i did load the new 2342 os and i having problems getting emails back up and running it tells me with two of the accounts that i have to go log in to homescreen and retry again i cant get to work but i can log into home screen without problem cant get them to show in hub because it wont let me add them. i did do security swipe any suggestions im confused i did pull battery as well.

thanks again
    05-30-13 11:41 AM
    sorry 2354 os update
    05-30-13 11:42 AM
    Some servers like Yahoo and maybe others are requiring a login on the web page as some sort of security precaution. Same issue for me every update these days. Just use a computer to login and all should be well after that on the phone.
    05-30-13 11:57 AM
    i did log iinto both accounts on the computor and they are still asking me to try and log in .
    05-30-13 12:03 PM
    i did log iinto both accounts on the computor and they are still asking me to try and log in .
    Not sure if your problem has been fixed, but FWIW, I had a similar problem with earlier leaks, but not the last two. My Yahoo accounts (one yahoo.ca and one ymail.com) both repeatedly gave me that message even after I had logged out and logged back in to the accounts on my PC. A solution suggested here was to wait 12 hours and then try to set them up and that worked for me.
    05-31-13 11:55 AM
    Maybe try deleting and reading the account? (If that is a feasible option.)

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 08:43 AM
    Not sure if your problem has been fixed, but FWIW, I had a similar problem with earlier leaks, but not the last two. My Yahoo accounts (one yahoo.ca and one ymail.com) both repeatedly gave me that message even after I had logged out and logged back in to the accounts on my PC. A solution suggested here was to wait 12 hours and then try to set them up and that worked for me.
    This has happened to me with every leak I install, but the solution suggested to wait 12 hours(sometimes 24 hours for me) is the only thing that's worked. I've tried deleting all my yahoo accounts and setting them up again, but to no avail. Yet after waiting about a day they would magically come back to life. Its annoying and I don't quite understand what the issue is, but waiting it out for a day seems to be the only resolution.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 08:59 AM
    This has happened to me with every leak I install, but the solution suggested to wait 12 hours(sometimes 24 hours for me) is the only thing that's worked. I've tried deleting all my yahoo accounts and setting them up again, but to no avail. Yet after waiting about a day they would magically come back to life. Its annoying and I don't quite understand what the issue is, but waiting it out for a day seems to be the only resolution.

Posted via CB10
    If they claim account information is bot correct then I think flood control has set in to protect your account from unauthorised entry - I suspect the Z10 is trying to log on without a password too many times...

Today I got an unspecified problem and removing then reading resolved that.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 09:04 AM