So recently I updated my OS but since BB Link was giving me errors while i was trying to make a backup, i made it with Sachesi instead
    Now when I click on Restore In BB Link it only shows the backups that I earlier made and which are old but Not the one which I made using Sachesi
    Any Help?
    11-02-13 03:12 AM
    Pretty sure you can not interchange the file

Tapped on my Z10 via Tapatalk
    11-02-13 03:40 AM
    BB Link looks in a folder you have specified for backups. Sachesi, by default, puts the backup it creates in the Sachesi folder. Try copying the backup file from the Sachesi folder to where your Link backups are stored, then try again. Link and Sachesi do use the same .bbb format.
    11-02-13 09:35 AM
    Or you could just restore from Sachesi.
    saxxman and go1ndr like this.
    11-02-13 11:39 AM
    BB Link looks in a folder you have specified for backups. Sachesi, by default, puts the backup it creates in the Sachesi folder. Try copying the backup file from the Sachesi folder to where your Link backups are stored, then try again. Link and Sachesi do use the same .bbb format.
    I have done that
    Or you could just restore from Sachesi.
    There isnt any such option or Ive overlooked it
    11-02-13 03:08 PM
    I have done that

There isnt any such option or Ive overlooked it
    That's odd. They do use the Same bbb file format. I've used Sachesi to restore a number of Link backups. Check the extension is correct? .bbb?
    11-02-13 07:25 PM
    That's odd. They do use the Same bbb file format. I've used Sachesi to restore a number of Link backups. Check the extension is correct? .bbb?
    Yes Sir it is correct, I even tried to change the name of the backup in the format of BlackBerry Link

Posted via CB10
    11-03-13 05:04 AM
    Yes Sir it is correct, I even tried to change the name of the backup in the format of BlackBerry Link

Posted via CB10
    Have you tried restoring the backup using Sachesi? You noted above that you didn't see the option. When you're device is plugged in and recognized, you should see the option "Restore Backup".

Can't restore backups made with Sachesi In BB Link?-sachesi.jpg
    Amtesh Waraich likes this.
    11-03-13 07:17 AM
    Have you tried restoring the backup using Sachesi? You noted above that you didn't see the option. When you're device is plugged in and recognized, you should see the option "Restore Backup".

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sachesi.jpg 
Views:	758 
Size:	72.2 KB 
ID:	216903
    Omg I totally missed that, thanks a lot mate

Posted via CB10
    11-03-13 11:00 AM
    Sometimes Sachesi creates a backup without your HWID (because it isn't populated until you go in to install tab).
    Link refuses to restore a backup that doesn't match your HWID, so in this situation you'll want to open the .bbb (it's a zip file) and edit the Manifest to use your real HWID.
    11-03-13 11:03 AM
    Sometimes Sachesi creates a backup without your HWID (because it isn't populated until you go in to install tab).
    Link refuses to restore a backup that doesn't match your HWID, so in this situation you'll want to open the .bbb (it's a zip file) and edit the Manifest to use your real HWID.
    I've seen one of your posts after so long and I'm so glad I'm back or either you're back, it has to be one of us
    Since I'm not good at this I don't know what a HWID is and I don't know how to edit the manifest either
    But thanks for the reply

Posted via CB10
    11-03-13 12:17 PM
    I make at least one post on here every day :P
    It's alright. You can just restore via Sachesi if you don't want to mess with manifest.
    11-03-13 12:34 PM
    Its been a long time since a leak has come by....

Posted via the awesome keyboard on Z10STL100-1/10.2.0.1791 using CB10 App
    11-03-13 12:42 PM
    Its been a long time since a leak has come by....

Posted via the awesome keyboard on Z10STL100-1/10.2.0.1791 using CB10 App
    That's for us STL-1 users all over the world, we shall be patient while the world runs 10.2.1.x

Posted via CB10
    11-03-13 01:40 PM
    Omg I totally missed that, thanks a lot mate

Posted via CB10
    Hey, no problem. Just glad you're back in business.
    11-03-13 02:31 PM
    I have a similar problem, I backed up my z10 running 10.2 and then reloaded the software, now it won't restore on bb link so I tried sachesi and it says error can't open back up file, any solution ?!
    11-03-13 11:21 PM
    I have a similar problem, I backed up my z10 running 10.2 and then reloaded the software, now it won't restore on bb link so I tried sachesi and it says error can't open back up file, any solution ?!
    I had that happen once, a while ago. I believe it may have something to do with Link still having services running after the program was closed. Try rebooting your PC (and device, just for kicks), then trying again. If that doesn't help, perhaps xsacha can chime in again.
    Thesmartmale likes this.
    11-04-13 06:53 AM
    I had that happen once, a while ago. I believe it may have something to do with Link still having services running after the program was closed. Try rebooting your PC (and device, just for kicks), then trying again. If that doesn't help, perhaps xsacha can chime in again.
    Unfortunately it didn't work.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-13 12:32 PM
    I have an issue where Sachesi crashes when I try to restore. How can I get BB Link to recognise the .bbb file?
    11-15-13 02:07 PM
    I have an issue where Sachesi crashes when I try to restore. How can I get BB Link to recognise the .bbb file?
    Hi DJ,
    Have you updated to the latest version of Sachesi? It was just updated this past week.
    I've yet to have an issue with it myself -- and it's all I use for backup/restore. Have you posted your question in the Sachesi thread? Xsacha is very good about answering questions.
    11-16-13 11:05 PM
    Hi DJ,
    Have you updated to the latest version of Sachesi? It was just updated this past week.
    I've yet to have an issue with it myself -- and it's all I use for backup/restore. Have you posted your question in the Sachesi thread? Xsacha is very good about answering questions.
    No, haven't got the update, I don't think. Just went to try and download from the Sachesi thread, however, Mega doesn't load for me. Don't know if my ISP is blocking it, nothing loads. Anyone have a link to the latest Mac version not on Mega?
    12-20-13 04:08 PM
    Anyone with the latest Link for sachesi so that I can download

Posted via CB10
    01-01-14 11:20 AM
    Anyone with the latest Link for sachesi so that I can download

Posted via CB10
    Here you go: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...taller-825409/
    Post #1
    01-01-14 11:32 AM
    Still issue with connection, I have downloaded and it's 5.2MB and the problem persist.
    My windows is 64bit and the link provided is for windows 32bit, could this be the problem?

Posted via CB10
    01-01-14 12:11 PM
    Still issue with connection, I have downloaded and it's 5.2MB and the problem persist.
    My windows is 64bit and the link provided is for windows 32bit, could this be the problem?

Posted via CB10
    No problems. I made it on a 64-bit machine and it works on here too. Just compatible with 32-bit.

Connection problem sounds like a problem with Link.
    01-02-14 01:00 AM