I've been going through the autoloaders and OS leaks and keep wondering what all these terms mean. I'd done leaks 2ce on my now damaged Z10 and just used the download and install method (after backing up). Now there's so many links and I don't know which to download, would I need to download a rebrick and radio file or just either? There are so many other terms I'm seeing and still don't have an idea what they are. I do not wanna ruin my Z30. Cos in truth, I'm not planning on changing the phone anytime soon, except there's a new z30 upgrade. Can anyone please put me through this as I do not have my Z10 to gamble with anymore? Thanks
    10-31-14 10:07 AM
    i usually just download the debrick and radio and create an autoloader. if you download the core and radio, just use sachesi. debrick & radio combo, will wipe and reset your phone. i prefer doing that as i dont keep much on my phone so its not a hassle for me. i usually also use those as its faster to download and create the autoloader myself, instead of waiting for someone else to help out and do it. search for sachesi and read up on those thread. will give you a good insight on how to do non destructive updates(no re-setting stuff up)
    10-31-14 10:28 AM
    Use the "Blitz" method. It is an update that will not cause you to start over setting up your phone from scratch. It gives you updated os, radio file and apps. Make sure you use the Z30 download.

Crackberry Genius on Verizon 10.3.1.938
    10-31-14 11:09 AM
    i usually just download the debrick and radio and create an autoloader. if you download the core and radio, just use sachesi. debrick & radio combo, will wipe and reset your phone. i prefer doing that as i dont keep much on my phone so its not a hassle for me. i usually also use those as its faster to download and create the autoloader myself, instead of waiting for someone else to help out and do it. search for sachesi and read up on those thread. will give you a good insight on how to do non destructive updates(no re-setting stuff up)
    Please consider me a newbie. Only ever tried it on my z10 and it was available via mega. I don't know what all these destructive and non destructive stuff is all about. The post says "autoloaders" so I really don't understand how I'm meant to create an autoloader. I asked.....do I download the Debrick alone or both the Debrick and radio as separate files and try installing both? what program do I use? Etc
    10-31-14 12:35 PM
    Please consider me a newbie. Only ever tried it on my z10 and it was available via mega. I don't know what all these destructive and non destructive stuff is all about. The post says "autoloaders" so I really don't understand how I'm meant to create an autoloader. I asked.....do I download the Debrick alone or both the Debrick and radio as separate files and try installing both? what program do I use? Etc
    Destructive means it wipes your phone when doing the upgrade, you have to do a backup/restore or go through the steps of setting up your settings, reinstalling your apps, etc.

Non-Destructive means that you do not need to do that, everything you have is kept during the upgrade process. This is where the 'blitz' process comes in. It's a drag and drop process.

To create the autoloader for your device, your best bet is to download the debrick OS and the radio for your phone, or just wait an hour or so after a leak, autoloaders are usually provided by other forum members. Thurask just made a post on creating an autoloader here http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-ti...loader-972556/

Everything else is used for the non-destructive methods.
    mainely_linux likes this.
    10-31-14 12:50 PM
    Can core OS also be extracted from Debrick Bar file?
    10-31-14 01:07 PM
    Can core OS also be extracted from Debrick Bar file?
    No, those are 2 seperate files.

If you have the debrick bar file, loading as a bar file (not autoloader) it will act like core and upgrade the OS itself without wiping your phone. But it won't update the apps, you still need to install the apps individually.

If you just have the signed file from an autoloader then there's no way to get just the core from that.

The only time a debrick file will wipe your phone is if you load it in an autoloader.
    10-31-14 01:44 PM
    No, those are 2 seperate files.

If you have the debrick bar file, loading as a bar file (not autoloader) it will act like core and upgrade the OS itself without wiping your phone. But it won't update the apps, you still need to install the apps individually.

If you just have the signed file from an autoloader then there's no way to get just the core from that.

The only time a debrick file will wipe your phone is if you load it in an autoloader.
    Ok....going in to the new post from yesterday. it says.... "autoloaders for all devices" and I find there's a link to download the Debrick and another for the radio. I thought autoloaders are just one link created from both (according to the responses listed) and I only have to download an autoloader from one link and install using an app on the laptop. Besides, where do I get Darcy and sachesi? What are they precisely? Forgive my naivety.
    11-01-14 05:04 AM
    where do I get Darcy and sachesi? What are they precisely?
    Please refer to

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...taller-825409/

and

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...-tools-956835/
    11-01-14 08:05 PM
    It's amazing what you could find in sticky threads. I guess that's why they're made sticky.
    11-01-14 08:39 PM
    It's amazing what you could find in sticky threads. I guess that's why they're made sticky.
    Do they actually stick.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 08:57 PM
    Do they actually stick.

Posted via CB10
    Not if you SIC wipe
    anon721037 likes this.
    11-01-14 10:10 PM
    Not if you SIC wipe
    I barely wipe at all.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 11:17 PM
    Ok thanks a lot. I'm finally about to give it a go but have one last question. I have read that creating an autoloader from Debrick and radio files will mean doing a destructive upgrade of the OS. How do I do the non destructive one where it won't wipe anything on my phone? I prefer that cos I've noticed doing a restore from bblink isn't very reliable. It takes hours and end up with an error.
    11-02-14 03:30 PM
    Ok thanks a lot. I'm finally about to give it a go but have one last question. I have read that creating an autoloader from Debrick and radio files will mean doing a destructive upgrade of the OS. How do I do the non destructive one where it won't wipe anything on my phone? I prefer that cos I've noticed doing a restore from bblink isn't very reliable. It takes hours and end up with an error.
    Use sachis , you can do a non destructive with his tool.
    11-02-14 06:40 PM
    I somehow cant get the sachesi to work on my laptop and many have to try that at work. However, i was able to get darcy's on my laptop. What do i do next after getting either? I understand that downloading the debrick and radio files and then generating an autoloader will end up being the destructive upgrade, so i need a list of steps for the non destructive one. thanks.
    11-03-14 03:04 AM
    I understand that downloading the debrick and radio files and then generating an autoloader will end up being the destructive upgrade, so i need a list of steps for the non destructive one.
    Please refer to http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...update-972575/ .

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 03:26 AM
    Thanks a lot. was on it but started getting error messages at 40%. how frustrating. Will try again later and hopefully, things will go right then.
    11-03-14 04:25 AM
    Many thanks to everyone who contributed on here. I've finally had it sorted and I'm loving every bit of this. I'm also glad that I was able to do it non destructively as I'd have had so much to worry about wiping and reloading. One glitch though is.....when I get calls, only the numbers appear even though I have the contact saved, so I see calls coming in and have no idea who's calling cos it doesn't display the contact name. I guess it's a bug with the OS and I hope they get it fixed soon. I'd appreciate comments or work around if it's anything to do with me. Thanks again.
    11-04-14 08:47 PM