05-28-16 02:54 PM
563 ... 212223
tools
    BB10 is dead. The associated promised features are also dead with it. I love BlackBerry. But we BlackBerry lovers should accept the truth.

With Marshmallow on less than 5% on all active phones (http://m.androidcentral.com/marshmallows-share-doubles-46-latest-android-distribution-numbers), the criticism of the Priv for not having it officially available loses punch & merit.

That said, (referencing the quote --> it appears less than genuine when some posters say that they love BlackBerry but BlackBerry users should accept the "truth" because it is those BlackBerry users that don't accept such notions of possibilities that support the success, advocacy, & resurgence of BlackBerry. So, if you decided to turn in your hammer for a brick then that was a decision that you made for you. It should not bother someone who "loves" BlackBerry that it's crowd continues to support it. Bricks crack, chip, & aren't so good at removing misfired nails.

There should be a survey for customers in which features are selected & the best available at unavailable phones for them are presented, priced, & demonstrated. The results of such a survey could be sold to phone manufacturers for added R&D data towards better phones, feature sets, & (perhaps) customer subscriptions.
    Last edited by WiseEyes; 04-12-16 at 08:10 AM. Reason: typos caused by misparsed symbol & wording. Added a hyperlink.
    04-12-16 07:58 AM
    With Marshmallow on less than 5% on all active phones (http://m.androidcentral.com/marshmal...bution-numbers), the criticism of the Priv for not having it officially available loses punch & merit.

That said, (referencing the quote --> it appears less than genuine when some posters say that they love BlackBerry but BlackBerry users should accept the "truth" because it is those BlackBerry users that don't accept such notions of possibilities that support the success, advocacy, & resurgence of BlackBerry. So, if you decided to turn in your hammer for a brick then that was a decision that you made for you. It should not bother someone who "loves" BlackBerry that it's crowd continues to support it. Bricks crack, chip, & aren't so good at removing misfired nails.

There should be a survey for customers in which features are selected & the best available at unavailable phones for them are presented, priced, & demonstrated. The results of such a survey could be sold to phone manufacturers for added R&D data towards better phones, feature sets, & (perhaps) customer subscriptions.
    I like your think.

It does raise some very interesting points!

Posted via CB10 on my ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.2.2876
    04-12-16 10:11 AM
    android runtime update to a higher version like 5 and call it BBOS 11 or Android runtime 6 and call it BBOS 12 also get chromecast support

what I hear everyone wanted a new version , so go 12 and get it out brand new with a idencital device touchscreen device you planned with Android.

Will be big news and twice the sales for Android users and BB10 users and you can advertise them both in one campaign to show you have android and BBOS.
    04-20-16 03:15 PM
    A lot of bells and whistles... n o ! Just a better REMEMBER app (evernote tag and reminder support, flagged email exchange category support and reminder syncing) just in case we wanted to perform GTD with our entreprise exchange server...
    e4diesel likes this.
    05-20-16 10:57 AM
    It would be greatly beneficial for BlackBerry to update core apps via the BlackBerry World instead of us having to wait for an OS update to fix tiny things, or even update the browser.
    05-20-16 03:19 PM
    I would love a Browser Update with Flash included again.. T.T

Posted via CB10
    05-20-16 10:19 PM
    I would love a Browser Update with Flash included again.. T.T

Posted via CB10
    Go shout at Adobe to turn the clock back to 2012.

Flash should be taken out back and shot.
    05-20-16 10:56 PM
    I like your post and I agree with U.

Posted with my Z10
    05-21-16 01:42 AM
    Go shout at Adobe to turn the clock back to 2012.

Flash should be taken out back and shot.
    Why? Is there a problem with Flash? There are still lots of websites who uses flash... xD

Posted via CB10
    05-21-16 06:45 AM
    Why? Is there a problem with Flash? There are still lots of websites who uses flash... xD

Posted via CB10
    Adobe killed mobile Flash in 2012. http://www.digitaltrends.com/android...ely-a-whimper/

Keep in mind, the BlackBerry Flash thing was using the same 11.1 from many years ago, until BlackBerry finally had enough with 10.3.1: http://m.crackberry.com/blackberrys-...-flash-os-1031

And yes, the problem with Flash is that people still use it. It's not 2003, get rid of it.
    Reemaz Baig likes this.
    05-21-16 09:06 AM
    V

L

Bj

Posted via CB10
    05-24-16 05:04 AM
    Posted via CB10
    05-24-16 05:04 AM
    I'm with you

Posted via CB10
    05-28-16 02:54 PM