does anyone else have this issue?

with contacts that have a lot detail info, like home address, notes, etc.. and when you're within the contact info, you have to scroll down to view more info.

Well, some contacts you can scroll to bottom and view/ read the info.
    some other contacts, you scroll to the bottom, release finger to read info, and it jumps back to the top. so you have to hold your finger in order to read the bottom of the contact detail...

is this a new glitch? i dont remember having it before... what triggers it?

hopefully i explained it correctly...
    09-23-14 08:22 AM
    You're not alone. Annoying to say the least, but I lef it alone as I thought it had to do with 10.3 being optimized for square screens
    ikalinin likes this.
    09-23-14 09:23 AM
    I have it to, even when I open ore minimize an app, it has a glitch.

Posted via CB10
    ikalinin likes this.
    09-23-14 11:33 AM
    There are so freaking many glitches I have with the BlackBerry OS. It's so frustrating. It makes me Rethink my next phone to a non BlackBerry. It's really the only issues I EVER Have with the OS.

Posted via CB10

edit - not the whole OS, just the contacts app
    Last edited by rango10; 09-24-14 at 03:14 PM.
    09-24-14 12:29 AM
    There are so freaking many glitches I have with the BlackBerry OS. It's so frustrating. It makes me Rethink my next phone to a non BlackBerry. It's really the only issues I EVER Have with the OS.

Posted via CB10
    What specific issues have you had with the OS? What device and version are you running? If you would post these on the forum, you may be able to get some answers to your questions and/or concerns.

But just to say the OS has too many glitches!! I just bought a new iPhone 6 with IOS 8 and I have already had screen freezes and some issues with software buttons not responding, so NO OS is perfect.
    09-24-14 04:30 AM
    And remember, this is NOT a production version release. This is a leak, for the Passport, that we are using on handsets that aren't exactly supposed to be using it. Of course it's going to have glitches. If you don't want (a lot of) glitches, stick to official releases.

Posted via CB10
    ikalinin likes this.
    09-24-14 01:21 PM
    does anyone else have this issue?

with contacts that have a lot detail info, like home address, notes, etc.. and when you're within the contact info, you have to scroll down to view more info.

Well, some contacts you can scroll to bottom and view/ read the info.
    some other contacts, you scroll to the bottom, release finger to read info, and it jumps back to the top. so you have to hold your finger in order to read the bottom of the contact detail...

is this a new glitch? i dont remember having it before... what triggers it?

hopefully i explained it correctly...
    Just notice, this happened if you have contact with contact picture id where the picture size is on certain size, I don't measure the size though
    09-24-14 01:36 PM
    You're not alone. Annoying to say the least, but I lef it alone as I thought it had to do with 10.3 being optimized for square screens
    Not sure how it would work on square screen. At least on my Z10, I can see some of the contact info below the picture, but the picture is so frikkin' big that on a square screen, you'd never even see the info.

Hopefully, the bounce-back is just a bug and is fixed in newer builds that haven't made it out yet.

Posted via CB10
    nah.uhh likes this.
    09-24-14 02:50 PM
    Sorry I did not mean the OS in its entirely. Just with the contacts. I have a Z10 with 10.2.1.2228 on T-mobile. The glitches consist of double to triple contacts, links not staying with how I link them. I will add a new phone number to a new contact and the contact will not save. Initially it saves, then the number will not be associated to the new contact appearing as just the 10 digit number. Sometimes (less than 20% of the time) the contact app will not function correctly. It will get stuck on the last contact i was at and then when i search for a different contact the rest of the address book is not accessible.
    09-24-14 03:13 PM
    What I don't get it, why can't we copy numbers or text from contact view portion, we have to edit.
    09-24-14 04:58 PM
    What I don't get it, why can't we copy numbers or text from contact view portion, we have to edit.
    I was using 10.3 for a little while last week and saw that you could now copy info from a contact without having to go into edit. One of the things that really excited me about the new OS.

Z30 / STA 100-3 / 10.2.1.3337
    heading4tomorrow likes this.
    09-25-14 03:39 AM
    I still can't be brave enough to load 10.3 on my daily driver Z30, I rely on this phone a lot to go through my day of emails, so sounds like you just "tried" it, guessing from the word "a while last week"
    what made you go back to 10.2?
    09-26-14 12:20 AM
    I still can't be brave enough to load 10.3 on my daily driver Z30, I rely on this phone a lot to go through my day of emails, so sounds like you just "tried" it, guessing from the word "a while last week"
    what made you go back to 10.2?
    Actually I'm using it right now on my Z10 and loving it. I never not liked it, but there were a few things that bothered me and I decided to go back to 10.2 on my Z30 until10.3.1 came out. Buy using it again on my Z10 might make me rethink that.

The biggest problem I found, and believe me this is very minor and may only be me who experienced it, was that on the CB10 app the fonts size is skewed somewhat and the text (not subject headers) of messages was off. It's my OCD, but enough to bother me. Other than the text message and universal search boxes being a bit short (for my taste), it's definitely a daily driver.

If you want to wait for10.3.1 that's fine, but I think you would overall be delighted with this leak. Twitter works where I can actually tweet pictures now, I can block numbers on the new 10.3 Blockr App. I can copy text from a contact without having to go into edit. Plus many other goodies.

Z10 / STL 100-3 / 10.3.0.1154
    09-26-14 10:08 AM