12-25-13 07:57 PM
214 ... 23456 ...
tools
    wow this software is on point. so how do i search for the blocked pin list. where is it in the fs-os folder.
    it's not in the fs-os folder, it's a seperated signed file when you split the autoloader, and so far it's only in 10.1.0.4633.

You'll need a hex editor or something to actually view the contents at this time. I'm working on making a list viewable.
    07-16-13 10:52 AM
    it's not in the fs-os folder, it's a seperated signed file when you split the autoloader, and so far it's only in 10.1.0.4633.

You'll need a hex editor or something to actually view the contents at this time. I'm working on making a list viewable.
    If you want, just attach my Excel file, it uses your logic completely. and spreadsheets are good for displaying data, of course a native solution always beneficial, but temporarily does the job.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    07-16-13 11:15 AM
    If you want, just attach my Excel file, it uses your logic completely. and spreadsheets are good for displaying data, of course a native solution always beneficial, but temporarily does the job.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    Thanks, but I've basically already got it done. the hard work is only about 4 lines of code. The rest is copy/paste so I can get either the pin list /signed file, or read directly from an autoloader, and a bit of error checking.

//seek to byte 12 first
    List<string> pinlist;
    int numberpins = BinaryReader.ReadInt32();
    for (int x = 0; x < numberpins; x++)
    {
    int temppin = bre.ReadInt32();
    pinlist.Add(temppin.ToString("X8"));
    }

I'll upload the new version in a couple of minutes.
    dustmalik likes this.
    07-16-13 11:24 AM
    Nice work, Darcy.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    07-16-13 11:30 AM
    Nice work, Darcy.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    New version is uploaded now.
    Sator and LP_Rigg like this.
    07-16-13 11:36 AM
    Thanks TallGuy. you really given me hope. im trying to get these phones working again.
    07-16-13 02:39 PM
    Hey Darcy,

Awesome job on the tool! Quick question though: when I used the new version, I get this error -- can't figure it out. And the odd time it does start, it hangs at 3%
    Darcy's Blackberry Tools-dtg-tool.png
    07-22-13 02:33 AM
    Hey Darcy,

Awesome job on the tool! Quick question though: when I used the new version, I get this error -- can't figure it out. And the odd time it does start, it hangs at 3%
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DTG Tool.png 
Views:	2258 
Size:	21.4 KB 
ID:	185007
    It's just because of the larger backup file that you have, I never have backups that large to test with. I've made some changes to try accommodate that. But it means losing Method 1, the fast method. With Sachesi handling backups and restores now in a manner that's much better I'm not going to spend time on trying to fix that issue, and I may eventually remove this backup portion completely.
    07-22-13 09:39 AM
    Oh ok, cool thanks!

Posted via CB10
    07-22-13 06:23 PM
    Thanks for building such an awesome tool... can I just ask a really really noob question. :$ how do I use your program to "flash" leaks? ( just found out about it in another thread) do I just extract what was changed/wanted and add them to the autoloader and run it? will the auto loader be a full set up thing or will it just replace whatsoever files you choose?

// sorry if I used the wrong terminologies lol... hope it is still understandable!

Thanks again in advance!

Posted via CB10
    07-24-13 01:23 PM
    Thanks for building such an awesome tool... can I just ask a really really noob question. :$ how do I use your program to "flash" leaks? ( just found out about it in another thread) do I just extract what was changed/wanted and add them to the autoloader and run it? will the auto loader be a full set up thing or will it just replace whatsoever files you choose?

// sorry if I used the wrong terminologies lol... hope it is still understandable!

Thanks again in advance!

Posted via CB10
    This program only extracts the changed files for you. once you have the bar file you want, then you send it to your phone using Sachesi, found in another sticky post in this forum.
    07-24-13 02:11 PM
    This program only extracts the changed files for you. once you have the bar file you want, then you send it to your phone using Sachesi, found in another sticky post in this forum.
    Sachesi can't install .signed though. You'd need to combine it to an autoloader and run the autoloader.
    07-24-13 08:30 PM
    I see.. I'd try it! Is there any instruction manuals around? Lol I have not seen any yet? but I shall go try it now!! Only good thing about being unemployed lol..

Posted via CB10
    07-24-13 10:05 PM
    Okay, so I've managed to load the new Verizon OS10 version after running a higher leaked version. My intent was to use DBB Tools to change to a lower version number on my BB Link backup. So I did a security wipe, downloaded the DBB Tools and attempted to change the version to 10.0.0.0. Doesn't work. Keep getting an "Index outside the bounds of the array" error message. My backup is over 8GB. Now I read that Darcy is no longer supporting the backup portion of the program, particularly for large backups like mine. Tried using Sachesi, but it doesn't see my BBLink backup. Any suggestions?
    07-29-13 12:22 AM
    Tried using Sachesi, but it doesn't see my BBLink backup. Any suggestions?
    I'd be interested in fixing this detection.
    Can you explain what you mean by it not seeing the backup? It should be able to see all *.bbb files. What happens when you navigate to the folder that contains your backup and then try to restore it?
    07-29-13 12:24 AM
    Okay, so I've managed to load the new Verizon OS10 version after running a higher leaked version. My intent was to use DBB Tools to change to a lower version number on my BB Link backup. So I did a security wipe, downloaded the DBB Tools and attempted to change the version to 10.0.0.0. Doesn't work. Keep getting an "Index outside the bounds of the array" error message. My backup is over 8GB. Now I read that Darcy is no longer supporting the backup portion of the program, particularly for large backups like mine. Tried using Sachesi, but it doesn't see my BBLink backup. Any suggestions?
    Your other option is to rename the file to a ZIP, then edit the manifest.xml manually. That's the method that's worked in the past. Just only edit the verson number and nothing else, then re-add the manifest back to the ZIP file.

Or if you made the suggested backup, I'd suggest hitting the 'restore to original' button to get the original unmodified backup back then try using Sachesi again.
    07-29-13 09:21 AM
    Hi Darcy,

Quick question: Could I change the .bbb version to 10.0 on a Z10 backup, then restore that to my Q10 without any issues? My goal is to transfer things like my Remember app items, word substitution entries, and browser bookmarks/history from my Z10 to my Q10. Haven't found a way to do this yet.

Thanks,
    kw9700
    07-29-13 01:24 PM
    As long as you have the same blackberry ID on each device you should be able to do that. But you can't do it if you're using a different blackberry ID because of the encryption on the backups.
    07-29-13 01:30 PM
    As long as you have the same blackberry ID on each device you should be able to do that. But you can't do it if you're using a different blackberry ID because of the encryption on the backups.
    Thanks. Both are on the same BBID. So I just tried it, and in case you're interested, it did move over my Remember app entries, but not my browser history/bookmarks and word substitution. I can live without the browser stuff, and I'll just re-enter the word substitution manually. It also erased all synced data and accounts I had set up (2 gmails, 1 gmail contacts database, 1 gmail calendar, and facebook). That's no biggie, as I'll just re-sync. It also did some quirky things like start popping up text prediction I'm sure just due to the Z10's touchscreen. I'm sure I'll come across others, and just fix them as I find them. So it basically worked perfectly as it should and I just have to iron out Z10 vs. Q10 quirks. The Remember app entries were the big thing I needed and wasn't going to manually re-type. I'm just hoping nothing changes in terms of screen sizing, but I haven't come across that yet.
    07-29-13 01:40 PM
    Can this be used to get my Z10 to be detected by the computer? The phone will not even turn on. The only feedback I get from the phone is the Red LED flashes twice while the phone is connected to a power source and I am holding the power.

More info on my issue here: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...7/#post8928352
    08-03-13 02:12 AM
    Evidently cap updated. Not sure what changed.

cap310041.exe (7.3 MB)
    https://mega.co.nz/#!aRUSzBAL!R2vYaH...o-FgoPcl7uop6k
    08-03-13 01:13 PM
    Evidently cap updated. Not sure what changed.

cap310041.exe (7.3 MB)
    https://mega.co.nz/#!aRUSzBAL!R2vYaH...o-FgoPcl7uop6k
    Thanks, I'll add it in the next release.

Nothing major coming up, just identifies the OS/Radio better when splitting signed files from an autoloader (like identifying what device the radios are for) and names them appropriately. A few tweaks to OS info. that sort of thing.
    Sator likes this.
    08-03-13 03:55 PM
    I Like it
    08-04-13 08:08 AM
    Updated to create/check SHA1 and MD5 hashes for autoloaders and other files. If verifying a file that's been downloaded and a hash (or both) has been provided, picking one or the other should be sufficient to verify they are correct, you do not always need to do both.
    HarryDragon and Sator like this.
    08-17-13 04:23 PM
    Thank you for the update. The tools have been very usefull. Thanks
    08-18-13 05:47 AM
214 ... 23456 ...