My z10 connected to the network this morning without a problem. After z10 restarts, it displays a message " The APN information can't be verified. Check your APN settings and try again. If the problem persists, contact your wireless service provider" and it gives me 2 buttons: OK and Settings. My z10 does not connected to the network right now. I always use a default setting for APN and Mobile network.

I didn't have this issue in previous built. What's the problem? Thank you.
    07-20-13 02:08 AM
    Use this to update the APN settings via the e-screen manual settings, link below.

How to access the engineering (Help Me!) screen on BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com
    letmein13 and Lord_Jareth_89 like this.
    07-20-13 02:14 AM
    Use this to update the APN settings via the e-screen manual settings, link below.

How to access the engineering (Help Me!) screen on BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com
    I went there and saw OS version, PIN, Uptime, Battery level, Vendor ID, and serial number. What do I suppose to look for when i'm at this "help me" page? Thank you for your assistance.

Update: After I went there and restarted my phone, my z10 connects to the network right now. Everything is OK now.

open your web browser and visit: escreen:// and then tap go.
    A nice trick.
    Last edited by letmein13; 07-20-13 at 02:38 AM.
    07-20-13 02:21 AM
    I turned on z10 after charging it. I receive "can't verify APN" message again. I think that it's my wireless provider's issue. It works and it doesn't. It drives me nut.

I hope BB fix this "can't verify APN" message in the next built and my network connection is stable. I didn't see this message in previous builts.
    Last edited by letmein13; 07-20-13 at 11:06 AM.
    07-20-13 09:33 AM
    I turned on z10 after charging it. I receive "can't verify APN" message again. I think that it's my wireless provider's issue. It works and it doesn't. It drives me nut.

I hope BB fix this "can't verify APN" message in the next built and my network connection is stable. I didn't see this message in previous builts.

Can't verify APN in 10.1.0.4651-img_00000448.png
    You can fill your apn there call your carrier and ask for apn

Posted via CB10
    07-20-13 12:10 PM
    I tried the engineering screen, but any guidance on how to set apn?
    I too am getting the APN information error...
    Thanks in advance!

Posted via the awesome z10 using CB10
    07-21-13 06:29 AM
    I tried the engineering screen, but any guidance on how to set apn?
    I too am getting the APN information error...
    Thanks in advance!

I'm glad that I'm not the only one. I guess it's our wireless provider's issue. I didn't see this APN message in the previous builts regardless of whether my wireless network worked or not.

I'm using stl-1.
    Last edited by letmein13; 07-21-13 at 08:13 AM.
    07-21-13 07:51 AM
    I'm glad that I'm not the only one. I guess it's our wireless provider's issue. I didn't see this APN message in the previous builts regardless of whether my wireless network worked or not.

I'm using stl-1.
    I too am using a Z10 STL100-1.
    I have lately started to receive the messges since 4537 leak... Hope it gets patched soon...
    Also if someone has a solution please help!

07-21-13 11:27 AM
    Got the same thing ...

EDIT: some additional info on this one. I already tried the HelpMe screen thing, but there the APN is the same as in the regular screen. I can't see any more information to add. I guess that's not of much help.
    I use internet.proximus.be (Proximus being a Belgian GSM carrier), and so does my colleague, which uses a Z10 with exactly the same firmware (10.1.0.4181). We don't have the error on the Z10 though. That's exactly the reason why I don't think it's a provider problem.
    I also wonder why an APN should be "verified" in the first place. Either it works or it doesn't, but "verification" of an APN seems something silly.
    I used the SIM card I'm using now in my previous Bold 9900 without any problems, so it cannot be the SIM. I already thought it might have had something to do with the 4G&3G&2G thing, but I also get the error in only 2G or only 3G for instance.
    Last edited by tom8787; 08-03-13 at 04:21 PM.
    08-02-13 06:52 AM
    SOLVED! At last I did call my wireless service (which I refused in the first place :-)), and apparently plain internet access was blocked. It appears that they can turn on or off internet access on your BES subscription, according to them to avoid high traffic. Anyway, my BB Bold didn't need this access, my Q10 does need it. They turned off the Internet Block, and voila: solved.
    08-05-13 04:21 AM
    Try this

go to Setting from pull down menu

ABout > Category-Network> option (right down corner) there will be the Register Blackberry

click it and wait for conformation .

that is it, it solve my pop up APN problem once and for alllll

just cannot understand why they put this here (at About) not at the mobile network setting. it should be sooooo muchhh easier if it is in the mobile network setting.

hope this help

selwyn.
    11-23-13 10:18 PM
    Tried everything, even wrote to blackberry and talked with the service provider.
    None helped.
    BlackBerry didn't even replied to this query.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-14 09:17 AM