05-28-16 02:54 PM
563 ... 1617181920 ...
tools
    Agreed! At least let us swipe over to open the tabs page instead of having to click the button in the bottom left. For me the tabs work well I don't need to see mini pages for the tab or anything like that but at least implement gesture!

Posted via CB10
    The reason we cannot swipe over is because the browser is written in html, not cascades. If it were written in cascades, you could do that and many other things. Can someone confirm this.

Posted via CB10 via Z10STL100-3/10.3.0.296
    06-01-14 11:18 PM
    Perhaps you should get used to clicking the power button on the device to put the screen to sleep before putting your device in your pockets then.

Posted via CB10
    Perhaps blackberry should be consistent and confirm a call from the phone app like it does from the call log in the hub. A little consistency goes a long way. "Would you like to call - xxx xxx xxxx - yes/no". There's no reason for the call screen to dial as soon as the screen is touched. I crank call people even when I'm scrolling through my history fast
    06-02-14 07:48 AM
    The ability to size the active frames on the home screen (especially for Z10 Z30 Z3)! The regular frames are way to big for the 5 inch screen there could be at least 6 frames viewable at once!

Posted on CB 10 and typed on the best Keyboard ever
    06-02-14 09:03 AM
    It has just occurred to me that many police departments across North America are on BlackBerry servers. I suggest using that to your advantage by introducing bbm *911 service. A secure voice video and messaging service to help the police get with the times. You could have a subscription rate at a couple of bucks a month. And entice people into download bbm or have it pre-installed in every device made.

Thoughts?

Z10
    BionicKris likes this.
    06-06-14 06:18 AM
    Wifi direct......useful LED........active frame like in w8 devices....

@dazlr
    06-06-14 06:45 AM
    I'm sure it's been mentioned, but I ask again as it is totally annoying now in its current state.

Can we PLEASE have the function of individual volume control for different apps. I hate that my BBM messages tone is loud, but if I turn it down my ringtone then becomes too low. :-( I want back the function of a separate volume control.

Posted via CB10 running on Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.3175
    BionicKris likes this.
    06-07-14 03:59 AM
    That the active frame page in 10.3 is the same as in 10.2, no open frames = no page.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-14 07:54 AM
    I would love to see a chance for green, along with the blue and red from the 10.3 holds thus far. Customization to the hub would be key to make people want to use it, makes it more personal and interesting.

This is the customizable colours that I want BlackBerry to implement into hub,control accents, text, lock screen icons, things like that .
    Attachment 274270

I feel like this would be what would make people want to get a blackberry again, along with the amazing user interface and rugged structural integrity of their hardware.

Z30 STA100-5 10.3.0.442 with the loaded essentials
    What's that wallpaper? Care to post it?

Posted via CB10
    06-07-14 10:10 AM
    Ukrainian layout has been asked for so many times (Kevin also supported!). But this request is still being ignored.
    What would really help is support for 3rd party Android keyboards. That would not only solve missing locales/layouts but would also give us Swype.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-14 11:14 AM
    Push notifications for android apps

Signature - Google wants your info. What are you gonna do about it?
    06-07-14 04:36 PM
    That the active frame page in 10.3 is the same as in 10.2, no open frames = no page.

Posted via CB10
    AFAIK the blank screen will have an on/off option.

Posted via my BlackBerry Z10 using the CB10 app
    moyah8 likes this.
    06-07-14 05:48 PM
    HIBERNATE
    to hiberfil.sys, encrypted swap partion or similar (Windows / Linux) so we can swap battery without losing what's going on in open apps... and don't have to restart the whole lot...

Dear Blackberry: Features we need on OS 10.3 or 11-mockit_08062014194443.jpg

(meme I created earlier, yeah, it says 10.4)

"No Q10?" -> "Buy from Chen... "
    06-09-14 05:30 AM
    I would really love to be able to select individual accounts to display on the Lock Screen, rather than everything. Being able to have my work emails previewed would be amazing - but I just don't want my personal messages open on view, my darling might be sending me something!
    06-09-14 11:20 AM
    We need option to be able to choose the call screen between the old and the new one

Q10<<Z10<<9900<<9780<<8520
    moyah8 likes this.
    06-09-14 12:29 PM
    I would like the ability to like or unlike my BBM friends pics like I can like in channels. Their should be an unlike button too BlackBerry.

Z10 all they way!
    06-10-14 01:35 PM
    Couldn't see if anyone has mentioned thus so I apologize if this is a duplicate.

Bb10 has so much to offer already, I'm really not making full use of its potential. However, what I do use is plenty of email and social network accounts dividend up into both business and personal. What I think would be helpful, to me at least, would be a multi tiered hub instead of just a hub with multiple accounts. This way, I'd be able to separate my personal social accounts from my personal email accounts and still not have them show up in the main hub where I only have my business accounts. I think the basic structure is fine, just add the ability to add more levels for sorting the various accounts.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-14 11:30 AM
    Couldn't see if anyone has mentioned thus so I apologize if this is a duplicate.

Bb10 has so much to offer already, I'm really not making full use of its potential. However, what I do use is plenty of email and social network accounts dividend up into both business and personal. What I think would be helpful, to me at least, would be a multi tiered hub instead of just a hub with multiple accounts. This way, I'd be able to separate my personal social accounts from my personal email accounts and still not have them show up in the main hub where I only have my business accounts. I think the basic structure is fine, just add the ability to add more levels for sorting the various accounts.

Posted via CB10
    This exists with BES - offering it without would possibly cut into their sales...

They should maybe consider selling it as an add on prior private indicate though - say a one off fee for 5 years of BES functionality on a private BlackBerry ID - without the central management function.
    I.e. The functions people as for such as encryption, slit hub - but no management console.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-14 11:39 AM
    Abbillity to delete emails from server when selecting, delete all prior messages..

Posted via CB10
    06-15-14 02:42 PM
    I'm sure it's been mentioned, but I ask again as it is totally annoying now in its current state.

Can we PLEASE have the function of individual volume control for different apps. I hate that my BBM messages tone is loud, but if I turn it down my ringtone then becomes too low. :-( I want back the function of a separate volume control.

Posted via CB10 running on Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.3175
    Go to settings, main volume, and select always adjust media volume. Will turn down the volume of your apps (games, music etc) without changing your notification volume.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-14 02:55 PM
    Go to settings, main volume, and select always adjust media volume. Will turn down the volume of your apps (games, music etc) without changing your notification volume.

Posted via CB10
    That has no effect to what I am referring to. Use a legacy BlackBerry and you will see the vast amount of volume / vibration customisation to which I am referring to.
    06-15-14 04:41 PM
    That has no effect to what I am referring to. Use a legacy BlackBerry and you will see the vast amount of volume / vibration customisation to which I am referring to.
    Oh okay lol I wasn't trying to be rude or anything, my mistake!. Compared to my old bold, there is a big difference, you are right. I see what you mean now. And I agree, that customization should be there. It's weird how they take certain things out eh?

Posted via CB10
    06-15-14 05:12 PM
    Oh okay lol I wasn't trying to be rude or anything, my mistake!. Compared to my old bold, there is a big difference, you are right. I see what you mean now. And I agree, that customization should be there. It's weird how they take certain things out eh?

Posted via CB10
    None taken... Glad we understood each other.
    06-15-14 06:10 PM
    This exists with BES - offering it without would possibly cut into their sales...

They should maybe consider selling it as an add on prior private indicate though - say a one off fee for 5 years of BES functionality on a private BlackBerry ID - without the central management function.
    I.e. The functions people as for such as encryption, slit hub - but no management console.

Posted via CB10
    I'd go for this. Seems like a no brainer to me.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-14 08:57 PM
    I'd go for this. Seems like a no brainer to me.

Posted via CB10
    Looks like the spellchecker marked some of my post .
    I think I would possibly look into something like encryption too if I could get it for a reasonable one off fee.
    If I remember correctly there are companies offering BES services to private individuals - so it may be worth looking into, but I have no idea what it costs.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-14 12:55 AM
    I would like to see "song info" on the lock screen

Z10
    06-19-14 08:21 AM
563 ... 1617181920 ...