Has anyone seen or noticed any improvements to the native calendar app? Such as being able to create your own custom calendars separate from an account, or showing upcoming appts/events (plural) as opposed to only your next single appt.?

Posted via CB10
    07-17-13 01:34 PM
    Has anyone seen or noticed any improvements to the native calendar app? Such as being able to create your own custom calendars separate from an account, or showing upcoming appts/events (plural) as opposed to only your next single appt.?

Posted via CB10
    I am not sure which revision you're on but you can already do a lot of this.

I have email accounts for Work and Personal. When I create a calendar entry I can place it in either account or the separate "Home (Local)" calendar. There is an ability (if you want) to tie an email account to this calendar but it is not required.
    In the HUB: pull down from the top screen and all your appointments will show up for the day. In the Calendar you can see the whole day of appointments or events. Not sure what you mean.
    07-17-13 03:16 PM
    I cannot see any appointments or calendar entries. Nothing shows up! I don't know if I have a setting not right. I'm using 4537, but I've never been able to get it. Reminders pop up, but I never see anything in the calendar or when I pull down to see appointments.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-13 04:35 PM
    I am not sure which revision you're on but you can already do a lot of this.

I have email accounts for Work and Personal. When I create a calendar entry I can place it in either account or the separate "Home (Local)" calendar. There is an ability (if you want) to tie an email account to this calendar but it is not required.
    In the HUB: pull down from the top screen and all your appointments will show up for the day. In the Calendar you can see the whole day of appointments or events. Not sure what you mean.
    Thanks for your response, what I mean though is if you look at the iOS Calendar app you can create a calendar independent from your synced accounts. For example on my ipad I have created a separate work, school, 2nd job, and personal calendar none of which are tied to accounts but I can color code them so even just looking at the month I can tell by the color on the individual day if it's a school appt. ,work, personal, etc. I could add a sports calendar or whatever else and they all appear in different colors. Does that make sense?

Posted via CB10
    07-17-13 07:14 PM