05-28-16 02:54 PM
563 ... 1011121314 ...
tools
    Even better... OpenVPN support.

VPN support PPTP.

Typed on my Q10, SQN100-2, 10.2.1.2141 :-)
    03-12-14 06:47 AM
    I need PPTP to connection VPN

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 07:04 AM
    No. That would also be nice, but i'm talking about timings to set when the device should automatically go off and than on..

Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.2141
    03-12-14 07:05 AM
    I would like to be able to delete an email from the toast notification.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 08:42 AM
    Would be great if you could switch from picture to picture with the keyboard instead of swiping the screen (only Q5/Q10).
    03-12-14 05:10 PM
    In my Z10 I tap the screen during an incoming call to mute the ringing of that call.
    03-12-14 09:37 PM
    Open VPN!!

Posted via CB10
    03-13-14 02:08 AM
    I just think something..
    I think we need camera slow down shutter

Posted via CB10
    03-13-14 09:45 AM
    1. Option to lock an Active Frame so a confirm action is required to close it.

(often I have accidentally closed my Sports Tracker app, etc., by dragging my finger when swiping, resulting in loss of a lot of data)

2. On a related note, I think no app or email or text box should just close and disappear if an edit is in process without first querying the user if a save is desired.

(Occasionally while gesturing in and out of apps, a document is accidentally closed and forever lost, e.g. even in DocstoGo. There is an easy prevention)

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    elGuapoTorres likes this.
    03-13-14 02:45 PM
    If NOT always said :
    - Icon on lockscreen to see next 5 appointments and next 5 task...very very missing form BB6.0 today homescreen theme or Nokia E6
    - Convert a remember to a task (sync with exchange)
    03-15-14 06:36 AM
    Ability to change music from lock screen. Without unlocking the device.

Posted via CB10
    LuayS likes this.
    03-15-14 06:45 AM
    Ability to change music from lock screen. Without unlocking the device.

Posted via CB10
    We already can?

Posted via CB10
    03-15-14 07:03 AM
    Please include app that monitor data usage.

Posted via CB10
    moyah8, nivon and menshawy like this.
    03-15-14 07:03 AM
    We already can?

Posted via CB10
    Or perhaps he would also like to display music info on his lock screen like I do.

I still find that the lock screen is boring, really need new features to improve the feel.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-14 01:20 PM
    Better voice control like more variety of questions to ask like siri and faster response

Posted via sexy BlackBerry Z10 the best
    03-15-14 08:23 PM
    I think the next update, for the notification bar, I would like the ability to hold on the popping up notification and delete it without having to go to the hub and delete the notification.

Z10 all they way!
    03-15-14 08:35 PM
    I want two things in the next upgrade

Actionable active frames- at least for the native apps... like we can play pause music, scroll through the recent calls, BlackBerry Remember entries ,BBM messages just by swiping softy on the active frame without opening it completely

Communicative hub- blackberry hub that tells you about weather, traffic, important emails and perform numerous tasks like Google now for you replacing the current voice assistant which hardly does anything

Posted via CB10
    03-18-14 05:25 AM
    Quick settings: need a toggle to switch from 2G to 3G and back. 3G is a huge battery drain so I only use it when I want to browse much.

Need mobile data usage tracker.

And please, made remember app more useful. BlackBerry must focus on PIM functionality and remember app is not there yet. I've put this in far too many places, but let me shout it out again:
    - need remember note/task sync through caldav
    - recurring tasks
    - a way to specify settings for quick add entries (a template so to speak) so that these have a certain tag

Finally, if you're serious about android, figure out a way to set app permissions there. I won't install android apps as they exist today (with all permissions granted). Oh, and do add ability to individually control internet access on a per-app basis.
    03-18-14 09:05 AM
    Better voice control like more variety of questions to ask like siri and faster response

Posted via sexy BlackBerry Z10 the best
    Try SayIt. It?s a paid app, but has been as low as $0.99. It's superb when I'm in the car - open apps, start music, search internet, navigate, read and compose texts, emails, and BBM. Voice recognition is very good.

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    03-18-14 10:12 AM
    I want more gestures in Browser.
    Ex: Swipe to left to back page, right to forward...

Posted via CB10
    koebi90 likes this.
    03-18-14 10:17 AM
    The Evolution Browser has that - very handy. :-)
    I want more gestures in Browser.
    Ex: Swipe to left to back page, right to forward...
    03-19-14 12:39 AM
    but why a paid app.... when blackberry can (and hopefully they will ) incorporate that functionality into the os itself... i want it to be incorporated into the hub.... so that the amazing blackberry hub gets more interactive....

Posted via CB10
    moyah8 likes this.
    03-19-14 01:07 PM
    Live active frames, a la playbook..... not necessarily all that useful but a great feature for showing off with. Eg. flick out of TVCATCHUP and active frame keeps showing live show playing.

A real battery saving mode.... switch to 2G or gprs even when screen locked if you have no active apps running (I manually sync email), fast switch to 3g+ if app required. should save some battery juice.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-14 02:37 PM
    I would like to see a vibrate once the call to answered.
    That way I can call and leave the handset in my hand and not bring it to the ear while it is ringing.
    Just start the conversation once someone answers the call which can be felt as a buzz in the hand.

Along with

A real battery saving mode.... switch to 2G or gprs even when screen locked if you have no active apps running (I manually sync email), fast switch to 3g+ if app required. should save some battery juice.
    03-21-14 05:21 AM
    Bulgarian language input would really nice. I have my q10 for 2 days now. I keep writing in "shliokavica" though. I'm really happy with the device and can hardly see reverting back android or ios, but Bulgarian will make it all the better. Yes, it's a small market, but for people switching to BlackBerry in this android/ios infested society this is a firm decision to do away with the app craze.

Posted via CB10
    They don't care, my friend. I have Q10 since 3-4 months. It's amazing phone. I would never go back to the android toys, but they just don't care about us and the input language problem. I've wrote tons of emails, requests, twitter posts, etc.. They start responding me and then suddenly they stop communicating with me, when they understand what we need. I have no idea why?! There is a russian keyboard. The bulgarian is just a remap, nothing more. And it's sad, because the Q10 is a great device! I love it. But it's just kind of useless when you can't search in google, you can't write emails, you can't browse and input your name in a website....... shame.

My only two request:
    - Bulgarian input language (or just give access to the developers to mess with the keyboards)
    - OpenVPN
    03-21-14 11:10 AM
563 ... 1011121314 ...