With apologies if this is addressed elsewhere, but after a long time searching the forums, I cannot find my situation addressed.

Having given up on AT&T to ever release 10.2 (or beyond), I am attempting the Sachesi route. I can download it; however, all attempts to open it are met with a "Windows can't open this file" message. It seems to be an issue with the BAR extension. I have looked, as I said, around here, but also around Google at large. The only relevant result I'm finding takes me to a website my computer's firewall won't allow me to open - Filepro something. (It suspects malware.) The search result was in response to .BAR file issues, not Sachesi specifically. All Sachesi searches take me to Crackberry, but nothing I found discussing an inability to open the program itself.

I cannot be the only person who's had this issue, but I'm about to give up and turn in my Q10. Any guidance, specific links, etc. will be greatly appreciated! :-)
    04-11-14 03:08 PM
    You don't open the .bar file, open Sachesi, click install tab, then drop and drop bar files
    you wish to install or point it to folder containing all the files. Must be connected to USB.
    go1ndr likes this.
    04-11-14 03:25 PM
    BTW, at the top of this forum is a Sticky with great Sachesi instructions.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...taller-825409/
    go1ndr likes this.
    04-11-14 03:27 PM
    Good advice DickLewis! Please read the link **** posted. Sachesi is a DOS program that once downloaded should be put on your PC desktop for future use (once you try it, you'll use it a lot). Plug your phone into your PC and open Sachesi by clicking on the icon. once it's opened, click on install as mentioned and drag and drop the bar file you want on your phone over to the install page on Sachesi. Once you drop it on the page, it loads automatically and will tell you when its completed. Once you are done, it is best and in most cases necessary, to reboot your phone using the volume keys. Hold both down at the same time and keep holding them until the Blackberry name comes up while rebooting. Good luck though you won't need it.
    04-11-14 03:49 PM
    Okay, thanks for the fast responses!

I have sideloaded apps before so am not a completely stranger to some of these steps. I am also confident that once I can actually access Sachesi, I'll be on my way.

"Open Sachesi" but don't open the bar file? All Windows search brings up for Sachesi IS the .bar file!

However, the thread post I was originally following posted a difrferent link than you have here, which takes me to Sachesi.exe, rather than .bar.

I'm on my way - thanks!

Edited for typos
    04-11-14 04:15 PM
    Odd ... Sachesi is not distributed as a .bar file.
    I would down load it agian and place the "Sachesi-1.2.0.exe" in a new folder on your desktop, then double click that file... then Bertha's your aunt.
    04-11-14 07:22 PM
    I would down load it agian and place the "Sachesi-1.2.0.exe" in a new folder on your desktop, then double click that file... then Bertha's your aunt.
    Actually there is a BlackBerry sachesi bar

Latest version is 1.2.1 and here is the direct link for Windows exe from the creator's blog at http://www.qtness.com/blog/?p=273

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5U...DctSDc3d2wwZ1k

Posted via CB10
    04-11-14 08:04 PM
    There is a Sachesi bar file. It is for sideloading onto your phone. It will DOWNLOAD ONLY, NOT INSTALL a leak. You will have to transfer it over to a pc later to install it on your phone as an os...

Trusted Member Genius
    04-12-14 06:31 AM
    There is a Sachesi bar file. It is for sideloading onto your phone. It will DOWNLOAD ONLY, NOT INSTALL a leak. You will have to transfer it over to a pc later to install it on your phone as an os...

Trusted Member Genius
    Oops I stand corrected.
    Thanks

Posted on my Z10 running 10.2.dot somethin
    04-12-14 07:43 AM
    You are very welcome

Trusted Member Genius
    04-13-14 03:52 AM
    Hello,

I have downloaded and extracted Sachesi but when I click to run it nothing is happening. My Blackberry Z10 is flashing 1 followed by 6 continuous flashes. Is there some other file(s) I need to download?

Sachesi Error:
    Failed to create OpenGL context for format QSurfaceFormat (version 2.0, options QFlags(), depthBufferSize 24, redBufferSize -1, greeBufferSize -1, blueBufferSize -1, alphaBufferSize -1, stencilBufferSize 8, samples -1, swapBehavior 2, swapInterval 1, profile 0).
    This is most likely casued by not having the necessary graphics drivers installed.

Install a driver provinding OpenGL 2.0 or higher, or, if this is not possible, make sure the ANGLE Open GL ES 2.0 emulation libraries (libEGL.dll, libGLESv2.dll and d3dcompiler_*.dll) are available in the application executable's directory or in a location listed PATH.

End of quote.

I have however, libEGL.dll, libGLESv2.dll and d3dcompiler_*.dll in the same directory with sachesi.exe...
    Millington
    Last edited by Millington Mambwe; 04-02-15 at 04:36 AM. Reason: Additional infor
    04-02-15 04:21 AM
    Hello,

I have downloaded and extracted Sachesi but when I click to run it nothing is happening. My Blackberry Z10 is flashing 1 followed by 6 continuous flashes. Is there some other file(s) I need to download?

Sachesi Error:
    Failed to create OpenGL context for format QSurfaceFormat (version 2.0, options QFlags(), depthBufferSize 24, redBufferSize -1, greeBufferSize -1, blueBufferSize -1, alphaBufferSize -1, stencilBufferSize 8, samples -1, swapBehavior 2, swapInterval 1, profile 0).
    This is most likely casued by not having the necessary graphics drivers installed.

Install a driver provinding OpenGL 2.0 or higher, or, if this is not possible, make sure the ANGLE Open GL ES 2.0 emulation libraries (libEGL.dll, libGLESv2.dll and d3dcompiler_*.dll) are available in the application executable's directory or in a location listed PATH.

End of quote.

I have however, libEGL.dll, libGLESv2.dll and d3dcompiler_*.dll in the same directory with sachesi.exe...
    Millington
    04-02-15 04:37 AM
    Hello there,

The extracted Sahesi.exe is failing to open on my Windows XP
    04-02-15 06:30 AM
    Hello there,

The extracted Sahesi.exe is failing to open on my Windows XP
    04-02-15 06:31 AM