I tried 10.3.x a few weeks ago, could not sync contacts with our Zimbra server which uses CardDAV. Went back to the official release, contact sync worked fine.

Upgraded to CardDAV does not work again. No error messages, just no contacts showing up. Through some experimentation I found that the BB is actually syncing to the wrong contacts folder. Instead of getting the "contacts" folder it is syncing with the "emailed contacts" folder. There are third party apps for Android for CardDAV sync, and those apps allow you to specify which folder to sync. The BB implementation does not.

This appears to be a bug. Previous BB10 versions did this correctly, all the way back to 10.0.x. How can someone alert the BB developers of a real issue they may not be aware of? Since the 10.3 leaks have the same problem, I am not hopeful a fix is on the way.
    07-03-14 07:15 PM
    Hrmmm.. your best bet is probably to reach out to Michael Clewley. He is pretty good with replying on twitter. If they are aware he'll likely tell you that, but if they aren't he'll likely give you his email address for further details.

I wouldn't mention trying it on 10.3 though... he's not a fan of leaks.. since 10.2.13247 is official I'd lead with that.
    07-04-14 01:00 PM
    There are a lot of very, very buggy CardDav server implementations out there and BB10 tickles most of them in ways that break them -- but may not break with other clients. Same for CalDav.

The only server I've found that has zero implementation problems cross-platform with various clients is Radicale. All of the others can be provoked into doing evil things, either losing data or duplicating it, usually without warning.

Losing it is of course much worse than duplicating it.
    07-04-14 03:02 PM
    I was using the latest SDK with no issues, reverted back to something (the latest over the air) couldn't get carddav to sync at all. I gave up and went back to the SDK !

Posted via CB10
    07-05-14 05:02 PM