ok so on the upcoming leaks and on the next official 10.3 OS do you think we will get google+ and other google services and what about popup notifications ? the "NOKIA XL" runs windows phone OS or semi WP and the android runtime works just like a happy fish in the sea

why we dont have "google services " and "perfect" runtime people
    10-29-14 08:21 PM
    you will not have google services. just give up on it
    app_Developer likes this.
    10-29-14 08:24 PM
    .... the "NOKIA XL" runs windows phone OS or semi WP and the android runtime works just like a happy fish in the sea ......
    You are missing the point of Nokia X series. It is Vanilla Android with Microsoft Services instead of Google Services, much like how Amazon sells and I guess even Mi sells.

Nokia XL RUNS Android as it's base and NOT Windows Phone OS or semi WP and Android.
    10-29-14 09:50 PM
    just give up man, google service will not coming to blackberry 10, since this OS is not native android, android player is just emulator
    10-30-14 09:29 PM
    Yea, or buy that "BlackBerry Android" the other dude has...

Crackberry Genius on Verizon 10.3.1.938
    10-30-14 10:28 PM
    I don't believe it will ever happen, which is a shame because I'm sure BlackBerry 10 could use Google services if they would allow us to have more control over our BB10 devices. Sadly, daddy BlackBerry is the true owner of all BlackBerry devices and he won't allow it.

Jolla Sailfish users can and do use Google services and they even get Android apps directly from Google Play as if they were using an Android device. I don't see why BB10 couldn't do the same, but the big difference between the two is Jolla doesn't dictate how their users use the devices that they paid for while BlackBerry does.

If you really want Android apps without the Android OS, maybe give Sailfish a try. I own a device running Sailfish and I'm rather impressed with what such a small team was able to accomplish.
    11-01-14 09:14 AM