02-10-18 04:31 PM
307 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    2.8.0.5 has been reported as infected by my Kaspersky AV !
    Uninstall or update Kapersky

Pasaporte Pilipinas | SQW100-1/10.3.2.2204
    06-27-15 04:20 AM
    2.8.0.5 has been reported as infected by my Kaspersky AV !
    Kaspersky again?? It's the only one that doesn't like my code. I'll try track down what part of my code it doesn't like. Last time it was one line of code I had to change.

Posted via CB10

Edit: I see that Kaspersky is again the only one that thinks it's potentially a virus.

See scan results here: http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...f54c34fc1f6c06

But the good news is that when I compile my current build (no extra changes to try fix the issue) it doesn't think it's a virus anymore. Kaspersky just seems to be very sensitive. So the next build I'll make sure I run though that webpage again just to be sure nothing has changed. Expect it either today or tomorrow.
    Last edited by DarcyTallGuy; 06-27-15 at 12:02 PM.
    06-27-15 11:21 AM
    2.8.0.5 ready with the recently discussed changes. Mostly just bugfixes for Linux

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fnd2yw890r...8.0.5.zip?dl=0
    Working ok on both of my Linux distros. Previously, I got around the QT drop and drag issue by making a launcher that opened a different file manager and DBBT at the same time. Adding the folder option is working good and makes that unnecessary.

Thank you for your work.

Posted via CB10
    06-27-15 01:40 PM
    Just posted 2.9.0.1. It doesn't show up as a virus in Kaspersky and has the following improvements.

2.9.0.1 - Major optimizations for speed* and memory usage.
    - Peak memory usage is in some cases reduced to as low as 10% of what it was.
    - App extraction of multiple apps can complete much faster (my system went from 100 seconds to 35 seconds).
    - Bar file verification process is also much faster. (again my system went from 150 seconds to 45 seconds)

*Speed improvements will vary from system to system.

Download link for dropbox

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oyhs9kmnzd...9.0.1.zip?dl=0
    petertinh, 69goat, tryfe and 5 others like this.
    06-27-15 04:43 PM
    Chrome blocking the file every time I download it. Doesn't happen before. Any idea? It says DBBT2.9 may harm your browsing experience, so Chrome has blocked it.

06-27-15 08:37 PM
    Chrome blocking the file every time I download it. Doesn't happen before. Any idea? It says DBBT2.9 may harm your browsing experience, so Chrome has blocked it.

I just tried on chrome and got the same thing, but only when downloading from the MEGA link. Try the dropbox link, or when you get the "harm your browsing experience" message click on "Show all downloads" then you can "Recover malicious file"

or just try this mega link where it's a rar archive instead of a zip. Chrome doesn't seem to care if it's a rar. But all zip files I tried to download from mega were blocked.

https://mega.co.nz/#!dYkzHAYK!K0Jsx4...bypzjmTSicM1GM
    jdesignz likes this.
    06-27-15 08:54 PM
    Thank you very much very usefull app.
    07-04-15 12:19 AM
    Main post updated with V3.0.0.0 - Backup/Restores!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7mtfu48h8w...0.0.0.rar?dl=0
    69goat, bcphung, alan0ford and 5 others like this.
    07-09-15 04:24 PM
    Main post updated with V3.0.0.0 - Backup/Restores!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7mtfu48h8w...0.0.0.rar?dl=0
    https://mega.co.nz/#!sI0GgLBD%21UZV2...73-WNCNV3o1kcY
    07-12-15 01:28 AM
    Hi Darcy
    When I try to backup using DBBT 3.0.0, i receive an error of "no has selected to backup" when i click to "Start".
    All checkbox are selected.
    Any idea?
    Thanks
    07-15-15 12:54 PM
    Hi Darcy
    When I try to backup using DBBT 3.0.0, i receive an error of "no has selected to backup" when i click to "Start".
    All checkbox are selected.
    Any idea?
    Thanks
    Sounds like a user interface glitch I have already fixed in the next version. Even if it failed to retrieve the backup info it'd take you to the backup page. Give me 12-18 hours and I'll get the next version uploaded.

Posted via CB10
    ferchu, tryfe and petertinh like this.
    07-15-15 11:21 PM
    You know what ? 3.0.0.1 has again been blocked by Kaspersky... heuristics, so false positive certainly again.
    07-18-15 05:36 AM
    You know what ? 3.0.0.1 has again been blocked by Kaspersky... heuristics, so false positive certainly again.
    And once again I ran my current build through it and it's coming up clean. The current build has just had a ton of changes (mainly optimizations when dealing with Blitz files, and general code cleanup) to it that I'm still trying to get through and test before releasing. Probably get through most of it within the next hour or so and will upload when I'm done.

Whatever Kaspersky is picking up on it doesn't pick it up every build and it usually just involves changing one line of code somewhere and recompiling to get around it. I'll just have to try remember to scan before releasing.
    07-18-15 11:40 AM
    3.1.0.0 released on main post.

mainly optimizations for blitz handling, but it was a fairly large rewrite of a lot of the code, so if anything doesn't quite work right let me know, I tried to test everything but I could easily have missed something.

Download from Dropbox
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/zfkz337lzn...1.0.0.rar?dl=0

MEGA Mirror
    https://mega.co.nz/#!0MFHlCwR!VbH_71...Kl_LG9Imhq8raQ
    petertinh, ferchu, tryfe and 4 others like this.
    07-18-15 12:30 PM
    Thanks.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport on newest OS 10.3.2
    07-18-15 12:46 PM
    And once again I ran my current build through it and it's coming up clean. The current build has just had a ton of changes (mainly optimizations when dealing with Blitz files, and general code cleanup) to it that I'm still trying to get through and test before releasing. Probably get through most of it within the next hour or so and will upload when I'm done.

Whatever Kaspersky is picking up on it doesn't pick it up every build and it usually just involves changing one line of code somewhere and recompiling to get around it. I'll just have to try remember to scan before releasing.
    The heuristic scanning might also affect the results... What exactly Kaspersky doesn't like ?
    07-18-15 01:36 PM
    The heuristic scanning might also affect the results... What exactly Kaspersky doesn't like ?
    There's no easy way to tell what Kaspersky doesn't like. All I know is some basically trivial changes make the compiler compile things in a different way and then Kaspersky doesn't care anymore. If I knew what it was for sure I'd work around it.

It's not like I'm hiding anything. The program can be decompiled back to source with no effort whatsoever. Anyone who cares can look and see what it's doing - may not be able to follow some of my coding without a lot more work, but the code is viewable.

Part of my lastest build was cleanup. I found a lot of variables that were being declared and assigned values to but never actually used. Tried to clean those up as much as possible. And various other things that are considered bad programming practices. Some of that could have been considered questionable by heurestics, but it's just too hard to figure out exactly.
    07-18-15 01:45 PM
    What about asking Kaspersky? Maybe you can help them improve their product! Years ago they were very good.. now I don't know, but when they first started they were the best.
    07-25-15 09:53 AM
    rc=0 noauth: HTTP_COOKIE=session_id=

or

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    07-25-15 06:28 PM
    rc=0 noauth: HTTP_COOKIE=session_id=

or

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    If these are errors you're getting, can you provide done context, like what you're trying to do at the time of the error. I'll investigate when I know where the error is.

Posted via CB10
    07-25-15 06:37 PM
    I'm thinking of upgrading to Windows 10, should I worry about Darcy and Sachesi? Will it run without problems?

Pasaporte Pilipinas | SQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    07-28-15 03:30 AM
    I'm thinking of upgrading to Windows 10, should I worry about Darcy and Sachesi? Will it run without problems?

Pasaporte Pilipinas | SQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    I'm running Windows 10 and have no problems with either program.

Posted via CB10
    ferchu, jdesignz and Legal Eagle like this.
    07-28-15 07:50 AM
    Thank you so much.
    is there any explanation how to install the leaked version ?? i mean what should i download and install ??
    i'm kinda new to bb " i got q10 "
    08-01-15 10:59 PM
    Thank you so much.
    is there any explanation how to install the leaked version ?? i mean what should i download and install ??
    i'm kinda new to bb " i got q10 "
    STEP 1: Get an autoloader for the OS of your choice
    STEP 2: Run it (your phone will be wiped)
    STEP 3: Enjoy

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.2204
    08-02-15 03:11 AM
    Welcome to BlackBerry. You'll find a number of responses to your question throughout this site. The staff at CrackBerry put this out a couple of years back, but should still be very useful:

How to install a leaked OS on BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com

Enjoy!
    08-02-15 06:47 AM
307 ... 89101112 ...