02-10-18 04:31 PM
307 ... 23456 ...
tools
    > For Windows computers only, no Mac or Linux support because it's programmed in C#.

1. How do you think, is it possible port your app to Mac/Linux for Mono?
    2. Could you please share the source files? (if this acceptable for you)

Thanks
    I've looked at porting it and there's enough different things that mono doesn't support that I use that it'd take a fair bit of time to rewrite it.

And I don't share the source code publicly because it's a complete mess right now - and even has some experimental/non-functional code in it in places. I never had requirements at the beginning so never planned any of it, it all grew as one big mess. Most of the features weren't even possible when they were being programmed, they were experimental which makes them even more messy because again there was no plan. I'm slowly cleaning it up, but it takes time, and it'd take a major rewrite to do most of it.
    clie610 likes this.
    01-07-15 09:49 AM
    More mess request!
    • Update summary. After a Blitz update per example. I'd love to be able to see what's been updated. It would give me an indication on what to test first.
    • IgnoreList profiles. If you're your clan's official BlackBerry support lackey, then chances are that you'll blitz several devices a month and not everybody wants the same file removed. Right now it means manually moving files, but perhaps the app could have a drop down giving access to the various profiles?
    01-28-15 06:40 PM
    dear Darcy,
    good tools..

one simple question,
    how to compile back to SIGNED file after extract all apps using Darcy's BB tools?
    i hv extracted all apps, n delete some files, languanges, helps, tutorial, n intend to compile back and create AUTOLOADER. in another word, i shrink the files that i dont need...

appreciated yr guide n asistance... thanks a bunch for buying yr times...
    01-29-15 03:38 AM
    dear Darcy,
    good tools..

one simple question,
    how to compile back to SIGNED file after extract all apps using Darcy's BB tools?
    i hv extracted all apps, n delete some files, languanges, helps, tutorial, n intend to compile back and create AUTOLOADER. in another word, i shrink the files that i dont need...

appreciated yr guide n asistance... thanks a bunch for buying yr times...
    You can't.
    01-29-15 11:25 AM
    More mess request!
    • Update summary. After a Blitz update per example. I'd love to be able to see what's been updated. It would give me an indication on what to test first.
    • IgnoreList profiles. If you're your clan's official BlackBerry support lackey, then chances are that you'll blitz several devices a month and not everybody wants the same file removed. Right now it means manually moving files, but perhaps the app could have a drop down giving access to the various profiles?
    I'll have to check up on this, try find a good way to do it.

It'll still involve copying files to distribute them, but maybe something in how they're named? Or change to a different file extension for alternate profiles, then if there's multiple files prompt for which one to use each time? Or should there be a settings tab to change the file used? It could be named anything, or saved anywhere, but switching between them would be more cumbersome.

For the summary - I thought I had that, but I'll look into it.
    01-29-15 12:08 PM
    I'll have to check up on this, try find a good way to do it.

It'll still involve copying files to distribute them, but maybe something in how they're named? Or change to a different file extension for alternate profiles, then if there's multiple files prompt for which one to use each time? Or should there be a settings tab to change the file used? It could be named anything, or saved anywhere, but switching between them would be more cumbersome.

For the summary - I thought I had that, but I'll look into it.
    A folder for the files and a prefix with some restrictions like [a-z0-9].
    The problem with file extensions is that it's going to be difficult to find one which doesn't conflict with anything else.
    Regarding the UI, I'd place the dropdown below the Ignore check box, with an edit and a create button next to it. Create would bring a popup to type in the name of the profile.
    Of course, you could also think how this could work globally, like Link does. A new phone profile button, linked to backups, an ignore list, etc. and a reminder of the current profile somewhere in the UI.
    01-29-15 12:21 PM
    A folder for the files and a prefix with some restrictions like [a-z0-9].
    The problem with file extensions is that it's going to be difficult to find one which doesn't conflict with anything else.
    Regarding the UI, I'd place the dropdown below the Ignore check box, with an edit and a create button next to it. Create would bring a popup to type in the name of the profile.
    Of course, you could also think how this could work globally, like Link does. A new phone profile button, linked to backups, an ignore list, etc. and a reminder of the current profile somewhere in the UI.
    I'm actually thinking of something similar now, but simpler. Since the list could be used in 2 places (installer and deleting apps) need to keep it as simple on each as possible.

Add a drop down to select which list + a "Manage" button which would bring you to a place where you could create a new list, copy existing lists, rename, delete, etc. Keeps the management all in one place and provides a lot more space to do it, and still allows for the quick selection of profile where you need it.

You could still easily find and copy the files for distribution, and just copy into the folder and it would work. Not going to do a filesystem monitor or anything extreme like that, but just reload the list each time the tabs are opened.

Then I just need to save the last list used so it's remembered from one time to the next, do error checking and handling, and so on.

Next step - finding the time to actually do the programming - it'll cut into my final fantasy XIII playing time - but I've already recorded these ideas so they'll be done eventually.
    01-29-15 12:43 PM
    More mess request!
    2.6.0.3 just released - has these features as requested and more.
    moody, tryfe, petertinh and 8 others like this.
    02-10-15 04:32 PM
    \o/
    moody likes this.
    02-10-15 04:52 PM
    Wow! Compare Blitz files easily now. Thanks!!
    moody likes this.
    02-10-15 11:48 PM
    Thank you very much Darcy, now I can install the "weird" patch file no problem with the older version stop till 50%

Happy now!

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2243
    moody likes this.
    02-11-15 12:05 AM
    Download link appears to be down.
    02-11-15 08:51 AM
    Download link appears to be down.
    Working fine here

But I upload it to mega

https://mega.co.nz/#!eYUwmTra!aTr1-o...y5a7Enx1RJwqFM

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2243
    DarcyTallGuy likes this.
    02-11-15 09:06 AM
    Yeah was a DNS issue on my laptop. All fixed now and got new version.
    Uzi likes this.
    02-11-15 09:59 AM
    Is this like sachesi?

Posted via CB10
    02-11-15 10:33 AM
    Is this like sachesi?

Posted via CB10
    They do a lot of the same things, but in different ways. In a lot of cases Sacha and I worked out how to do things together so results are the same between the programs at least.

But they both do a few things that the other doesn't.
    02-11-15 11:31 AM
    Fix - Max OSX zip files with metadata in the __MACOSX folder were messing things up, an exception was made.
    Added - More support for blitzes - notably being able to extract specific apps from the blitz. This also renames the bar file to match the manifest - just like coming out of the debrick, so an example is:

angelica-10.3.1.1475-nto+armle-v7+signed.bar (name of the file from Blackberry servers)
    would be renamed to
    sys.data.nuance_ve.SPM.angelica-10.3.1.1475.bar

So in effect it is a bar file renamer as well.
    tryfe, moosbb, petertinh and 7 others like this.
    02-24-15 11:51 AM
    Fix - Max OSX zip files with metadata in the __MACOSX folder were messing things up, an exception was made.
    Added - More support for blitzes - notably being able to extract specific apps from the blitz. This also renames the bar file to match the manifest - just like coming out of the debrick, so an example is:

angelica-10.3.1.1475-nto+armle-v7+signed.bar (name of the file from Blackberry servers)
    would be renamed to
    sys.data.nuance_ve.SPM.angelica-10.3.1.1475.bar

Sweet! It took me forever to rename the bars from 2267.
    02-24-15 03:21 PM
    Excellent feature
    02-24-15 03:31 PM
    Darcy's BlackBerry Tools-crackberry-image-18-.jpg

What causing this error darcy? Thanks
    Attachment 336766

Ignore the first pic sorry
    02-25-15 05:30 AM
    Okay.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-15 06:08 AM
    Merci for the great works!

Your tools still improving and kudos for the added features! You rocks!

Posted via CB10
    02-25-15 06:19 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CrackBerry Image(18).jpg 
Views:	671 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	336765

What causing this error darcy? Thanks

Ignore the first pic sorry
    The one pic I can see doesn't have an error - 2 cosmetic things which I just changed though.

When it needs a password to log in I've changed 'attempting login' to say 'password required'

And lastly - why do I have the version number twice in the title? That seems silly so I've chopped that down to just one again.

If your 2nd attachment (which I can't see) has an error can you repost, or PM it to me?
    02-25-15 09:17 AM
    Finally solved the issue because of wrong time of the pc

Thank you very much Darcy for your time helping us
    02-27-15 01:07 AM
    Thank Darcy a lot! I'm downloading..!!!
    02-28-15 10:17 AM
307 ... 23456 ...