they would at least listen to what people say!! I agree business and security is the core of the company but stressing on it has actually turned it into a dead weight.

If chen would spin off a part for general consumers and keep the business core it would bring BlackBerry back to the fore front and as well as added ads,application support.

Posted via CB10
    bigjman likes this.
    07-04-16 01:20 PM
    +1 !

Posted via CB10
    07-04-16 06:00 PM
    Now playing

Metallica - Sad But True

Sent From My BlackBerry Z30
    Wrong......The Doors:

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.2.2813
    07-07-16 02:53 PM
    BlackBerry will do a lot better if they would at least listen to what people say!!
    They did. For example by making a Classic for all the BlackBerry fans who missed the belt sooo much. Now production stopped. Nobody is buying the device.
    07-07-16 06:03 PM
    It's over, just cry it out

Posted via CB10
    07-07-16 07:48 PM
    Thank you M. Chen to abandonne BlackBerry and BlackBerry fans.

I assume you are a man of software and that you believe that the hardware market is a busy market where there is no place for BlackBerry to you.

Due to you M. Chen we have to choose between going on android/ios or still have an unuseful BlackBerry without apps neither for private nor for work.

Thank you again for letting us stuck on the side of the road

Posted via CB10
    Appreciate your concern but little exaggerated. The device received yet another update recently which was quite refreshing. I am enjoying the BB10 experience more and more each day. The device has no bugs and performance still remains unparalleled. Apps is concern on BlackBerry 10 therefore Priv is there to fill the apps gap.

Blackberry Priv on Etisalat 4G Network
    Vistaus likes this.
    07-09-16 12:34 PM
    I fail to see the problem. My Passport is super fast even though the CPU is outdated. Not everything needs to have the newest specs to be fast and fluid. Plus, there are many new CPU's released every year, so even if you buy a Galaxy phone now, it won't have the newest CPU anymore in a few months time.
    Besides, for the majority of people, the extra capacity in new Android phones isn't even needed. If it is needed, than either Android or the manufacturer's skin are bloated.

Again: outdated specs or not, the most important thing is that the Passport is still a fast and very capable device. Spec-wise, it's plenty to be a great daily driver still.

Posted via CB10 using BlackBerry Passport (OG Red)
    Very true .
    Vistaus likes this.
    07-10-16 02:28 AM
    I love my Passport.
    Without Android apps h is very smooth and fast.

I have a lot of Android apps, some patched with cobalt tools some not because no need so.

But running 5 apps from the Android runtime is difficult.

I am used to push my devices to their maximum capabilties.

I know where my Passport limite are now.

For people arguing that BlackBerry phones are outdated and cannot do the same as the new android one i tell them their are wrong.

The BlackBerry 10 os is the best experience on the market. But what i am saying gentlemen is that M. Chen cut off where he had to invest.
    BB10 with full Android capabilties (no runtime but Android core) would have been a must.

No there is no clear future. My Passport is still powerful but with apps totally closed while its specs are on the top of the market.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-16 08:14 AM
    BlackBerry is ****ed up so as Chen! RIP
    07-10-16 01:37 PM
    BB10 is QNX. Thus the reference.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-16 06:42 PM
    BB10 is QNX. Thus the reference.
    No, BB10 is built on QNX.
    Vistaus likes this.
    07-10-16 08:18 PM
    Bb10 is qnx!!! One and the same
    Os10 is the mobile version and there is a full fledged version for vehicles

Posted via CB10
    07-10-16 09:41 PM
    Bb10 is qnx!!! One and the same
    Os10 is the mobile version and there is a full fledged version for vehicles

Posted via CB10
    QNX has no mobile version, BB10 is a mobile OS built using QNX for the base.
    Vistaus likes this.
    07-10-16 09:51 PM
    When BB10 dies you can say that a part of it lives on in QNX.
    However BB10 != QNX.
    Vistaus likes this.
    07-10-16 10:06 PM
68 123