05-28-16 02:54 PM
563 1234 ...
tools
    Would be usefull to change phone number after paste it on phone app.
    I'd like to change the sending account when replying or forwarding.

Thank you

Posted via CB10
    pavan643 likes this.
    01-10-14 09:44 AM
    BlackBerry Link needs to expand its backup/restore with more specific controls over contacts, calendar, individual app data and settings.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925 CB10
    Gerii, allwi, dpw09 and 1 others like this.
    01-10-14 09:46 AM
    As well as the (mentioned above) option to add USB mass storage on/off to the "quick settings" menu, I want my LED/ring tone control back - let me create custom profiles, rename or delete existing ones, assign LED colors to different profiles and subsets within profiles, etc. I could do all of this on my 9930, and miss it dearly.
    paper_monkey likes this.
    01-10-14 10:35 AM
    First off, I'd like to make it clear that my Q10 is the best phone I've ever laid hands on (though 10 minutes with a Z30 has challenged that).

My phone, the OS, the whole experience, has been rock-solid for the past 7 months. I only have 2 beefs - one minor and one major - that I hope are addressed in an upcoming OS release.

1. It's too easy to accidentally make a phone call in Contacts when scrolling through contact details: brushing the button carelessly is all it takes for Contacts to send control directly to Phone and dial the unfortunate person. It?s happened to me many times while editing my contact list very late at night (the subject of complaint #2). Friends turn into grumpy friends at 2 am. I'd like to see an option for a long-press or a confirmation for dialling.

2. Contact Duplication. Whew, this is a scary problem, that has cost me a lot of time. Yes, it may have begun with the Skype app, but it happens for other reasons as well. It has taken me more than a month to undo the mess. Some contacts have ended up with 12 links, which must be undone one at a time. I have paid for a couple apps to help, but they haven't fixed it to my satisfaction. I don't want links, I want my BlackBerry to go through the list, identify duplicates, and allow me to merge multiple details into a single-person contact which I can then sync to my Gmail, Outlook, etc., and blow away all the junk. I would rather have the Q10 as the Master, not the victim :-)

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    Dunmanway Emar likes this.
    01-10-14 10:39 AM
    Ability to leave empty spaces between app icons.
    Ability to move an entire page (app icons) to a new location - such as move it to page 4 instead of page 2.
    01-10-14 11:30 AM
    BlackBerry Link needs to expand its backup/restore with more specific controls over contacts, calendar, individual app data and settings.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925 CB10
    Further to this, is it not possible for BlackBerry Link to have incorporated a simple on Computer interface to contacts, etc. for the basics of adding, editing and "fine tuning" individual items. I use neither MS Outlook (or Express) or Google's stuff. I transferred my contacts from my old Nokia e72 as V cards via Bluetooth and would now like to edit them on my computer using some kind of one screen shows all interface and then transferring them back to the BB Q10, for use.
    HighFlight88 and PJD642 like this.
    01-10-14 11:46 AM
    No toast notification for a new sms when I am in hub viewing sms or option to turn on/off. Panorama in camera. Ability to restore installed apk's with BlackBerry Link.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-14 12:57 PM
    If you don't like the borders of icons, use a black background

Posted via CB10
    Karan Mohal likes this.
    01-10-14 01:09 PM
    live wallpaper support ,....
    01-10-14 01:09 PM
    Themes, different size active frames, more active frame options in terms of what is seen on them (not sure if this is a BB10 limitation or developers are lazy), ability to switch between apps more seamlessly (going between two different emails is really annoying), better battery life (the iOS7 approach to multitasking/battery life should be implemented to some extent), better cellular signal (my 9780 was great and my Z10 never has a signal in my office), OS7 ringer/sound profiles, folders within folders, landscape mode, Android 4.4 support, Google Play Store app/support, something to get us out of the grid layout for icons (no idea what), more desktop OS features, dock for monitor/keyboard and mouse support...
    01-10-14 02:07 PM
    make app so end-users can send feedback to blackberry directly
    You can already do that with the Beta zone app.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    01-10-14 02:33 PM
    The abililty to delete messages directly on the Toast Notification.
    01-10-14 02:59 PM
    Or at least be able to have be marked as read.
    01-10-14 03:03 PM
    The ability to click on phone numbers from the browser and have the dialer app launch, ready to dial the clicked number - oddly enough my 9900 has this feature.. strange omission from the Q10/BB10...
    01-10-14 03:05 PM
    A fingerprint scanner!!!!! And name the OS 10s!!!

No seriously, i personally hate this question because I feel like my Z30 is so awesomely perfect. But I do like the input. Man you guys are some real thinkers.
    01-10-14 03:06 PM
    How about add usb mass storage on/off button to the quick settings menu.
    I wish they would just do it like BBOS, anytime you plug in a USB cable, ask to turn on USB mode, or charging only. And if not selected, default to charging.

Posted via CB10
    PJD642 likes this.
    01-10-14 03:07 PM
    Retina password unlock using front facing camera.
    Google Play support
    Android app stores on device initially (most people won't have it)
    Personal and Kid Partitions (just like work partitions)
    Cloud backup of app settings, contacts and pictures/videos/documents
    Ability to backup/restore single applications or files
    I would really really really like the option to activate balance on my device but instead of work and personal have it be kids and personal (i.e. give users the opportunity to activate balance in the manner that works for them with the option for a more traditional implementation through a BES to make sure that people don't circumvent their corporate IT policies..
    01-10-14 03:24 PM
    Few features that I miss from BBOS - per contact notification option to override sound profile, customization of led notifications and most of all an option to see contact name when you click on phone number in sms message. On my 9900 when I get missed call notification via sms, when I click on phone nuber, menu screen pops up with option call mrxxxx if i have that phone in my contacts, if not than its just cal +381xxxx. On all other phones I have to click on phone number to start dialling ant then to see person's name.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-14 03:25 PM
    Retina password unlock using front facing camera.
    Google Play support
    Android app stores on device initially (most people won't have it)
    Personal and Kid Partitions (just like work partitions)
    Cloud backup of app settings, contacts and pictures/videos/documents
    Ability to backup/restore single applications or files
    I don't think BlackBerrys kid market is big enough to warrant the effort, but would be nice to have.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-14 03:30 PM
    Bes for home server. Family shared Bes service for home with security, email, VPN, shared folder, remote wipe, etc. Work space becomes kids / family space.

$100, 5 devices. Throw it on whs 2011. Profit.

But need way better Link stability.

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    01-10-14 03:35 PM
    Call confirm -I'm fed up accidentally calling contacts (and so are they!)
    Call blocker option on certain numbers
    Speed dialling on letters on the Z10
    Option to change the functions on the bottom bar (e.g. remove the camera)
    hashtagwinning and advias like this.
    01-10-14 05:07 PM
    One word... SQUIRCLE ;-)

Z10 STL 100-3. OS 10.2.1.1925
    dpw09 and Mecca EL like this.
    01-10-14 05:14 PM
    Be really sweet to have Geo location based reminders in remember app! The only thing I miss in iOS

Posted via CB10
    dpw09 and pavan643 like this.
    01-10-14 05:26 PM
    To be able to edit the phone number in the dialer.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-14 07:26 PM
    OK I have a cool idea. I'll try and explain it clearly. When I minimize a window and becomes an active frame, why do I have to press on a small x to close the app? Since the slightest swipe from the very bottom on the Window will move it up, why not just swipe up a little bit more and it's up and gone? Right now it just bounces back down and I am forced to press on the x. Which I always miss. Just a thought.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-14 08:53 PM
563 1234 ...