05-28-16 02:54 PM
563 12345 ...
tools
    Full "Undo" feature (like when you're typing a lengthy text block and something happens and a chunk gets erroneously selected then deleted with the next keypress? Being able to "undo" that would save me from smashing a lot of BlackBerry 10 devices.

"Bottom Align" key user interface components: standardizing the position of the "Cancel" button at the top-left of data entry forms is an oversight or miscue on one handed operation: it's unreachable on a Z30 with your thumb: the buttons need to be at the bottom near where your thumb is: that's a one-handed-operation oversight that needs to be corrected.

Support for lefties: also, ability to control whether the first item on a home screen is at the top or bottom and at the left or right.

In short: really put some thought into one handed operation and bringing the most important UI components to the users thumb, not make them stretch their thumb to reach out-of-the-way components.

Where the virtual keyboard is shown, push UP the "Action" bar, don't cover it over.

Ability to set up multiple twitter and linked in and facebook accounts on one device, associated with one BlackBerry ID.

BRIDGE!!!!!! Full support to log into your BB10 handheld from a computer running Link and interact with as much of the data as possible: Link should become more like Palm Desktop was in 1996: a full-computer screen interface to the data on your BlackBerry 10, so you can work efficiently with a full keyboard / mouse / large screen, then disconnect the device and carry all that well designed and organized information with you wherever you go. Bring that back and BlackBerry will have a significant usability advantage over iOS and Android (where iOS has iTunes, which lacks this functionality, inexplicably, and Android that doesn't have a desktop companion app at all.
    clickitykeys and menshawy like this.
    01-10-14 09:56 PM
    Lol there is no! BB11. It will be 10.11

Posted via CB10
    01-10-14 10:02 PM
    Need the ability to edit auto text..miss it on my blackberry Q5..And fix on the ping vibrate on the updated BBM

Posted via CB10
    01-10-14 10:11 PM
    The ablity to sort music app by songs.
    01-10-14 10:41 PM
    Everyone!!!!

Why don't you actually submit these ideas to BlackBerry simply using the Beta Zone app... Just click the feedback button :|

Bountyhunter53

Posted via CB10
    walt63, LWKING, Signhere and 1 others like this.
    01-10-14 10:46 PM
    The ablity to sort music app by songs.
    If you mean to order music by song name you can see it in that order if you go to Playlist and click on "All Music".

Posted via CB10
    01-10-14 10:59 PM
    If you mean to order music by song name you can see it in that order if you go to Playlist and click on "All Music".

Posted via CB10
    That sounds over complicated and hidden.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-14 11:22 PM
    1. ability to remove the clock and camera icons at the bottom of desktop screen. Placement is really wrong on Q10.To many unintended calls and pictures.
    2. Simplification of copy, paste and text selection process.

Luv my Q just as it is but a few tweaks will make things better.
    Dunmanway Emar and rai187 like this.
    01-10-14 11:33 PM
    Everyone!!!!

Why don't you actually submit these ideas to BlackBerry simply using the Beta Zone app... Just click the feedback button :|

Bountyhunter53

Posted via CB10
    Excellent reminder! I just submitted some feedback. So easy!

Posted via CB10
    01-10-14 11:41 PM
    There are groups for contacts in 10.2.1. However, they also need to add Outlook compatible categories.

Also, custom profiles and the ability to have volume control for individual notification sounds (like the legacy OS) instead of one global control for all sounds.

Posted via CB10
    Agree. The old BBOS style individual notification volume settings was a nice thing.

Z10STL100-4/10.2.1.1925
    01-11-14 12:11 AM
    Wifi signal quality is great on Q10, never had a phone before with this quality, this is the way to go.

What must have to be improved is the text selection and how we place the cursor between letters/words, sometimes it gets really hard to place it where we want.
    I have excellent wifi and signal Quality on my Q10. It never skips a beat for me. I'm also a verizon customer and they have really good network and data services.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-14 04:30 AM
    Fix the media player so it does not play voicemails, ring tones, or any stupid sound coming from an installed application, JUST MUSIC FROM A PREDETERMINED LOCATION. It is very embarrassing to have someone in my car listening to music from my phone and all of the sudden I a personal voice note plays

USB hosting

Posted via CB10
    On pc create a blank text file. Rename it to ".nomedia" (that's no filename dot extention=nomedia)
    then place it in your ringtone and downloads folders (or any other folder that your music players plays unwanted music from)

USB hosting is available for z30. Previous devices have hardware limitation so they will not get the feature.

Sent via CB10 on my ? Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    paper_monkey and menshawy like this.
    01-11-14 07:49 AM
    Feature needed is cellular data usage ON/OFF for all application.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-14 07:54 AM
    OK I have a cool idea. I'll try and explain it clearly. When I minimize a window and becomes an active frame, why do I have to press on a small x to close the app? Since the slightest swipe from the very bottom on the Window will move it up, why not just swipe up a little bit more and it's up and gone? Right now it just bounces back down and I am forced to press on the x. Which I always miss. Just a thought.

Posted via CB10
    Like PlayBook. I agree

Sent via CB10 on my ? Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    Signhere and nyfinch like this.
    01-11-14 07:57 AM
    OK I have a cool idea. I'll try and explain it clearly. When I minimize a window and becomes an active frame, why do I have to press on a small x to close the app? Since the slightest swipe from the very bottom on the Window will move it up, why not just swipe up a little bit more and it's up and gone? Right now it just bounces back down and I am forced to press on the x. Which I always miss. Just a thought.

Posted via CB10
    So you want it to be like the PlayBook OS or something different?

Posted via CB10
    01-11-14 08:01 AM
    • Support for OpenVPN, PPTP and L2TP/IPsec
    • Full emoji support (including in the keyboard) for all applications
    Smitty13 and flyingsolid like this.
    01-11-14 08:06 AM
    a better bbmap, like heremap-nokia lumia with offline gps navigation.

Posted via CB10
    BB MAPS for India... Nothing like using native maps
    pavan643 likes this.
    01-11-14 08:11 AM
    Everyone!!!!

Bountyhunter53

Posted via CB10
    Interesting... never saw that... thanks a lot
    01-11-14 08:13 AM
    Dear Blackberry :

I know you guys (BLACKBERRY:BBRY) do pay attention on us HEHEHE, I know you guys do see CRACKBERRY Forum. I know you guys do listen to end user.

We are here to improve Blackberry, no one besides end user knows more than what WE AS CONSUMER wants

Here is the features we need (in better words, CRAVE) for OS 10.3 or 11

1) Black theme on ALL (Yes, I mean ALL) native apps
    2) Google play store PRELOADED on BB OS (to get others on board, some just don't like to buy an expensive device and get around with tech to get things work)
    3) FASTER boot up (despite the fact that it is already significantly better than legacy device )
    4) Better WIFI connection, call quality and GPS signal (guess tuning of radio file maybe? My Q10 wifi signal is even worse than that of Galaxy s4. Call quality is on par maybe? But come on, BB is meant for business, we need top notch signal strength )
    5) Let us decide the transparency rate of the damn 'square-round box' around the apps (I personally dislike the borders)
    6) REVAMPED update to Blackberry Maps (good itself, suck when compared to Google maps, even when compared to Apple iOS maps)
    7) I don't know, you guys continue
    The features we urgently need are:
    everything that was on my Bold 9900 to be on my Q10!
    PJD642 likes this.
    01-11-14 08:48 AM
    to have custom fields in all contacts
    be able to sync contacts from gmail
    These are the features that keep me on my GS4 instead of my Z10: (this is just MY priority)
    -Custom fields in all contacts... (this is big)
    -Group contact folders on a screen
    -Search feature in Drop Box

There are a couple more features I use every day but these are the ones that stick out the most
    01-11-14 08:51 AM
    So you want it to be like the PlayBook OS or something different?

Posted via CB10
    I'm not familiar with the PB OS but if that's how it works then yes! For all the swiping we do, I find it myself wanting to do more. Swiping active frames away seems very logical given BB10's gesture based OS.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-14 09:14 AM
    • Support for OpenVPN, PPTP and L2TP/IPsec
    I so wish they would include this alongside the higher end corporate options they have available, especially with 10.2.1 allowing people to install things like netflix more easily it would be very handy to have a simple vpn option available too.
    flyingsolid likes this.
    01-11-14 09:33 AM
    One thing people should probably leave out of their wishlists would be things that are actually dependent on hardware as they won't be coming in an os update and you are just setting yourself up for a disappointment in asking for them e.g. the wifi request mentioned in the first post.
    01-11-14 09:36 AM
    Also need Theme support, if Black theme is available for some apps, why not a Theme Studio for Theme Developer
    01-11-14 09:50 AM
    A great feature for the devices with the physical keyboard would be the ability to set a shortcut up on the keyboard to open an application.
    RyanGermann likes this.
    01-11-14 10:32 AM
563 12345 ...