I installed the latest Android run time. Since the initial post mentioned nothing of 10.2 and I don't have 10.2 installed. So installing the run time killed all my side loaded Android apps and the ported (BB world bought apps). So i did a security wipe. And tried reinstalling my apps. Native BB apps are fine. But the ported ones like songza, 8 tracks (all downloaded via BB world) don't install at all. They freeze up mid installation. When I check status of installation they look like they are frozen mid installation. Rebooting Z10 does nothing. Still shows as frozen in mid installation.

Anybody see this issue?
    08-25-13 02:22 AM
    so you are on 10.1 and you installed the standalone runtime that was leaked last night?
    08-25-13 02:29 AM
    I installed the latest Android run time. Since the initial post mentioned nothing of 10.2 and I don't have 10.2 installed. So installing the run time killed all my side loaded Android apps and the ported (BB world bought apps). So i did a security wipe. And tried reinstalling my apps. Native BB apps are fine. But the ported ones like songza, 8 tracks (all downloaded via BB world) don't install at all. They freeze up mid installation. When I check status of installation they look like they are frozen mid installation. Rebooting Z10 does nothing. Still shows as frozen in mid installation.

Anybody see this issue?
    Are you kidding me? You deserve no help for not reading the thread and making a new thread about it

Posted via Q10 running 10.2.0.xxxx | BerryLeaks Co-founder
    curvezzz likes this.
    08-25-13 02:29 AM
    The question is not how to solve the leaked run time issue. But rather why ported apps not installing on a security wiped z10.
    08-25-13 02:33 AM
    The question is not how to solve the leaked run time issue. But rather why ported apps not installing on a security wiped z10.
    The question is why are you trying to run a 10,2 feature on 10.1

08-25-13 02:34 AM
    The 10.2 indication was not on the original post. It was only updated later.
    08-25-13 02:36 AM
    I believe the unlocked runtime kills all Android apps if installed on 10.1. There's a warning on the installation thread.

Reload your whole OS with the official version or reload the proper Android player.

Next time, please read the disclaimers. I know it's like the terms and conditions that we never read, but it's important and only a few lines.
    08-25-13 02:36 AM
    Because the security wipe did nothing but clear your information off the device. It did not restore your old runtime, therefor you still have 10.2 runtime on a 10.1 OS...so this would mean you need to get a 10.1 runtime to load....

Now that I have done all that work I'll leave it to you to look through the leak thread as what you seek is there and I'm off to have yet another beer.

Posted from my BerryLeak mind controlled Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1xxx LE, while drunk
    08-25-13 02:37 AM
    actually last night thread didnt state anything about it. Kris did mention it several posts down. Might want to update the OP with that info
    08-25-13 02:39 AM
    actually last night thread didnt state anything about it. Kris did mention it several posts down. Might want to update the OP with that info
    Meh, it says install at own risk, that's all that's needed

Cranky likes this.
    08-25-13 02:41 AM
    Thanks. Much appreciated.
    08-25-13 04:04 AM