I was wondering if there is a tutorial or tools in the works to generate a debug token with the new blackberry ID method. I am having a difficult time using Command Prompt to link my BBID to my old barsigner. Also not sure Darcy's Android Pk SDK package will work with the BBID token .CSV file. Guessing I will need to download the latest SDK from BB. I would rather wait until the great BerryLeaks team can come up with something for the community. I simply want to generate a new debug token but not technically able to do it without a Crackberry tutorial.
    08-18-13 11:53 AM
    I was wondering if there is a tutorial or tools in the works to generate a debug token with the new blackberry ID method. I am having a difficult time using Command Prompt to link my BBID to my old barsigner. Also not sure Darcy's Android Pk SDK package will work with the BBID token .CSV file. Guessing I will need to download the latest SDK from BB. I would rather wait until the great BerryLeaks team can come up with something for the community. I simply want to generate a new debug token but not technically able to do it without a Crackberry tutorial.
    The move to using BBID is, in my opinion to get away from being able to use debug method...

Again, that's just my $.02

Posted using mind control while drunk on Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.13xx from my LE running on VZW
    08-18-13 11:57 AM
    Yes, please restrict the platform more, you know, cause we're hurting the rich ecosystem... <_<

I hope you are wrong. I really do.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 12:18 PM
    Yes, please restrict the platform more, you know, cause we're hurting the rich ecosystem... <_<

I hope you are wrong. I really do.

Posted via CB10
    And running apps that are not suppose to run on your device (stealing) hurt everyone, and actually turn the developer away from making said app for device.

Posted using mind control while drunk on Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.13xx from my LE running on VZW
    08-18-13 12:21 PM
    I didn't get the impression it was meant to block anyone or make debug tokens more difficult. Otherwise why would a regular guy like me be able to get the BBID token. By all appearances, it is meant to make things easier to sign off on apps and create debug tokens from your computer. For example, The request for the 2 csj files has been eliminated. There are tutorials on site, just wondering if there was a tutorial from Darcy or the BerryLeaks team in the works

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 featuring BBM Channel C0002FE04
    08-18-13 12:38 PM
    Any luck on this? I'm encountering the same issues...
    09-14-13 10:48 AM
    So how do we create a debug token using the BB ID Token?
    09-14-13 01:07 PM
    What I did to get the 1.6.1 Android Tools to work is the following (if you have Android Pack set up already, skip steps 1 and 2):

1. Extract the latest Android Pack
    2. Set it up with CSJ keys as normal (WebWorks signing keys are still CSJs)
    3. Download the 1.6.1 Command Line tools
    4. Extract them over the Android Pack directory (overwriting all)
    5. Download the new BlackBerry ID-based token (bbidtoken.csk)
    6. Save bbidtoken.csk to where it tells you to save it to (since I'm on Windows Vista/7/8, it's \Users\(my username)\AppData\Local\Research In Motion
    7. Open a command line window in the \bin folder of your Android Pack folder
    8. Type: blackberry-signer -linkcsk -oldcskpass <Legacy CSK password> –bbidcskpass <BBID Token CSK password>
    9. Edit config.txt in your Android Pack folder and add the line "set STOREPASS=<BBID Token CSK password> (if your CSJ and BBID token passwords are the same, disregard this)
    10. Edit RenewToken.bat in your Android Pack folder and edit "%PASSKEY%" to "%STOREPASS%" (if your CSJ and BBID token passwords are the same, disregard this)
    09-14-13 01:08 PM
    What I did to get the 1.6.1 Android Tools to work is the following (if you have Android Pack set up already, skip steps 1 and 2):

1. Extract the latest Android Pack
    2. Set it up with CSJ keys as normal (WebWorks signing keys are still CSJs)
    3. Download the 1.6.1 Command Line tools
    4. Extract them over the Android Pack directory (overwriting all)
    5. Download the new BlackBerry ID-based token (bbidtoken.csk)
    6. Save bbidtoken.csk to where it tells you to save it to (since I'm on Windows Vista/7/8, it's \Users\(my username)\AppData\Local\Research In Motion
    7. Open a command line window in the \bin folder of your Android Pack folder
    8. Type: blackberry-signer -linkcsk -oldcskpass <Legacy CSK password> bbidcskpass <BBID Token CSK password>
    9. Edit config.txt in your Android Pack folder and add the line "set STOREPASS=<BBID Token CSK password> (if your CSJ and BBID token passwords are the same, disregard this)
    10. Edit RenewToken.bat in your Android Pack folder and edit "%PASSKEY%" to "%STOREPASS%" (if your CSJ and BBID token passwords are the same, disregard this)
    Does this work on a Mac?

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 01:24 PM
    Does this work on a Mac?

Posted via CB10
    It should, just edit the relevant values in config.sh and RenewToken.sh instead of config.txt and RenewToken.bat.
    09-14-13 01:42 PM