04-02-18 10:45 PM
308 ... 34567 ...
tools
    Hi Darcy, my PC detects Trojan in version 2.6.0.6

RedBlackBeast
    03-02-15 10:33 PM

RedBlackBeast
    Very interesting. I'll look into it and if I can figure out what's causing it.

Posted via CB10
    VIP30 likes this.
    03-02-15 10:37 PM

RedBlackBeast™
    Thanks to Jotti's malware scan I was able to determine that Kaspersky heuristics thought it may be a virus but it was the only one. I changed one line of code and recompiled it as version 2.6.0.7 and re-scanned using the same site and kaspersky no longer has a problem with it.

So give it a try, hopefully that was all that was needed.
    petertinh, VIP30, tryfe and 1 others like this.
    03-02-15 11:09 PM
    Thanks to Jotti's malware scan I was able to determine that Kaspersky heuristics thought it may be a virus but it was the only one. I changed one line of code and recompiled it as version 2.6.0.7 and re-scanned using the same site and kaspersky no longer has a problem with it.

So give it a try, hopefully that was all that was needed.
    Cheers Darcy, it's all fine now...

RedBlackBeast
    03-04-15 12:04 AM
    HELP, I cant open this link.
    03-28-15 11:32 AM
    I've been trying to access the latest leak on carrier 302/490, but it crashes every time I start the download.
    04-12-15 08:08 AM
    I've been trying to access the latest leak on carrier 302/490, but it crashes every time I start the download.
    First I have to ask if you got any sort of error message when it crashed or what exactly may have happened.

If you're clicking on 'Download All' then there's a few places where there could be a problem

1. Not enough disk space
    2. Path too long
    3. Access denied to create new files
    and maybe a few others

I'll have version 2.6.0.8 up in a few minutes with some better error checking for that stuff so if you want to upgrade and try that.

If you're clicking on the individual files and it's crashing there, that's probably out of my control. It's a web browser window so it's basically all Internet Explorer at that point. Could be antivirus, download managers, or a variety of other errors.
    04-12-15 09:35 AM
    Thanks for the reply!

I'm just doing a download all and, unfortunately, it just jumps to the Windows "this program has stopped responding" message. I definitely don't have any space issues, so maybe something between reason 2 and 3.

Thanks again!

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
    04-12-15 09:46 AM
    Still the same message. :/
    Get a little further each time I download but, in the end, it still crashes.
    I don't know why my computer hates it.
    04-13-15 12:55 PM
    When using the installer to load a whole folder, how about having it generate a list that shows all the files that were skipped?
    04-18-15 03:58 PM
    When using the installer to load a whole folder, how about having it generate a list that shows all the files that were skipped?
    I thought I already had it doing that, but that may only be when running in test mode. I'm not near a PC to verify, but I'll take a look at it, I think it can be improved some anyway.
    tryfe likes this.
    04-18-15 06:58 PM
    I thought I already had it doing that, but that may only be when running in test mode. I'm not near a PC to verify, but I'll take a look at it, I think it can be improved some anyway.
    Yeah, right now it generates a list of only the Successfully installed files upon completion.
    04-18-15 07:00 PM
    Yeah, right now it generates a list of only the Successfully installed files upon completion.
    That's what I was afraid of. Well, the infrastructure is there to do it because I do it in test mode. Just thinking about ways to make the log more useful, like enlarging the log after the install, or if the log needs to be sorted, like successful first, then list the failed? Or keep it in the same order as the list? I'll think it through for the next few days and improve that section.

But keep bringing up any suggestions and I'll see what I can do.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-15 07:21 PM
    That's what I was afraid of. Well, the infrastructure is there to do it because I do it in test mode. Just thinking about ways to make the log more useful, like enlarging the log after the install, or if the log needs to be sorted, like successful first, then list the failed? Or keep it in the same order as the list? I'll think it through for the next few days and improve that section.

But keep bringing up any suggestions and I'll see what I can do.

Posted via CB10
    I'd prefer to keep the log in the same order as the list. Having each tagged as Successful/Failed/Skipped. Enlarging the log or generating a list in a new window sounds good.
    sushistew likes this.
    04-18-15 08:47 PM
    2.6.0.9 released

Fixes a bug in file extractions in recent versions.

Also reworked file download in the updates. Multithreaded to download more files at the same time so goes faster.
    tryfe and sbmd like this.
    04-19-15 12:14 PM
    I just tried extracting apps and it says it's done after only 62 files. tried two different debricks and same result. Seems to extract bars no problem, as the file comes out to 3gb, but can't seem to exract all apps from that file. Tried with 10.3.2.500 and then tried 10.3.1.2726.
    04-20-15 07:39 AM
    Also, when I click on select apps, it sees all 256, but even when I select all and try to extract, it still only extracts 62 for 10.3.2.500 and 61 for 10.3.1.2726. I should mention, this is using the latest version. I didn't have this issue with 2.6.0.7.
    04-20-15 07:50 AM
    Have you tried just selecting 'Extract all apps' from the main window rather than manually selecting all of them?
    04-20-15 08:55 AM
    Yeah, that's how I normally do it. Doesn't work either way. I've been using this program for quite a while, as I find it's faster and usually more reliable than Sachesi, and this is the first time I've had an issue.
    04-20-15 09:01 AM
    I just tried extracting apps and it says it's done after only 62 files. tried two different debricks and same result. Seems to extract bars no problem, as the file comes out to 3gb, but can't seem to exract all apps from that file. Tried with 10.3.2.500 and then tried 10.3.1.2726.
    Also, when I click on select apps, it sees all 256, but even when I select all and try to extract, it still only extracts 62 for 10.3.2.500 and 61 for 10.3.1.2726. I should mention, this is using the latest version. I didn't have this issue with 2.6.0.7.
    I'm attempting to duplicate this. So far I've repeated over and over and over and haven't ran into any issues. 2.6.0.7 and 2.6.0.9 are both working perfectly for me, it was 2.6.0.8 that seems to have had the serious issues.

I have to ask - do you have enough disk space? I don't do any validation of that and that's one scenario where it'd just simply stop at an arbitrary spot.

Otherwise, I'll keep looking, maybe add in some more error checking because it mostly just fails silently.
    04-20-15 09:06 AM
    Yep, plenty of disc space. I'm only at around 20% used, as I don't have much on this laptop. I was able to extract all apps without issue using Sachesi just a little while ago. But to be honest, I prefer your program, so I hope I can figure this out.
    04-20-15 09:11 AM
    Any way you can give me a link to 2.6.0.7? I no longer have it.
    04-20-15 09:13 AM
    OK so for some unknown reason, I didn't simply try restarting my laptop. All is well now. Sorry man! I'm a dumbass lol
    04-20-15 09:24 AM
    OK so for some unknown reason, I didn't simply try restarting my laptop. All is well now. Sorry man! I'm a dumbass lol
    Glad it worked - whatever the reason. Any time someone has an issue it forces me to take a closer look at my code and I usually find something that needs to be improved so it's never a waste of time.

Even that one time I spent several days helping one person just to find their system clock was wrong (wrong timezone) and because of that it couldn't communicate with their phone. Improved a lot of code over those days.
    Uzi and mhhH4RI like this.
    04-20-15 09:33 AM
    Good to know I didn't waste your time. I love your program, I find it installs an OS faster and more reliably than Sachesi. I often have connection issues with Sachesi, where it starts to load the bars, then just quits. Only one thing that would be awesome, is if you could add the ability to drag and drop an entire folder, instead of having to highlight all the files and hitting open. Right now, you can only drag and drop individual bar files. Other than that, it works great. Oh, only one other issue I have had, is installing the flashbrowser bar (the one that Filehaven repackaged to bring back flash in OS 10.3.1). It says that it isn't a valid bar file, but Sachesi installs it no problem. That's the one and only time I haven't been able to install a bar with your program.
    04-20-15 09:51 AM
308 ... 34567 ...