I "accidentally" updated to this POS OS version and can't seem to login to my Gmail account. When it asks if I want to "Allow" or "Deny" access they're both grayed out and I can't advance further.

This is of course after I, for some reason, had to allow the certificate for Google/Gmail because it was apparently untrustworthy?

Thoughts?
    06-12-16 02:23 PM
    Other than it sucks to suck and you should have read and known better.

You could try loading the bar files from 10.3.2.

My 2 cents

In Squircle I Trust
    06-12-16 02:29 PM
    and you should have read and known better.
    Bugger off with this crap. I've NEVER EVER had an issue like this with any beta I've loaded before. Should I apologize for not spending every waking moment on staying updated with all things beta BlackBerry OS? Other than having issues after installing 10.3.3 why should I have just guessed that it would be as problematic as it is? Because of my problem-less issues with past beta OS's?

Give me a break!
    medic_28 likes this.
    06-12-16 02:42 PM
    I "accidentally" updated to this POS OS version and can't seem to login to my Gmail account. When it asks if I want to "Allow" or "Deny" access they're both grayed out and I can't advance further.

This is of course after I, for some reason, had to allow the certificate for Google/Gmail because it was apparently untrustworthy?

Thoughts?
    After installing the OS, did you load the missing bar files. If you didn't do that, reload the OS and load the missing bar files. Then try your Gmail login again.

I am the same OS and I have 2 Gmail accounts setup without issues.
    06-12-16 02:58 PM
    I'll try reloading the OS now but so far I've tried Darcy's Tool and Sachesi and neither one will connect to my phone or install apps.
    06-12-16 03:04 PM
    Thanks! Reinstalling the OS has got it working, thanks for the idea!
    06-12-16 03:11 PM
    Bugger off with this crap. I've NEVER EVER had an issue like this with any beta I've loaded before. Should I apologize for not spending every waking moment on staying updated with all things beta BlackBerry OS? Other than having issues after installing 10.3.3 why should I have just guessed that it would be as problematic as it is? Because of my problem-less issues with past beta OS's?

Give me a break!
    Because it is ALWAYS recommended not to install a beta on a device that you need to work properly. ESPECIALLY a beta that you can not back out of. Hopefully you can solve it by loading some BARs. If not, you will have to wait it out until a newer one drops that fixes your issue.

You don't have to spend every waking moment researching, but you also don't need to load it. If you can not accept that beta's may sometimes have serious problems, don't load it.
    moyah8 likes this.
    06-12-16 03:14 PM
    Because it is ALWAYS recommended not to install a beta on a device that you need to work properly. ESPECIALLY a beta that you can not back out of. Hopefully you can solve it by loading some BARs. If not, you will have to wait it out until a newer one drops that fixes your issue.

You don't have to spend every waking moment researching, but you also don't need to load it. If you can not accept that beta's may sometimes have serious problems, don't load it.
    Did you read the post that you quoted? I already explained everything you pointed out.
    06-12-16 03:23 PM
    Since when is a developer OS considered a beta? One does not accidentally load an autoloader. Impulsiveness and ignorance isn't a reason to refer to something as POS.
    06-13-16 06:17 AM
    Closed to avoid further flames and big egos.
    jdesignz, rthonpm and ReEnter like this.
    06-13-16 06:51 PM