05-28-16 02:54 PM
563 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    Backup android apps and app data with blackberry link.

I hate how every time I upgrade I lose everything from android

Posted via CB10
    Mr.Conviviality likes this.
    02-18-14 12:15 PM
    Also they should include something like a diskscanner/diskchkup like in windows to correct corrupted files.

Sometimes when I plug my phone to transfer files, I would get an error saying that I don't have enough space when I do. Then sometimes the transfer crawls to a minimum speed.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-14 01:37 PM
    Posted via CB10
    Twice in one thread?

I think that calls for two shots.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-14 07:21 PM
    Twice in one thread?

I think that calls for two shots.

Posted via CB10
    Posting it multiple times in multiple threads

Posted with my ?Q10 running 10.2.1.1925.
    02-18-14 09:31 PM
    Bring back ability to backup phone through Blackberry Protect...

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    Ecm and andorejunior like this.
    02-22-14 09:17 PM
    Please..... what are you waiting ? Come on !!!!
    https://blackberry.icanmakeitbetter.com/

Running leak 10.2.1.2102
    menshawy likes this.
    02-22-14 10:24 PM
    1. Updated BlackBerry Maps: there are lots of feature requests for maps, in my opinion the most essential feature missing is the ability to search directions from a starting point other than your current location. This is basic!

2. Hub reverts to top layer, rather than last viewed message after leaving and returning to hub. BUT... make it customizable with a timed setting. I agree sometimes I want to pop back into the same msg/email right away, but if I haven't gone back to it in say... 2 minutes.. I'm probably not going to. allow us to determine the hub reset time.

3. Panorama mode in camera

4. On my ipad browser, as well as in many apps(ex. IMDB, YouTube), any video that I blow up to full screen is automatically presented in the same format of the default iOS video player. I'd like to see this brought to bb10. Right now TONS of videos in full screen still utilize the player presented by the app/web page which often are tiny unusable, impossible to hit correctly buttons.

5. Quick access to the "desktop mode" in browser. Add it to the side menu.

6. Ability to set the default opening start page of the file manager app. Currently every time it opens it opens to the device directory. Me personally I keep every file I possibly can on my SD card so I'd love it to open to the SD card directory. An option here would be nice...... same for music / video app. I rarely find any use for the "recently viewed" tab which is the default, but I understand other people may like that. Give us an option to choose our default app page on open.

7. Add "all songs" to the quick tabs on the opening page of the music app. Top or bottom tabs, doesn't matter, just make it immediately accessible, or (see number 6) give us the option to choose our default media view on opening. I'd love to open straight to my song list every time. It's way too annoying to get to your whole library as a song list. This is a basic feature of every other OS out there.

8. Ability to create an unlimited number of custom calendars on the phone, completely unattached from any email / calendar account setup. Right now there is one default device calendar. Let us create more with a MUCH more diverse array of colors. The color palate is soooo similar it's hard to tell some of the shades apart. Give us bold colors to compliment multiple calendars.

9. Calendar active frame should show next three upcoming events regardless of how far away they are. Similarly the lock screen should show multiple upcoming events as an option, preferably displayed much like the current lock screen notifications where you can tape to expand a list of upcoming calendar items. Also the lock screen frequently doesn't display the title of an event, simply says "event" which gives me little to no idea what it's referring to.

These 9 features would make my Z10 damn near perfect.

Keep up the good work BlackBerry, every update makes me love my phone even more. Can't wait to see what the future has in store.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by ingris; 02-23-14 at 06:17 PM.
    02-22-14 10:39 PM
    More features for channels. Such as ability to edit posts, post video, bookmark posts etc. C000D3759

ChannelX C000D3759 We promote channels
    02-22-14 11:05 PM
    We need that if an email has no subject it should show a snippet of the email body instead in the hub.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-14 11:07 PM
    I just want the BB maps to be upgraded. If guys in BB have spare time, a feature to select LED color would be nice.
    02-24-14 02:31 AM
    Better battery life on z10

Dear Blackberry: Features we need on OS 10.3 or 11-boost.jpg

Audio boost option..
    In my z10 this doesn't show up anymore and it is annoying
    Charging fix to 100%
    Equalizer on music player
    Bbm #hashtag and @mention
    Bbm Flow could be a really nice new feature the user could read social activities from bbm contacts twitter facebook and so on
    Also option to clear other data

Posted using BlackBerry Z10 via CB10
    02-24-14 02:50 AM
    I'd like if I can print from my Q10 to local printer
    kemtronics likes this.
    02-24-14 10:30 AM
    Allowing to swipe from bottom up, then left ( doing the opposite of the hub gesture) to go to a programmable shortcut or just go to main settings.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 11:37 AM
    Backup android apps and app data with blackberry link.

I hate how every time I upgrade I lose everything from android

Posted via CB10
    you can use sachesi for non-destructive upgrade bro..
    02-25-14 09:24 PM
    1. Search Contacts and other PIM in more than one field, incl note field.

2. Ability to save sms, email on device

3. Complete PIM incl 'memo', 'tasks', and use 'Remember ' as filer only

4. Show phone as mobile, mobile2, work, work2, etc in contacts. Also show these on incoming, outgoing calls, sms.

5. Show more details on the call screen, perhaps customisable.

6. Call recorder.

7. Customised Reply Now.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 06:31 AM
    BB10 progress has been great. As BBRY moves to be more business market focused, I have some suggestions for what they may need to do to make it more business friendly.
    1. Full Integration with Google Apps (Paid version) especially with remote server search for emails.
    2. Google Drive and One Drive applications (like dropbox and box).
    3. Google Docs, Sheets and Slides integration into Docs to Go (create, edit, save)
    As you may have guessed I use Google Apps for Business (as I believe a lot of new businesses are using) and I believe BBRY needs to up its game for Google Apps customers if it wants to be a preferred business device. Most Android phones lack the robust business features of a Blackberry.
    vanthol likes this.
    02-28-14 07:27 AM
    I'd like if I can print from my Q10 to local printer
    I researched this a long time. Printhand in BlackBerry World works well, and finds network printers, though you'll have to pay $3 to get anything more than a test page.

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    03-02-14 12:32 AM
    Let me choose what apps to put on the "quick launch" bar on my home screen a la PlayBook!

Posted via CB10
    bmoney1229 likes this.
    03-02-14 04:16 AM
    I had to help a friend of mine with his android phone - a Samsung galaxy s3 mini - sure, it's not that flagship device but while I was trying some things with that phone, I recognized some features I would like to see on a further bb10 upgrade. For example the us of the gyroscope for some general funktions like muting or declining an incoming phone call or maybe shaking the phone to refresh the emailaccount something like that would be very nice

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 08:48 AM
    Dear Blackberry: Features we need on OS 10.3 or 11-bb10-hub-inbox.jpeg

Dear Blackberry: Features we need on OS 10.3 or 11-bb10-hub-dark-theme.jpeg

Dear Blackberry: Features we need on OS 10.3 or 11-bb10-push-notification-option-feature-add-.jpg

Attachment 252221

Posted via CB10
    Bdot-1, moyah8, Appsdk and 1 others like this.
    03-02-14 12:19 PM
    I would like to see some added functionally to the file manager app, as a click, hold and drag motion to move files into a folder rather than the current several button presses

Posted via CB10
    bmoney1229 likes this.
    03-02-14 03:10 PM
    Gesture"Up >Left' can allow the hub,Then add a Gesture "Up>right "to the previous app should be a good idea..it can help us to fast switch between two recently apps.
    hantudurian likes this.
    03-02-14 11:38 PM
    Full translit support for non-latin languages (Greek, Russian, Bulgarian, etc) on Q devices keyboard (like in BBOS 7)!
    (what was already promised in 10.2, but BB does not keep it's word...shame!)
    03-04-14 10:37 AM
    Move an email from the sent items to another folder. Why the bloody hell is this possible from every other folder but from the sent items folder? It just makes no sense!
    Bdot-1 likes this.
    03-04-14 11:52 AM
    Email experience must be improved!
    Progress bar like in the legacy
    Option to download all attachments

Posted using BlackBerry Z10 via CB10
    Bdot-1 likes this.
    03-04-14 12:12 PM
563 ... 89101112 ...