Hey Guys,
    I got my passport about a week ago and its the best phone i've had to date!!

One issue that was frustrating me was that my Gmail would not sync: When I delete an email from my phone I would have to go back to my Desktop PC and delete it. It would not Auto Expunge.

I searched online, made the changes on my gmail IMAP settings but no luck. Called rogers got the BIS service and still no luck.

So I was convinced that BBOS has a problem ( using stock release .098. Downloaded the new leak .2267 and no result ) and started to look for a workaround.

After 3 days of literally downloading 17 mail apps from BBworld and Play store, I finally found LightMail and it does everything to my liking as I was used to on my note 3. Thank God ( was about to send my Passport back ).

EDITED
    And YES, it vibrates and notifies and shows up in the hub. No need for Snap /Cobalt apps.

Works seamlessly. .2267 seems to be working flawless with android/apk apps. Amazing!!

Let me know if this helps.
    Last edited by ryaan44; 02-12-15 at 10:02 AM.
    02-11-15 05:03 PM
    Hello, glad you are enjoying your Passport. Just curious. Did you try the setting in Hub? It works for me with Gmail.

Settings > Display and Actions > Delete on > prompt
    02-11-15 05:40 PM
    Same for me, it works perfectly with 3 Gmail accounts in the hub.

Thanks for the tip anyhow!

Posted via CB10
    02-11-15 05:43 PM
    i had it set up to delete on hub and server.

I did not try the prompt option.
    02-11-15 05:50 PM
    so youre saying that this action " Settings > Display and Actions > Delete on > prompt " works?
    02-11-15 05:51 PM
    Ok now lightmail is showing up under notifications. Superrrr!
    02-11-15 05:53 PM
    The Prompt should work fine, like an old feature of BB OS 7, as long as you have the corresponding setting in your Gmail or any other email accounts. Cheers!

Posted via CB10
    02-11-15 08:53 PM
    Hey Ryan, I'm going from memory, but just go in your Gmail settings, forwarding tab, then auto expunge on and change every imap settings to whatever you desire, save, then, go in the folders tab, make sure it syncs deleted and other folders in imap, then you should be good to go.

Posted via CB10
    02-12-15 07:04 AM
    I made changes to Gmail Imap settings. NO luck

To be honest I am liking this app way too much. and with .2267 its amazing.
    m3mb3rsh1p likes this.
    02-12-15 10:04 AM
    Glad this solution worked for you, but just figured I'd chip in and let you know I have had two gmail accounts (one personal business and one schooling) that have worked ever since I got my first BlackBerry10 phone!

Both are working currently on my Passport without a problem, able to delete any emails I want without a problem either!

Must be something you set :/

Praise be unto our Lord Squircle | Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.2072
    02-12-15 10:26 AM
    Hey Guys,
    I got my passport about a week ago and its the best phone i've had to date!!

One issue that was frustrating me was that my Gmail would not sync: When I delete an email from my phone I would have to go back to my Desktop PC and delete it. It would not Auto Expunge.

I searched online, made the changes on my gmail IMAP settings but no luck. Called rogers got the BIS service and still no luck.

So I was convinced that BBOS has a problem ( using stock release .098. Downloaded the new leak .2267 and no result ) and started to look for a workaround.

After 3 days of literally downloading 17 mail apps from BBworld and Play store, I finally found LightMail and it does everything to my liking as I was used to on my note 3. Thank God ( was about to send my Passport back ).

EDITED
    And YES, it vibrates and notifies and shows up in the hub. No need for Snap /Cobalt apps.

Works seamlessly. .2267 seems to be working flawless with android/apk apps. Amazing!!

Let me know if this helps.
    This worked for me http://m.crackberry.com/how-get-gmai...hout-archiving

BlackBerry Passport SQW100-1/10.3.0.1418
    ryaan44 likes this.
    02-12-15 10:38 AM