I have sideloaded many apps on my playbook and my z10 prior to 10.2.1 but never after. i just installed the 10.3.1.2072 leak and everything is fine enough for me to use as a daily driver, but I miss my visual voice mail. i found a thread on here saying that someone has done it, but when i try to sideload the files, it tells me "java is not recognized as an internal or external command."

Can someone help me through this? PM me if you can help me step by step.

Thanks.
    01-21-15 03:24 PM
    I have sideloaded many apps on my playbook and my z10 prior to 10.2.1 but never after. i just installed the 10.3.1.2072 leak and everything is fine enough for me to use as a daily driver, but I miss my visual voice mail. i found a thread on here saying that someone has done it, but when i try to sideload the files, it tells me "java is not recognized as an internal or external command."

Thanks.
    How are you sideloading, and what are you sideloading
    From what I understand, VVM is carrier dependent, and only some OS support it (supposedly going to change starting 10.3.1)
    Either way, BB10 doesn't support java, I'm not sure what you're sideloading
    01-21-15 03:37 PM
    Not true. A while back you had to sideload a specific bar from a specific OS. I think that was changed to be embedded into OS, but it was then dependent on which OS had it (depending on the carrier that was to release the given OS)
    01-21-15 03:38 PM
    Here is the link to the thread I was trying to follow.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...vm-fix-954488/

It appears to me that he is saying the sideloading part is for 10.3 and the follow up is for 10.3.1, but I'm unsure, which is why I asked. I suppose i could ask OP. Also, I am using DDPB, as I have before to sideload. Attached is also a screen shot of the error I am getting.
    Can I get some help with sideloading on 10.3.1.2072?-ddpb.png
    01-22-15 12:46 AM
    It has nothing to do with side loading and all to do with your PC.

Google is your friend!

Executive Producer of a Bunch of Losers for a BBM Group that doesn't Exist via My Passport
    01-22-15 12:57 AM
    It has nothing to do with side loading and all to do with your PC.

Google is your friend!

Executive Producer of a Bunch of Losers for a BBM Group that doesn't Exist via My Passport
    I didn't watch the video, but after looking at your screen shot I realized you were even connected to DDPB which I initially thought..you are not running an updated version of Java. Google search your error message, your answer is there.

I'm running PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2072 and I used DDPB to load to load snap just a few days ago.

01-22-15 01:01 AM

Thanks.
    Visual Voicemail is part of this OS. You just have to configure it in the Hub settings.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-15 01:13 AM
    My apologies to all! I just set up my new computer and never installed Java. Oops.
    Carjackd likes this.
    01-22-15 01:27 AM
    My apologies to all! I just set up my new computer and never installed Java. Oops.
    There we go, I assumed initially that it was Java related (that you didn't have an updated version) but then I assumed you had it installed. I shouldn't have assumed

01-22-15 08:20 AM