so i just switched to a q10 from a z10 on 10.2, looking to get the dark theme back for BBM if anyone has the bar file.. already sourced the calendar out but can't find an older BBM bar file..
    08-17-13 08:14 AM
    I might have the first 10.2 channel bbm it's dark.. might.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 08:24 AM
    There is no way you can make anything on the Z10 "dark"
    All the bar files are the same. Inside the bar files, it recognizes the device then decides what to display
    08-17-13 08:27 AM
    All the bar files are the same. Inside the bar files, it recognizes the device then decides what to display
    I think you missed the op point he use Q10 not z10

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 08:32 AM
    he said he "has" a Q10
    08-17-13 08:44 AM
    got the q10 (coming from a z10) and was thoroughly enjoying the dark theme until updating to 10.2, was hoping someone had an older BBM bar from 10.1 or something that still retained the dark theme
    08-17-13 09:14 AM
    This is gonna be a tough one. From what I've read if you load any of the 3 most recent channels builds you will lose the dark theme in BBM. Also from what I understand you need channels installed to receive proper toast notifications from BBM (older leak builds) and other people have simply needed channels to get BBM working at all.

Best of luck OP but I'm not quite sure what you're asking for is possible. Someone posted a screen cap of a tweet from Alex S saying that users were complaining that the dark theme made things hard to read and that they were doing away with it. We'll see how that goes though...

Sent via Z10 on Verizon running .1047 thru CB10
    08-17-13 12:32 PM
    This is gonna be a tough one. From what I've read if you load any of the 3 most recent channels builds you will lose the dark theme in BBM. Also from what I understand you need channels installed to receive proper toast notifications from BBM (older leak builds) and other people have simply needed channels to get BBM working at all.

Best of luck OP but I'm not quite sure what you're asking for is possible. Someone posted a screen cap of a tweet from Alex S saying that users were complaining that the dark theme made things hard to read and that they were doing away with it. We'll see how that goes though...

Sent via Z10 on Verizon running .1047 thru CB10
    hmm well i don't have channels installed and my BBM is already the light theme which is my issue.. i figured there'd be a work around like there was for the calender app which I'm still hoping for.. light theme was ugly on my z10 seeing it on the q10 is killing me lol
    08-17-13 12:43 PM
    hmm well i don't have channels installed and my BBM is already the light theme which is my issue.. i figured there'd be a work around like there was for the calender app which I'm still hoping for.. light theme was ugly on my z10 seeing it on the q10 is killing me lol
    I can extract you a bbm from 10.1 don't know if it will work. But I will let you know when I have it. Ok?

Posted via CB10
    rayzian likes this.
    08-17-13 06:30 PM
    I can extract you a bbm from 10.1 don't know if it will work. But I will let you know when I have it. Ok?

Posted via CB10
    would greatly appreciate it
    08-17-13 09:24 PM