07-24-14 09:51 PM
314 1234 ...
tools
    Someone should do an article on the leaklessness going on with a pole for us to all say we.loved leaks then email it to Chen I'm not calling out any chief editors here at all. Haha

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 09:18 PM
    Someone should do an article on the leaklessness going on with a pole for us to all say we.loved leaks then email it to Chen I'm not calling out any chief editors here at all. Haha

Posted via CB10
    A poll would be better. Hard to email a pole. Doesn't fit in the envelope

Via CB10 Z30STA100-5/10.3.0.700
    toobs623, ofutur, Bdot-1 and 5 others like this.
    07-09-14 09:47 PM
    It's $99**

Posted via CB10
    iOS and Mac $99 each 😉
    07-09-14 10:27 PM
    A poll would be better. Hard to email a pole. Doesn't fit in the envelope

Via CB10 Z30STA100-5/10.3.0.700
    I blame auto correct for all my spelling mistakes thanks for pointing them out.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 10:45 PM
    Z10 as a company phone? OMG

RedBerry Z10 #00167 10.2.1.3247
    07-10-14 02:13 AM
    it only took apple a DECADE to iron out the issues with ios and android is still ironing them out. BB10 seems to be above both. BB4Life!!
    07-10-14 06:54 AM
    I'm so happy that there isn't anymore leaks...this community doesn't deserve them.
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    07-10-14 07:23 AM
    I'm so happy that there isn't anymore leaks...this community doesn't deserve them.
    May I ask what OS you are running at the moment?
    07-10-14 07:26 AM
    Some people don't deserve to be at CB either but we still let them

Posted via CB10
    shorski, Pdinos3, Foppa_21 and 2 others like this.
    07-10-14 08:31 AM
    I would say more but I am a guest in this forum from 2008, and I want to stay here ....XD

nothing personal against you, but your post is not very respectful of this community.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-14 11:01 AM
    You and me both buddy.. can't expect leaks every 2 weeks, but once in a while would keep me on the platform. My whole office of over 100 BlackBerry's are changing as of today because the OS is stale and behind.
    The OS is stale and behind?.... that is not correct at all. iOS has zero features built in. No file manager. No zip/unzip. No ability to send and receive files. And the messaging sucks. You need an app for everything and it's all so fragmented when you have to go between apps. And as far as Android goes, it's a complete mess, things don't make any sense and don't always work as expected, not to mention a security nightmare.

What are you guys doing with your phones that you're having so many problems? I've had both the Z10 and Q10 and I don't have any problems whatsoever. Yes, the contacts app was buggy but it's been fixed.

Any why would you company say no to Z30s? Is it the price? And it's odd TELUS is telling you they can't deliver the Z10 for 4 - 6 weeks when they show it as available on their website. Sounds to me like something fishy's going on.
    07-10-14 01:32 PM
    After deleting a bunch of Off topic posts, we can carry on without more of it. Seriously, folks, discussion of banned members and general tripe isn't needed. Abuse of leaks and members continually getting rude probably didn't help the situation, at all.
    SubCamp likes this.
    07-10-14 01:40 PM
    In a way I'm proud of BlackBerry for tightening it up and I'm disappointed.. but it shows that they're taking things much more seriously

Posted via CB10 C000DAC91
    meltbox360 likes this.
    07-10-14 01:43 PM
    I have to agree with the OP. No leaks makes for a very boring Berry. Part of the reason why I got rid of my Z30. Waiting for the Passport now but really wish we can have some way of getting our hands on some of the unofficial OS versions. At least run a formal beta program like Apple does.
    07-10-14 02:13 PM
    OS leaks clearly added value to the BlackBerry experience, so how surprised am I that Chen shut it down? Hmmm. Not very.

BlackBerry is so bad at this game of using hardware and software to keep people happy. Maybe it's just Chen's low emotional intelligence didn't realize that we wanted more leaks!

But honestly, Android has XDA forum that has multiple custom OS's made by senior developers, so why don't BlackBerry devs do something like this for BB10? This way, you wouldn't have to beg for leaks in waiting rooms like a bunch of neglected children and interesting software would always be coming out soon.

Z-30/STA 100-5/10.3.0.700+.296/T-Mobile USA
    techtechnique likes this.
    07-10-14 02:18 PM
    Guys .700 is available and newer bar files then that.

I don't get the problem here. If you're the type to install leaks then installing some bars shouldn't be an issue.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-14 02:47 PM
    Don't know if it's just me but as of late I find the os development to be quite at a stand-still / boring. I'm on 10.2.1.3247. Which I got pushed through my SIM / phone. I kind of remember and miss the old days of a leak every 14 days. I don't wan't to go experimental - anything below 1000 is a no go. Just thinking I can't be the only one missing the days of regular leaks and staying a step ahead here at crackberry.
    It's now illegal for BBRY staffers to leak under development firmware. They were all made to sign a non-disclosure agreement if they wanted to keep their jobs at BBRY basically saying if they are caught leaking anything they will be first fired and then sued. EMC is another company of many who is like this, they have sued their ex-employees over the same behaviour for millions in the past and won.
    07-10-14 03:05 PM
    Does my memory leak count?
    are you still having memory leaks on your device Wulf? Or just a personal one?
    Cause my device, I swear, leaks memory.....every phone i touch.........
    07-10-14 04:12 PM
    You and me both buddy.. can't expect leaks every 2 weeks, but once in a while would keep me on the platform. My whole office of over 100 BlackBerry's are changing as of today because the OS is stale and behind.
    So the "whole office" is running what BBRY OS?
    07-10-14 04:15 PM
    OS leaks clearly added value to the BlackBerry experience, so how surprised am I that Chen shut it down? Hmmm. Not very.

BlackBerry is so bad at this game of using hardware and software to keep people happy. Maybe it's just Chen's low emotional intelligence didn't realize that we wanted more leaks!

But honestly, Android has XDA forum that has multiple custom OS's made by senior developers, so why don't BlackBerry devs do something like this for BB10? This way, you wouldn't have to beg for leaks in waiting rooms like a bunch of neglected children and interesting software would always be coming out soon.

Does iOS or any other platform offer anything similar to Android's XDA forum or is BBRY CEO the only one with "low emotional intelligence"?
    07-10-14 04:18 PM

Good luck trying to convince BB to unlock the bootloader for custom builds... lmao
    07-10-14 04:22 PM
    Good luck trying to convince BB to unlock the bootloader for custom builds... lmao
    Thinking about it... it should success on trial in EU. Generally, I bought device (unlocked) and I can't do with it what I want.

Anybody want to try suit BlackBerry in European Union?

Posted via CB10
    07-10-14 04:35 PM
    Thinking about it... it should success on trial in EU. Generally, I bought device (unlocked) and I can't do with it what I want.

Anybody want to try suit BlackBerry in European Union?

Posted via CB10
    Unlocking the bootloader for security is one thing, and unlocking a phone for the owners choice to move between carriers is completely different...

rthonpm and toobs623 like this.
    07-10-14 04:46 PM
    Unlocking the bootloader for security is one thing, and unlocking a phone for the owners choice to move between carriers is completely different...

Am I talking about moving between carriers? All phones in EU have to be factory unlocked (yes, they can be branded with carrier logo, custom bootscreen ect).

Posted via CB10
    07-10-14 04:54 PM
    Does iOS or any other platform offer anything similar to Android's XDA forum or is BBRY CEO the only one with "low emotional intelligence"?
    Actually, jail broken iOS builds have a lot of the same customizability that custom Android OSes have. In fact, many of the iOS UI advancements started with the custom software on Cydia, etc.

So, yeah, the big 2 have an advantage there, too, and all because of Chen's low Emotional Intelligence! BlackBerry should be leaking ASAP!

07-10-14 04:59 PM
314 1234 ...