05-28-16 03:54 PM
563 ... 45678 ...
tools
    I would like the contact calendar / anniversary dates integrated with the calendar... whereby, if I enter a contacts date of birth, a calender entry would automatically be made, and that entry would also calculate the age / length of time that event is live in respect to what year the event is to re occur.

For example: a contact date of birth entered as : 01/01/2013 would automatically be added as a reoccurring event and show as being 2 years when 01/01/2015 arrives.

Hope that was clear.

Posted via CB10 on my Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1925
    01-16-14 04:46 PM
    To be able to search within "notes" and other fields (like address) of Contacts
    01-20-14 03:28 PM
    A DATA MONITOR with ability to set limit and warnings!!!

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 04:46 PM
    Please post ideas to the feature request part of the beta zone app!

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 09:36 PM
    A DATA MONITOR with ability to set limit and warnings!!!

Posted via CB10
    We've just completed the most comprehensive calls/texts/data monitor app ever developed for BB10. It was submitted to BB World a few hours ago and will be available for FREE in the morning. Will go headless/paid in about 2 weeks for those on 10.2.1+.

Fire Chest Usage
    01-21-14 09:37 AM
    We've just completed the most comprehensive calls/texts/data monitor app ever developed for BB10. It was submitted to BB World a few hours ago and will be available for FREE in the morning. Will go headless/paid in about 2 weeks for those on 10.2.1+.

Fire Chest Usage
    It isn't on yet... Had a quick search

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 10:18 AM

Posted via CB10
    Waiting for approval by BB World staff. I think it's just gone midday in Canada. If approval goes anything like previous app, it should be available for download by the end of today. I am up very late waiting the confirmation email
    01-21-14 12:19 PM
    I would be pleased if BlackBerry could implement forced security settings - certain apps require the usage of camera, files, microphone...

If I don't want the app to use it and I can't turn it off.

Why the fu** should I allow to third-party apps to use it without my permisions?

Posted via BlackBerry Z30
    01-21-14 03:22 PM
    Waiting for approval by BB World staff. I think it's just gone midday in Canada. If approval goes anything like previous app, it should be available for download by the end of today. I am up very late waiting the confirmation email
    is this app you speak of different than the Fire Chest Backup app? i already have that one, is that the on you're saying will go headless/paid?
    Last edited by extisis; 01-21-14 at 11:36 PM.
    01-21-14 04:32 PM
    One more one more Blackberry,
    ability to toggle 3G/2G on the quick settings!

And, erhemm...further tuning of the system to make it not so energy-beast, my Z10 couldn't last a day
    I don't pay USD$600 for a phone that could not even last me a day
    pavan643 likes this.
    01-21-14 08:47 PM

And, erhemm...further tuning of the system to make it not so energy-beast, my Z10 couldn't last a day
    I don't pay USD$600 for a phone that could not even last me a day
    I've been going thru 3 batteries a day which is why I have started this petition

http://www.petitions24.com/attz30

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 09:07 PM
    I wish the priority hub and the flags for email were on the left instead of the right. When you hit the 3 dots and the menu bar comes out it covers them. While I'm selecting a group of email to delete I have accidentally deleted one that I have flagged or set ror priority hub. If it was flagged on the left I could continue to see the flag

Rockin Z30 on 10.2.1.1925
    01-21-14 09:16 PM
    1. Option to disable pictures in Contacts.

2. A Built in App that test your WiFi Speed. And, an app that act like a CCleaner.

3. Option to Immediately Quit/Exit an Application. ATM, if we close an app it just goes to the Multitask Window, it is not Immediately Close.

4. "Detailed" Device Hardware Specifications under About > Hardware. This feature Includes the type and name of: CPU/GPU/RAM/Storage/etc.

5. Themes..?
    01-21-14 09:39 PM
    I definitely say yes to #2

Rockin Z30 on 10.2.1.1925
    01-21-14 09:44 PM
    This is carrier specific, meaning your SIM is what's not allowing you to toggle that.

edit: nevermind. you meant quick settings. well yeah that'd be cool for the people that actually can toggle. some of us can't even do that.
    Z10 STL100-3 using CB10 on 10.2.1
    01-21-14 10:38 PM
    Option to Disable data services while in bedside mode.

Could be a big battery saver while still allowing calls to come through.
    01-21-14 10:40 PM
    Not out yet?

And others submit your ideas on the beta zone app! Make your ideas a reality

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 11:23 PM
    Posted via CB10
    lol i love how you're stressing this. it's quite true, you can make a thread based on just your feature idea and the beta zone team can put your idea as a poll for others to vote on yes or no. lots of features (even the minuscule ones) have been implemented this way, everyone.

BlackBerry Beta Zone website
    BlackBerry Beta Zone App download
    01-21-14 11:42 PM
    i also wanna throw out there to see if anyone agrees... because it just seems logical to me to have more color tag options for the hub accounts than just 5, well 6 if you count "None" as an option. At least a color wheel so we can select different shades. I have about 10 accounts myself plus the visual voicemail, emergency alerts, PIN messages (vs BBM messages), etc etc. Color wheel anyone?
    dpw09 likes this.
    01-21-14 11:49 PM
    lol i love how you're stressing this. it's quite true, you can make a thread based on just your feature idea and the beta zone team can put your idea as a poll for others to vote on yes or no. lots of features (even the minuscule ones) have been implemented this way, everyone.

BlackBerry Beta Zone website
    BlackBerry Beta Zone App download
    Because some ideas are really great.. Would love to see them in my phone and yeah some of the features have been added in after polls!

Posted via CB10
    extisis likes this.
    01-21-14 11:59 PM
    is this app you speak of different than the Fire Chest Backup app? i already have that one, is that the on you're saying will go headless/paid?
    Yes "Fire Chest Usage" is a calls/text/data monitor/counter app. The name "Fire Chest" is a brand.
    extisis likes this.
    01-22-14 01:29 AM
    Not out yet?

Posted via CB10
    Looks like I was mistaken. Fire Chest Backup took 32 hours 14 minutes for approval. I have also now been advised that it usually takes 4-5 days for app approval depending upon how busy all those great guys/gals in the BB World vetting team are. Was excited to get this app out to everyone but I guess I will have to be patient.
    extisis likes this.
    01-22-14 01:36 AM

Posted via CB10
    Arrived in BB World 30 minutes ago -> Fire Chest Usage

I have setup a thread in App Announcements. Please read the developer notes posted there.

Enjoy!
    ArmedHitman and moyah8 like this.
    01-24-14 02:02 PM
    Outgoing voice call direct to speakerphone would be nice!
    01-24-14 02:05 PM
    Quick question: Does the app need to be always on in active panes for the app to track my data usage?

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 02:14 PM
563 ... 45678 ...