05-28-16 03:54 PM
563 ... 56789 ...
tools
    Native "print to" feature. I'd like to print photos, emails, and Web pages direct from the BlackBerry menu.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 01:32 AM
    > Music Equaliser
    > PAUSE option while video recording

RoCking wid Z10!
    01-26-14 03:05 AM
    Please post ideas to the feature request part of the beta zone app!

Posted via CB10
    The reality is that there are more and better New Features Request/Concepts on Crackberry then there will ever be on Beta Zone.

We all know that Blackberry lurks these forums. They might even lurk them just as much as Beta Zone. We are the most loyal phone website there is and they look at this site daily. Even the new CEO has talked about Crackberry in his interviews.

We should categorize all these New Feature/Concepts into 1 Sub- Section

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-10-os-893384/

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 09:47 AM
    Full DLNA compliance. At the moment BB10 phones are server only, should be both server and client.
    menshawy likes this.
    01-26-14 12:45 PM
    Arrived in BB World 30 minutes ago -> Fire Chest Usage

I have setup a thread in App Announcements. Please read the developer notes posted there.

Enjoy!
    I am truly loving the app. Great work and true to BlackBerry 10. This is what we want to see more of.... Native apps and not ported ones developed for some other device OS.

Great work, and please accept my compliments for a job well done.
    01-26-14 12:47 PM
    Customisable profiles and audible notification when no radio coverage.
    01-27-14 09:20 AM
    Ability to have a panel to see running in background apps and its accessible at the (4) square icon next to the envelope icon in the active frame home screen.
    Just tap -- hold -- and then scroll down to show the panel.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 11:49 AM
    Why can we not have the "q" key to change profile to silent 1 keystroke ?

Tried to send multiple texts from a group contact, a message appears, all will be sent as mms!!!! why not texts as the old blackberry 7????

Whilst on a call, swiping out of phone app to a different screen can be annoying, sometimes accidently terminates the call.
    01-29-14 08:19 AM
    Why can we not have the "q" key to change profile to silent 1 keystroke ?

Tried to send multiple texts from a group contact, a message appears, all will be sent as mms!!!! why not texts as the old blackberry 7????

Whilst on a call, swiping out of phone app to a different screen can be annoying, sometimes accidently terminates the call.
    01-29-14 08:19 AM
    I would like apps to be moved to sd card and I would really want multi coloured LED notifications!

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 08:23 AM
    Try to get the meaning of my post. I know what is the benefit of a forum, but I aim more to the benefit of BB10 users. Here things are written just to share and see what other people think, on BETA Zone proposal are read by BB employees and maybe added to the OS, as definitely is happening.
    My is a strong suggestion, do something useful, share the things in the proper place not only here
    Now you're saying "not only here". Which is it? Beta Zone or Forums? Stick with what you stated, don't criticze someone and the contradict yourself.

Keep The Faith ? BlackBerry Q10 ?
    01-29-14 08:58 AM
    Wish List Item #1: Hub should revert to Hub view once you exit the hub. So if you were reading an email and then closed the hub, returning to the hub would not send you back to the email, but the standard hub view.

Posted via CB10
    M_Portiss, extisis, g2gcya and 4 others like this.
    01-31-14 08:49 PM
    Wish List Item #1: Hub should revert to Hub view once you exit the hub. So if you were reading an email and then closed the hub, returning to the hub would not send you back to the email, but the standard hub view.

Posted via CB10
    No thanks. Toggable. Sometimes I leave the hub to look at something else then want to go back to what I was viewing in the HUB

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 04:16 AM
    Data usage calculator + option to turn off / warn when reaching monthly limit!

Swiped with my Zulu-3CHO-0MEGA
    rai187 likes this.
    02-04-14 07:25 PM
    The round knob for brightness bar in the quick settings menu... make it lighter or more visible. It's hard to see it when the brightness is all the way on low and the sun is out..

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925 CB10
    02-05-14 12:19 AM
    quicker and easier access to Desktop Mode for the browser.
    bmoney1229 and ingris like this.
    02-05-14 12:59 AM
    And clear clear cookies and other data should have more options..such as clear cookies but keep saved passwords etc..

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925 CB10
    1Criz likes this.
    02-05-14 01:25 AM
    blackberry should get that arrow on the top right showing data transfer back . I really miss that thing
    02-05-14 01:31 AM
    Data usage calculator + option to turn off / warn when reaching monthly limit!

Most carriers have an app that allows you to check your account and see data usage and minutes. If you're using a leak, the app is still available in bbw.

Also you can turn off data in your network settings.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 11:31 AM
    Most carriers have an app that allows you to check your account and see data usage and minutes. If you're using a leak, the app is still available in bbw.

Also you can turn off data in your network settings.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, but I don't like checking it like that every time. I'd rather it be like on android where you can set the limit on the phone and it'll monitor it by itself in the background.

02-05-14 03:06 PM
    blackberry should get that arrow on the top right showing data transfer back . I really miss that thing
    As an option that can be turned on/off, this would be great.
    02-05-14 11:11 PM
    Nice idea. Would be great if you could swipe down from top of browser, or use the existing additional options menu (the three dots bottom right) and tap on a number of options including:

• Switch to desktop mode
    • Open tab in new active frame window (multiple browser instances)
    • Mute audio on this tab
    • View Page Source
    02-05-14 11:15 PM

Posted via CB10
    As I mentioned in few other thread, in order to keep things moving when replying to a message it is frequent that we need to go elsewhere to get or check information, so having the message left opened became a must.
    In counterpart, this is restricting us to Peek to the new message in the hub.

My suggestion was when we Peek to the hub, the Peek gesture always show the top main hub (new message) during that gesture. Than during the last swipe to the right gesture (let say at around 3/4 of the left to right swipe), it fade back to the left opened message.
    This way we could have the best of both world.

Posted via CB10
    rdcanuck likes this.
    02-05-14 11:43 PM
    In the contacts app, add the "Category" field (Outlook/exchange default contacts field).
    Add possibility to sort/filter by "category".

Actually any changes to contact made from the device simply remove any "category" when going back to Outlook, which is annoying.
    I know that many don't even use that feature in Outlook, but when we are dealing with thousands of contacts database this became a must have to be organized (eg. Customers, suppliers, Personnal....)

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 11:54 PM
    In calculator app, automatically transfer last calculated value from the calculator when jumping to converter. Then return the converted value back to the calculator on the return.
    That will avoid having to remember the calculated value and to retype it to the converter.
    Engineering an other specialties calc's often required a lot of these back an forth (calculator->converter->calculator...)

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 12:08 AM
563 ... 56789 ...