Hi everybody. After installing leak 1925 I hpe that this issue wil be solved as I read in other posts but despte I selected answer before delting the only option that appears is cancel or delete even in sigle or multiple mails.
    Moreover when I try to delete a single mail this option appears "not solid" so I cant choose it.
    Do you think this will be solved if I reinstall the OS or is a setting problem?
    Thanks in advance
    02-11-14 11:18 PM
    Did you restore from link ,

Posted from my Z30
    02-11-14 11:44 PM
    Yes I did the update with autoloader and after that I restored from link
    02-12-14 02:00 PM
    Well I'm just suggesting this but I would do a wipe and reload the software and I would set up like a new phone. BlackBerry Link might be your problem.

Posted with the almighty Z30 using 10.2.1.1925
    02-12-14 02:29 PM
    I have loaded 1925 via autoloader several times and restored using Link (both with and WITHOUT prior security wipes) and do not experience that problem--- nor have I ever. That does NOT mean that you aren't seeing this, just sayin' ...

If it were ME, I would perform a full backup with link.

run the autoloader to (re)load 1925.

After going thru the initial setup, set up ONE of your e-mail accounts on the device--- before doing anything else--- and see if this feature works for you.

If it does work, THEN, perform a security wipe and THEN restore from Link and take it from there.

If it does NOT, that would seem puzzling to me. That would indicate to ME that something in the autoloader got hosed, and I would download a fresh copy of it, and perform the steps above with the fresh autloader file...

Also, I would insure that you have the latest version of Link. Link, overall, is a shaky piece of software. To be fair, it has gotten "less worse" with later releases.

Hope this helps.
    anon721037 likes this.
    02-12-14 03:08 PM
    I have loaded 1925 via autoloader several times and restored using Link (both with and WITHOUT prior security wipes) and do not experience that problem--- nor have I ever. That does NOT mean that you aren't seeing this, just sayin' ...

If it were ME, I would perform a full backup with link.

run the autoloader to (re)load 1925.

After going thru the initial setup, set up ONE of your e-mail accounts on the device--- before doing anything else--- and see if this feature works for you.

If it does work, THEN, perform a security wipe and THEN restore from Link and take it from there.

If it does NOT, that would seem puzzling to me. That would indicate to ME that something in the autoloader got hosed, and I would download a fresh copy of it, and perform the steps above with the fresh autloader file...

Also, I would insure that you have the latest version of Link. Link, overall, is a shaky piece of software. To be fair, it has gotten "less worse" with later releases.

Hope this helps.
    Ditto what this gentleman said. I didn't have the time to get into it sorry.
    Thanks for explaining this better for me.

Posted with the almighty Z30 using 10.2.1.1925
    02-12-14 07:54 PM
    no problem, Sir. Hope it helps.
    02-12-14 08:42 PM
    Thank you guys. Im out home by now but as soon as I came back next week will try your suggestion.
    02-13-14 08:34 PM
    Myself and possibly one other person I know of have found that the "selective delete" seems to ignore your selection a lot.

IE you select "delete on handheld and server" the copy on the server often remains and has to be deleted again or on another endpoint.

The other person I mentioned may have claimed that this was fixed for him in 10.2.1.2141, but I'm waiting to get clarification on that.
    02-15-14 07:02 AM