07-23-13 10:11 PM
79 123 ...
tools
    I am regular user of the forums and have always enjoyed my time here and been thankful for the help and advice have received.
    This post is to highlight the negativity of some members towards those good souls like Kris, lbfe and all the others who take a lot of time to help us and also provide us with the leaks we crave.
    These people who are bringing negative comments and acting like spoiled brats, because someone won't talk about or share a leak, are ruining the CB experience for us all.
    Please can all you negative folk go and take a hike and leave the rest of us to enjoy CB.

On my Z10STL100-2/10.1.0.4633. Join my channel C0006A7B9
    Last edited by JamieWilson01; 07-22-13 at 02:20 PM.
    Cranky, TSY#CB, sk8er_tor and 24 others like this.
    07-22-13 01:29 PM
    I find it ironic that you call for a "cease fire" and then end your comment with a jab at us here in the states. But I agree that then negative things need to stop.

Posted via CB10
    JamieWilson01 and Dzyen like this.
    07-22-13 01:41 PM
    I find it ironic that you call for a "cease fire" and then end your comment with a jab at us here in the states. But I agree that then negative things need to stop.

Posted via CB10
    I agree he should edit the post as that in its self does not help and I'm sure they will start flaming him pretty quick.

Posted from my Q10 on CB10
    07-22-13 01:45 PM
    I agree that there can be a lot of negativity, almost to the point of not wanting to use the forums anymore. I think at times it comes from a language barrier. I myself have had people take my comments out of context. I think that may have a lot to do with it.

BlackBerry Z10 | Verizon | 10.1.0.4633
    07-22-13 01:48 PM
    I think whatever hating goes on should stop because it's off topic. But to be fair, I also think the sycophants should keep the idol worship to a dull roar if possible. It wastes a lot of forum space as well.

This forum was (at one time) pretty much straight business of distributing leaks and discussing the same -- by people who know what to do with a leak.
    07-22-13 01:52 PM
    I'm actually sick of it, so hardly checking back the forums.

Simply put that anything past 10.2.0.341 has not been released with a radio, thats why 443 needs 341 to make it run and anything beyond 443 has had NO radio files and radio was locked in OS from access. Sure people posses the leaks, but are unusable, no whining as if you read the posts you know its not functional so why want.

I personally see this a a huge issue( RIMS fault ) when we or legit testers get radio's as we know battery life and other issues have existed in past and no real testing means when we get a radio file it maybe full of bugs and need more fixes to work with current leaks or a final public release.

No one has to leak, NO ONE......just too many spoiled people ruining it for the rest of us, who actually like to test things out ( not run as a daily driver, but see features or improvements before loading a more stable version ).

And yes there are reasons why US carriers are holding back....they rather have fixes to issues( main reboot issue ) than release 2-3 patches within short time frame.
    Last edited by Abby D0g; 07-22-13 at 02:06 PM.
    JamieWilson01 likes this.
    07-22-13 01:55 PM

Posted via CB10
    Nothing personal against you dacunto. And I do realise there are huge issues with Z10 stateside that desperately need addressed but feel the negativity directed to people that genuinely help would be better aimed at BlackBerry and the US carriers who have obviously let down US customers. Never heard of a random reboot here in the UK but would be interested to hear if anyone has had this issue in Europe.
    BTW your name makes me giggle as it would be rather naughty if said in Glasgow.

07-22-13 02:16 PM
    Oh and a big cheers to whoever edited the post title and the OP. Only criticism is "take a hike" is not really in the Scottish vernacular.

07-22-13 02:19 PM
    Nothing personal against you dacunto. And I do realise there are huge issues with Z10 stateside that desperately need addressed but feel the negativity directed to people that genuinely help would be better aimed at BlackBerry and the US carriers who have obviously let down US customers. Never heard of a random reboot here in the UK but would be interested to hear if anyone has had this issue in Europe.

Ya I know, My name is quite unique. Needless to say, I cant have an email address with google or microsoft containing my name. Censorship wont allow it.
    07-22-13 02:19 PM
    Ya I know, My name is quite unique. Needless to say, I cant have an email address with google or microsoft containing my name. Censorship wont allow it.
    Never thought of that, must be a right dacunto at times. Lmfao.
    OP edited due to the irony.

07-22-13 02:23 PM

UK user and random reboots do happen.
    People forget it was an issue from release, not just when USA got it

Posted via CB10
    07-22-13 02:53 PM
    UK user and random reboots do happen.
    People forget it was an issue from release, not just when USA got it

Posted via CB10
    What network are you on? What model do you own? Any idea of the OS you were on when this happened?

07-22-13 03:08 PM
    I think whatever hating goes on should stop because it's off topic. But to be fair, I also think the sycophants should keep the idol worship to a dull roar if possible. It wastes a lot of forum space as well.

This forum was (at one time) pretty much straight business of distributing leaks and discussing the same -- by people who know what to do with a leak.
    This subforum has always been my haven - my refuge - from places like News and Rumors, and General Discussion. I do not venture into those places because I do not need any more drama in my life.

Thankfully, I have developed a keen ability to avoid drama here...it is a matter of self-restraint, willpower, and awareness.
    07-22-13 03:43 PM
    Is It possible To close or move this thread???
    We are under Leaked/beta Os

Last edited by BergerKing; 07-22-13 at 05:19 PM.
    07-22-13 03:59 PM
    I joined Crackberry.com when I bought my Z10 in early March and I very rapidly became annoyed with the negativity and squabbling that was going on in the Z10 and OS forums

Then I got involved in the joys of leaks and discovered a community that reflected the true spirit of Crackberry. I have subsequently spent most of my time on the leaks sub-forum and have tried to contribute on this forum.

We have a great cadre of leaders in the Elite Team:
    FlexNinja
    Wu Wei
    Mecca EL
    xsacha
    Wigley458
    thurask
    DarcyTallGuy
    ofutur
    pili4
    Adam Szucs
    BlackScorpion3
    kwm1337
    HaTaX
    VeniceBB

So if you are thinking of saying something negative, pause and don't
    07-22-13 04:04 PM
    I joined Crackberry.com when I bought my Z10 in early March and I very rapidly became annoyed with the negativity and squabbling that was going on in the Z10 and OS forums

Then I got involved in the joys of leaks and discovered a community that reflected the true spirit of Crackberry. I have subsequently spent most of my time on the leaks sub-forum and have tried to contribute on this forum.

FlexNinja
    Wu Wei
    Mecca EL
    xsacha
    Wigley458
    thurask
    DarcyTallGuy
    ofutur
    pili4
    Adam Szucs
    BlackScorpion3
    kwm1337
    HaTaX
    VeniceBB

:O I'm not there anymore
    Adam Szucs, wu-wei and m1kr0 like this.
    07-22-13 04:14 PM
    As adults we need to understand that not everyone has the same opinion. Even though I may disagree with you or you with me, I think we all must be tolerant of each other's differences. These are not attacks. These are just differences of opinion. This is what happens in a free society. We should be able to disagree without it getting personal. Personally, I have no hard feelings. I just disagree and I let you know from time to time.

So, do I think that the spirit of these forums requires you to share what you've got? I do. You have your reasons for not doing that. Maybe I'll understand what they are one day.

But, the answer to this kind of disagreement is not to seek a cease fire, the terms of which require the other party to take a hike. That is not a cease fire.

So, I call for tolerance. If we can't tolerate people calling for leaks in a leak forum, what does that say about this community?

Posted via CB10
    07-22-13 04:30 PM
    :O I'm not there anymore
    What did you do Kris? ha.ha.ha.
    07-22-13 04:30 PM

FlexNinja
    Wu Wei
    Mecca EL
    xsacha
    Wigley458
    thurask
    DarcyTallGuy
    ofutur
    pili4
    Adam Szucs
    BlackScorpion3
    kwm1337
    HaTaX
    VeniceBB

There is something negative in your post.
    -1 contributor.
    Where in the world is Kris?
    Enough with this negativity. ;-)

Posted via CB10
    07-22-13 04:40 PM
    As adults we need to understand that not everyone has the same opinion. Even though I may disagree with you or you with me, I think we all must be tolerant of each other's differences. These are not attacks. These are just differences of opinion. This is what happens in a free society. We should be able to disagree without it getting personal. Personally, I have no hard feelings. I just disagree and I let you know from time to time.

So, do I think that the spirit of these forums requires you to share what you've got? I do. You have your reasons for not doing that. Maybe I'll understand what they are one day.

But, the answer to this kind of disagreement is not to seek a cease fire, the terms of which require the other party to take a hike. That is not a cease fire.

So, I call for tolerance. If we can't tolerate people calling for leaks in a leak forum, what does that say about this community?

Posted via CB10

Edited by Kris: Overkill on emoticons -.- Edited by kwm1337: Agreed. -.-
    JamieWilson01 and Blacklatino like this.
    07-22-13 05:01 PM

Edited by Kris: Overkill on emoticons -.-
    That's the kind of response that I expected.

It's not your forum, you know. I have just as much right to participate as anyone else.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-13 05:07 PM

It's not your forum, you know. I have just as much right to participate as anyone else.

Posted via CB10

[oh... Did ya expect that one?? Not so smart ]
    07-22-13 05:10 PM
    Alright enough you two, I'll start handing out infractions to both of you. As much as it annoys me people whine, lawguyman is right that this is a open forum. I and other people who test OS's just need to do a better job ignoring people.

There is also the ignore button.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-13 05:13 PM

Posted via CB10
    We respect your opinion, please respect our decision. You can ask for a leak every time but trust me it wouldn't change the decision. And you might feel entitled to it, you are not. This is my opinion.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    JamieWilson01 and bungaboy like this.
    07-22-13 05:15 PM
    This subforum has always been my haven - my refuge - from places like News and Rumors, and General Discussion. I do not venture into those places because I do not need any more drama in my life.

Thankfully, I have developed a keen ability to avoid drama here...it is a matter of self-restraint, willpower, and awareness.
    I find your post sharp, to the point and helpful. And often very funny.

Edit: I mean your *posts across CB in general.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by in_loco_nomen; 07-22-13 at 05:35 PM.
    wu-wei likes this.
    07-22-13 05:24 PM
79 123 ...