As title states I can no long share pics via BBM group chat. I keep getting message that picture must be captioned, even though it already is. Is anyone having this issue? More importantly does anyone have a fix for it?? I did installed the latest BBM Channels version I don't know if that's messing with it as I didn't try without channels installed. And it has worked on all the other leaks.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-13 05:51 PM
    Can't say it's happening to me.... have you remove yourself from group and ask for reinvite?
    11-22-13 06:43 PM
    As title states I can no long share pics via BBM group chat. I keep getting message that picture must be captioned, even though it already is. Is anyone having this issue? More importantly does anyone have a fix for it?? I did installed the latest BBM Channels version I don't know if that's messing with it as I didn't try without channels installed. And it has worked on all the other leaks.

Posted via CB10
    Yea. It's happened to me. Don't use the "submit" button on the keyboard. Instead, use the "upload" button on the upper right of the screen.

If you already hit the "submit" button and get the error message, the "upload" button might be grayed out. You will have to alter the caption somehow, like deleting and re-adding a space and it will become available again. The "submit" button on the keyboard always fails me in this leak, but the "upload" button always works. Hope this works for you!

Posted via CB10
    11-22-13 06:48 PM
    Yea. It's happened to me. Don't use the "submit" button on the keyboard. Instead, use the "upload" button on the upper right of the screen.

If you already hit the "submit" button and get the error message, the "upload" button might be grayed out. You will have to alter the caption somehow, like deleting and re-adding a space and it will become available again. The "submit" button on the keyboard always fails me in this leak, but the "upload" button always works. Hope this works for you!

Posted via CB10
    That worked perfectly!! Thanks a lot, this is why i love CB!
    11-23-13 09:54 PM
    Happy to help!

Posted via CB10
    11-24-13 12:10 AM