I did a blitz up to 2789 and it hosed over the hub (no voice mail indications or missed calls) and my calendar was offset by 6 hours for no reason. So, I decided to just start clean and did a SIC Multiwipe and then used the autoloader for my Z10 STL100-3. The installation was smooth but I rebooted just to make sure.

However, now I can't seem to get any of my email accounts to setup and make the initial connection. Even my gmail account says it can't talk to the server during setup and to try later. This also happened to my two work accounts.

Anyone have any ideas?
    11-03-15 07:13 PM
    No need to use SIC. Just run the autoloader instead. Been doing it for years now all working well
    11-04-15 12:57 AM
    I have now tried every option I can think of. I let the Z10 try to automatically connect and I get the response "At this time your email account can't be added. Please try again later." I have manually tried setting up both POP and IMAP using the settings provided by my ISP. Sometimes I get a message indicating that the server didn't respond, kind of like a time out message.

I can reach webmail from my phone's browser, so that means my IP address isn't blocked by mistake.

Is there some setting on the phone that could be messed up? I can use SMS, MMS, and Whatsapp with no problem.
    11-05-15 11:40 AM
    I read another forum post that said to try using WiFi instead of the cell connection. I turned off data and mobile network and then turned on WiFi. After the connection, the Z10 says that there is limited connectivity. I tried to go to a web site and it wouldn't connect. I am wondering if I have a radio issue.
    11-05-15 03:14 PM
    What email are you using? Are you using 2 step? Do you need an app password?
    11-05-15 04:08 PM
    What email are you using? Are you using 2 step? Do you need an app password?
    Not sure what you mean by 2-step. I am using the native accounts setup in BB10. I have tried allowing BB10 to automatically setup the accounts and have also used the advanced feature to try both POP and IMAP with settings provided by my ISP.

I had some other issues and have since reinstalled the OS and have a WiFi connection now. I'll give this another go now that the radio seems to be working better.
    11-05-15 04:18 PM
    Gmail? Outlook.com ? Isp.net?

For Outlook.com, I have 2 step setup and unless I turn it off to add the address I have to use an app password to connect that I get from them.
    11-05-15 04:22 PM
    Gmail? Outlook.com ? Isp.net?

For Outlook.com, I have 2 step setup and unless I turn it off to add the address I have to use an app password to connect that I get from them.
    Solved the issue. I was able to setup the accounts with WiFi but not with my mobile network, which kept timing out. Something is wrong with the cell connection.
    11-05-15 04:26 PM