is there any way to sync all my emails into my blackberry ??

i have 2 emails and i need all the emails inside them to be on my blackberry

each email have more than 5000 msg

is there any way to get them in my blackberry :?
    10-24-13 07:23 AM
    I'd like to know, too ...
    10-24-13 08:07 AM
    If they are imap or exchange supported accounts you can put everything on it by choosing advanced options during email setup and setting the time frame to forever

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 09:10 AM
    This would be dependent upon your OS version. If you are using 10.1.0.4181 or later, you can sync all messages from IMAP (i.e., Gmail) or ActiveSync (i.e., Outlook.com/Hotmail) accounts.

If you have an ActiveSync account installed, go to Settings > Accounts , and select the account. Tap "Advanced" at the bottom of the screen. Scroll to the very bottom of the page and set your Sync Timeframe to "Forever". Save and exit.

For an IMAP account, you have to select the option when setting up the account -- so you'd have to delete and re-add it. Use the standard email setup, until you get to the screen that gives you the option to toggle on/off contact/calendar sync. Tap "Advanced" at the bottom. Scroll to the very bottom, and set the "Initial Retrieval amount" to "Forever". You can also set your sync interval here as well.

Note that if you'll be syncing a lot of messages, you should be on WiFi, unless you have a very generous data plan.
    Rame Khaleel likes this.
    10-24-13 09:19 AM
    This would be dependent upon your OS version. If you are using 10.1.0.4181 or later, you can sync all messages from IMAP (i.e., Gmail) or ActiveSync (i.e., Outlook.com/Hotmail) accounts.

If you have an ActiveSync account installed, go to Settings > Accounts , and select the account. Tap "Advanced" at the bottom of the screen. Scroll to the very bottom of the page and set your Sync Timeframe to "Forever". Save and exit.

For an IMAP account, you have to select the option when setting up the account -- so you'd have to delete and re-add it. Use the standard email setup, until you get to the screen that gives you the option to toggle on/off contact/calendar sync. Tap "Advanced" at the bottom. Scroll to the very bottom, and set the "Initial Retrieval amount" to "Forever". You can also set your sync interval here as well.

Note that if you'll be syncing a lot of messages, you should be on WiFi, unless you have a very generous data plan.
    I did it and now I'm waiting to receive the emails

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 01:41 PM
    I did it and now I'm waiting to receive the emails

Posted via CB10
    FYI -- If you have messages filed into folders within your Inbox at the server, you'll need to make sure those are syncing as well. Settings > Accounts, select the account. Scroll to the very bottom of the page "Edit Folder Settings. You can choose to sync all, or select folders.
    Rame Khaleel and toobs623 like this.
    10-24-13 02:28 PM
    FYI -- If you have messages filed into folders within your Inbox at the server, you'll need to make sure those are syncing as well. Settings > Accounts, select the account. Scroll to the very bottom of the page "Edit Folder Settings. You can choose to sync all, or select folders.
    thank you for your help i got all my masseges
    toobs623 and southlander like this.
    10-24-13 03:39 PM
    Glad to help. Cheers.
    Rame Khaleel likes this.
    10-24-13 04:00 PM
    Very good point, thanks for the reminder

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 04:17 PM
    Glad to help. Cheers.

Thank you again
    Attachment 213878

See what happen after I reboot the mobile

Attachment 213879

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Elessar.cm; 10-25-13 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Removing personal info in pic
    10-24-13 04:25 PM
    Rame,
    Are your Hotmail accounts set up as ActiveSync or POP? If you're not sure, you can check by going into the the Advanced Options for the accounts, and look at the server settings. If they begin with "POP" or similar, that explains the massive number of unread messages. Can you check and reply?
    Rame Khaleel likes this.
    10-24-13 05:01 PM
    Rame,
    Are your Hotmail accounts set up as ActiveSync or POP? If you're not sure, you can check by going into the the Advanced Options for the accounts, and look at the server settings. If they begin with "POP" or similar, that explains the massive number of unread messages. Can you check and reply?
    I really don't know what is that but here's the advanced screens and u can check and see

Attachment 213900
    Attachment 213901
    Attachment 213902

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Elessar.cm; 10-25-13 at 12:20 AM. Reason: Removing personal info.
    10-24-13 05:53 PM
    Rame,

*** First, screen caps are very helpful. But, please be careful that you're not giving out personal information! These pics show your email address and PIN number. I've deleted them for you -- hope that's OK.

I'm not sure why your ActiveSync account is showing everything synced as new. Let me see what I can dig up.
    Last edited by Elessar.cm; 10-25-13 at 12:28 AM.
    Rame Khaleel likes this.
    10-25-13 12:09 AM
    Rame,

*** First, screen caps are very helpful. But, please be careful that you're not giving out personal information! These pics show your email address and PIN number. I've deleted them for you -- hope that's OK.

I'm not sure why your ActiveSync account is showing everything synced as new. Let me see what I can dig up.
    No problem and thank you again

It's ok that they became like new msgs cuz in time I have to open them all

Thank you for your help

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 05:03 AM
    OK, glad you're good with the results. That's quite a pile of email to read, though.
    If you need to mark messages in batches, remember that you can always press and hold on any date bar, then select Mark Prior Read..
    10-25-13 08:09 AM
    OK, glad you're good with the results. That's quite a pile of email to read, though.
    If you need to mark messages in batches, remember that you can always press and hold on any date bar, then select Mark Prior Read..
    Lol I got another problem before 15 min
    That I downgrade to an old version from 5xx to 1767

But always stuck in updates zone I reloaded the OS more than 5 times

Then finally I got an update from my carrier 10.2.0.424 and now I'm working on that sideloading and that stuff

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 10:57 AM