I have Q10 SQR100-3 10.2.0.483 it just won't connect to computer it says that divice is connected to computer but I cannot loud any thing into it or use the hard or any thing and it won't connect to blackberry link

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 07:38 PM
    You need to close link on your pc.
    you then turn OFF the phone the plug it into the pc.
    Then you turn ON the phone and let it load the drivers to your pc, look out for any messages appearing on your pc, might take up to 5 minutes.
    then you pc should recognise the phone.

Good luck
    07-31-13 07:47 PM
    You need to close link on your pc.
    you then turn OFF the phone the plug it into the pc.
    Then you turn ON the phone and let it load the drivers to your pc, look out for any messages appearing on your pc, might take up to 5 minutes.
    then you pc should recognise the phone.

Good luck
    IT was working in the past but now it don't I don't know why

I will try ur instructions and I will replay to u if it work or not

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 07:54 PM
    I find that when ever link gets an update, i have to do that, to get the drivers working again. hope it works for ya.
    Rame Khaleel likes this.
    07-31-13 08:21 PM
    BlackBerry device manager is possibly the issue. Either reboot the PC or unplug the phone close link and start the task manager

The process names rim something should be the offending one - kill it. It will restart when you plug in your phone again.
    You can also kill all BlackBerry processes - they will start up when you launch link again.

Posted via CB10
    Rame Khaleel likes this.
    08-01-13 02:53 AM
    how to close the link plzzz help??
    03-19-14 11:12 AM
    Restart your devices first. If that doesn't work there's a number of things to try. I'd recommend doing all at once to make sure.

On your phone go to settings-BlackBerry Link-long press on your computer and delete. Then uninstall BlackBerry Link from your computer. Also go through your program files and delete the BlackBerry related folders. Restart your computer and phone, then reinstall Link, sign back into your BBID and start again.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-14 06:02 PM
    how to close the link plzzz help??
    On Windows(?) look for it in the system tray on your taskbar (usually on the bottom right). If you don't see it click the small arrow to show hidden items. Right click on the BlackBerry symbol and click exit.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-14 06:06 PM
    I've had this issue, try to uninstall link, re-download it. Restart your phone before plugging it in. Should work. The drivers are probably not detecting the phone

9930>z10>q10>z30
    03-20-14 06:18 PM
    There was another thread here with a link to the BlackBerry knowledge base article stating the issue was that .net runtime was not 4.5 and needed updating. Cant find the link but that gives you something to do.

Posted by my device of choice. Might be a BlackBerry, might not be. It is of no concern to you.
    03-20-14 07:07 PM