06-26-16 02:29 PM
31 12
tools
    I believe on yahoo you can actually choose to opt out of 2 step verification. I set it up for a friend a few months back

Posted via CB10
    10-21-15 11:30 AM
    I have tried this a thousand times. I have done the advance, change the server address, done everything possible but am still receiving the same annoying error message. At a point, I thought it was my password changes that might have affected it but on any other browser I can connect and login. Please, Please, I need urgent help.
    02-02-16 01:20 AM
    works for me
    02-25-16 09:29 AM
    It's about yahoo authentication problem. Cz after I set my yahoo in order to recognize the device, it works now.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-16 09:35 AM
    The solution of logging in to my device browser my yahoo email then reading 2 to 3 emails, and after that adding in the yahoo account on the add account in the settings works for me...
    02-27-16 12:00 PM
    This is what worked for me. After two days of trying everything Yahoo finally sent me this email.

Hi xxxx,

Someone attempted to sign in to your Yahoo account (xxxxx@yahoo.com) from an app that doesn't meet Yahoo's security standards. We blocked this sign-in attempt, which was made on:

Sun 26 Jun, 2016 2:43 pm EDT from Canada.

If you were trying to sign in, please take one of these actions:

Option 1 (recommended): Use mail.yahoo.com or the Yahoo Mail app for Android and iOS to access your account more securely.

Option 2 (not recommended): If you still want to use an app that uses less secure sign-in to your Yahoo account:

Click here: https://login.yahoo.com/account/security#other-apps

Turn on Allow apps that use less secure sign-in

Go back to your existing email application and sign in to your Yahoo account again.

Using apps that don't meet Yahoo's recommended security standards may leave your account more vulnerable or less secure.

If you did not try to sign in, click here https://edit.yahoo.com/config/change_pw and change the password for your account.

For more information, visit our help page at: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/sln26418.html.

Regards,
    Yahoo
    06-26-16 02:29 PM
31 12