I own both a Z30 and a Z10.

The Z30 is my daily driver and the Z10 is what I test leaks on both are on a Bes 10 server.

This is the hybrid 1130 OS leak.

So this morning I had a meeting at 10 and I got the usual reminder but then I also noticed something in notification I haven't see before.

Cool Feature I just noticed on 1130 on a Bes 10 server-leak-1.png

So I then clicked on the notification and we have a new feature.

Cool Feature I just noticed on 1130 on a Bes 10 server-leak-2.png

I doubled checked and this is definetly not in the current shipping os. This is a great feature and for those that sometimes spend most of their days in meetings you don't have to worry about muting your phone or as the usual case forgetting to do it.

+1 Blackberry
    09-17-14 03:15 PM
    +1 only available on bes?

Posted from my flawless BlackBerry Z30
    09-17-14 03:19 PM
    +1 only available on bes?

Posted from my flawless BlackBerry Z30
    No. It's generally available.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z30
    09-17-14 03:23 PM
    YES! great feature for enterprise/business users.
    09-17-14 03:23 PM
    The function is quite old, if you're a leak fan, you needed to know such feature.
    Another thing. That's handy if you're calendar maniac to enter all the daily routine in to it, like morning tea 6.30 till 6.50, driving to work 7.00 to 7.45, morning brief 8.30 till 8.45,etc.
    Sometimes it's easier to mute notifications from lockscreen (the feature blackberry still lacks) or use additional motion, like place phone with face down to mute notification. But let's face one more thing. I won't place the phone with face down on grave yard, in church, theater, opera, mums lunch. And won't add such entry to phone's calendar.
    I need proper button, like camera, on lock screen. I'd say a bigger thanks to blackberry for that.
    Regards.

Posted via the CrackBerry App
    09-17-14 03:25 PM
    No. It's generally available.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z30
    Thanks for that I wasn't sure it was a bes only feature as I don't have a BB10 phone that is not on a bes server to test and I wasn't going to remove myself and re add to find out. I support all the BES 10 phones in our environment so easy for me to add and remove but lazy today and figured someone in the community would know.
    09-17-14 03:29 PM
    The function is quite old, if you're a leak fan, you needed to know such feature.
    Another thing. That's handy if you're calendar maniac to enter all the daily routine in to it, like morning tea 6.30 till 6.50, driving to work 7.00 to 7.45, morning brief 8.30 till 8.45,etc.
    Sometimes it's easier to mute notifications from lockscreen (the feature blackberry still lacks) or use additional motion, like place phone with face down to mute notification. But let's face one more thing. I won't place the phone with face down on grave yard, in church, theater, opera, mums lunch. And won't add such entry to phone's calendar.
    I need proper button, like camera, on lock screen. I'd say a bigger thanks to blackberry for that.
    Regards.

I've only recently started to load the leaks as I only upgraded to the Z30 like a month ago and the Z10 was my daily drivers so no leaks prior.
    09-17-14 03:30 PM
    I own both a Z30 and a Z10.

The Z30 is my daily driver and the Z10 is what I test leaks on both are on a Bes 10 server.

This is the hybrid 1130 OS leak.

So this morning I had a meeting at 10 and I got the usual reminder but then I also noticed something in notification I haven't see before.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LEak 1.png 
Views:	1147 
Size:	60.6 KB 
ID:	298454

So I then clicked on the notification and we have a new feature.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	leak 2.png 
Views:	1144 
Size:	98.4 KB 
ID:	298455

I doubled checked and this is definetly not in the current shipping os. This is a great feature and for those that sometimes spend most of their days in meetings you don't have to worry about muting your phone or as the usual case forgetting to do it.

+1 Blackberry
    This has been mentioned multiple times here already, and no it isn't BES only. But yes, a great general calendar feature.

Can also flip to silence if phone rings.

Posted via CB, secret level Z30
    Last edited by Rodney Wilder; 09-18-14 at 01:18 PM.
    09-17-14 03:39 PM
    Regards.

Settings > main volume > turn off always adjust media

Now you can either: hold the volume down for 3 seconds then tap the volume down button
    Or
    Tap volume down repeatedly

This will switch your profile between normal and most recent

This is a really dumb implementation of the feature.. you should be able to just hold the volume down button for 3 seconds without the extra tap..
    09-18-14 01:06 PM