If you want to remove bug reporter completely. These steps will remove it from Settings-security and on reboot.
    Using BB10 manager chrome app [or any other app that has similar functions] connect to your BB10.
    check the check box beside "sys.bug_reporter_3" and click uninstall.
    Repeat with: "sys.bugreport" and "sys.data.quip.authtokens"

Cant do all 3 at once and usually requires a reboot after and sometimes 1 returns after reboot so you need to repeat above if any remain after reboot and reboot again until all 3 remain gone.

This has been tested over the past 7 month on every leak i have loaded within 10.2.1 and 10.3. I thought it was finally time to share.
    MeerMusik likes this.
    05-11-14 11:42 PM
    Why would you want to remove it? Wouldn't bug feedback be beneficial to making the BB10 experience better?

Z10 10.2.1.3175 via CB10
    05-12-14 12:18 AM
    people are afraid of sharing everyone thinks people actually want to spy on them
    05-12-14 01:02 AM
    If you want to remove bug reporter completely. These steps will remove it from Settings-security and on reboot.
    Using BB10 manager chrome app [or any other app that has similar functions] connect to your BB10.

Cant do all 3 at once and usually requires a reboot after and sometimes 1 returns after reboot so you need to repeat above if any remain after reboot and reboot again until all 3 remain gone.

This has been tested over the past 7 month on every leak i have loaded within 10.2.1 and 10.3. I thought it was finally time to share.
    Never trust a Drow!!

Posted via CB10
    05-12-14 01:40 AM
    Why would you want to remove it? Wouldn't bug feedback be beneficial to making the BB10 experience better?

Z10 10.2.1.3175 via CB10
    Because any bugs reported from a non rim/bb address don't make it to them. So what's the point of dealing with the irritation and waste of bandwidth for no reason.

Z10STL100-3/10.3.0.296
    05-12-14 06:16 AM

This is just UI for Escreen(part remote log) even when is removed(this UI) Escreen can send logs until is dissabled
    05-12-14 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD