07-23-13 10:11 PM
79 ... 234
tools
    Not to be a pain but:

An opinion may be supported by facts, in which case it becomes an argument, although people may draw opposing opinions from the same set of facts.

But this is only meaningful if words meaning.

I for one have a dictionary on my desk. I was interested to lookup 'rights and privilege'. It is a good read.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-13 07:21 PM
    You can use whatever word you like. It just depends on how thinly you want to slice the bologna.

Posted via CB10
    I am sorry that I assumed you had a law degree by your nic.

My apologies.

I think it is vital that you learn the difference between rights and privileges. You may find it useful some day.

As a butcher, you have the privilege to buy bologna from me. However, you have no right to buy it from me.
    07-23-13 07:31 PM
    I am sorry that I assumed you had a law degree by your nic.

My apologies.

I think it is vital that you learn the difference between rights and privileges. You may find it useful some day.

As a butcher, you have the privilege to buy bologna from me. However, you have no right to buy it from me.
    I can teach you what I know about slicing bologna or maybe picking out a good porterhouse. After that, you can teach me everything you know about rights and privileges. You will learn as much from me as I will learn from you but both of us will probably be entertained.

Posted via CB10
    russworman likes this.
    07-23-13 08:05 PM
    So anyone else notice how much nicer the forums are since this thread started? Maybe we should just have a Fight Club thread where we can go to yell at each other ... hopefully eventually leading to constructive conversation.

Posted via CB10
    JamieWilson01 likes this.
    07-23-13 10:11 PM
79 ... 234