05-02-14 12:51 AM
87 1234
tools
    Haha I do miss the leaks because I did install some of them but I miss my iPhone/android days when I got a major update without knowing anything about it. You'd wake up, roll over and look at your phone and see that an update was available. Instantly made my day. Haha
    Hopefully no 10.3 leak releases and I may experience this surprise hahahaha.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-14 03:37 PM
    1 month and 1 day since the last leak

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    Doggerz and chris8189 like this.
    04-25-14 03:56 PM
    Legend keeps hinting at today/tomorrow/yesterday (depending on your timezone) for another leak.

Posted via CB10
    Lol I'm pretty sure he's just toying with you.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-14 04:00 PM
    1 month and 1 day since the last leak

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    LOLLL.... But who's counting???

Posted via CB10
    04-25-14 04:00 PM
    LOLLL.... But who's counting???

Posted via CB10
    I can't stop refreshing the BB10 leak Threads' pages.

Never felt that on my bbos phones. My Q10 is getting me stressed for upgrading it as soon as possible

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    04-25-14 04:04 PM
    If the next 10.3 leak is daily drivable, I'm 101% sure some servers somewhere will crash..

TechCraze C0008DDD1
    04-25-14 04:05 PM
    Haha I can't wait for 10.3
    04-25-14 04:08 PM
    I can't stop refreshing the BB10 leak Threads' pages.

Never felt that on my bbos phones. My Q10 is getting me stressed for upgrading it as soon as possible

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    I Always felt that... Back in the good old days of hybrid in 7... Still have my hybridized 9900...

Posted via CB10
    Yass85 and saxxman like this.
    04-25-14 04:10 PM
    I Always felt that... Back in the good old days of hybrid in 7... Still have my hybridized 9900...

Posted via CB10
    my gosh whats.wrong with us XD....look at us sitting here reloading the forums page XD waiting for lengend to drop something....

I just want to download some new OS autoloader, fire that EXE file up, plug my Z10 in and see that GREEN light of hope
    then to keep reading the whole tread pages 1 by 1 seeing all the bugs and complains...

yup its all just a unique experience with BlackBerry OS leaks

Posted via CB10
    Doggerz and shahadav like this.
    04-25-14 08:38 PM
    Let's just hope that the green light of hope is not another 10.2.0.x lol.

I have been guilty of refreshing but I wait and see now as I have my handset setup just the way I like it and can't be bothered to backup and restore not unless I know a leak is going to carry some stability which I'd unlikely at this stage.

Posted via my Z10 10.2.1.2947
    04-26-14 12:48 AM
    I need to reload the current leak just to breathe some life back into my Z10 and Q10
    Doggerz likes this.
    04-26-14 12:54 AM
    I need to reload the current leak just to breathe some life back into my Z10 and Q10
    Or, you could wait for a new leak. Miser loves company remember?

Posted via CB10
    04-26-14 12:59 AM
    On the contrary, leaking unstable builds to a 'hungry' crowd... is a good beta userbase with already developed bug tracking mechanism (forums)

Mr. Chen,
    pleading you to let us play with our toys,
    we're but BlackBerry boys...
    Roaming in the rain, travelling in the dust,
    All for a good and unstable leak and not be bust...

How hard it is, to just keep staring through,
    To the same build number of an old OS,
    Sometimes I think, life isn't just,
    Maybe we'll should bow to your prowess..

Don't take away, the only little joy,
    Of conking our phones,
    Be it middle of the night, or meeting of the board,
    That's what sets up apart from the **** that 's thrown...

So Says Navdeep,
    It's time Legend stood up,
    And Mr.Chen blessed us all,
    With so many leaks that we're enthralled.

Please...

Posted via CB10
    04-26-14 01:14 AM
    On the contrary, leaking unstable builds to a 'hungry' crowd... is a good beta userbase with already developed bug tracking mechanism (forums)

Mr. Chen,
    pleading you to let us play with our toys,
    we're but BlackBerry boys...
    Roaming in the rain, travelling in the dust,
    All for a good and unstable leak and not be bust...

How hard it is, to just keep staring through,
    To the same build number of an old OS,
    Sometimes I think, life isn't just,
    Maybe we'll should bow to your prowess..

Don't take away, the only little joy,
    Of conking our phones,
    Be it middle of the night, or meeting of the board,
    That's what sets up apart from the **** that 's thrown...

So Says Navdeep,
    It's time Legend stood up,
    And Mr.Chen blessed us all,
    With so many leaks that we're enthralled.

Please...

Posted via CB10
    ...LEN...GEND !

Bucks Cr3ation from http://www.blackberry-10.fr/ 24D0A5E0
    saxxman likes this.
    04-26-14 01:30 AM
    A bored blackberry user is dangerous especially with flashy Android devices out there. Keep the leaks coming.
    Really dangerous. Getting to root an android and customize and play with it and have apps that work. It's really tempting.

Chen ruined all the fun around here. Leaks were the only bright spot about BlackBerry. Stability...? leaks were more stable than the current contacts app that's for sure.

Z30 / STA100-5 / 10.2.1.2234 / T-Mobile USA
    04-26-14 02:31 AM
    That does it! I'm going for a ride in my turbocharged Mini...now I'm having fun again but using more gas...come on with the leaks, BlackBerry!

Trusted Member Genius
    Doggerz likes this.
    04-26-14 03:21 AM
    Ya, I agree with the OP. I was so bored that I went out and bought a Kindle HDX, 7" quad core tablet. I have already rooted it and have google play store with android apps running beside the Kindle os. Just a toy though and not a daily driver like my Blackberry phones. Ok now, I think I will go back to yawning. hahahaha
    Doggerz likes this.
    04-26-14 04:41 AM
    Apparently there is one this weekend. Who knows

Ask the flying pigs.

I was getting average battery life on 10.2.1.2141 and some annoying bugs. Installed 2947 with 2235 radio on my Z30 and my battery is back to normal, and the bugs I had previously are nowhere to be found.

I guess you conveniently forgot about all the other possibilities, like the fact that a variety of earlier builds could have solved the problems too, not to mention just the act of reloading the OS.

I had a friend on .2141 who was having random restart problems. Put .2228 on there, no more random restart problems. Honestly I think .2141 was not one of the best releases in recent memory.

And you realize that .2947 was not a leak, right?

Leaks were the only bright spot about BlackBerry. Stability...? leaks were more stable than the current contacts app that's for sure.

Extra-long straw reaching noted.
    amjass12 and deezy87 like this.
    04-26-14 05:02 AM
    I believe that as the CB community we partly help BlackBerry to iron out bugs and flaws in the OS. I agree that the leaking has to be controlled somehow. Some users are just Knobs, they install a leak and then bash BlackBerry on social media for existing flaws. My opinion is, if you have installed a leak then don't be B****ing and mourning about this or that. Ask for assistance in the CB community and maybe someone has already resolved your issue. No two people use their devices the same way and as a result we might not experience the same issues! A bigger pool of testers (official or unofficial) can only be positive for BlackBerry. Now, does anyone know how to get onto the BlackBerry OS beta testers? Please share a link or something.

PS: A BlackBerry is a Smartphone with tons of cool features and the rest are just cool devices with a few Smart-ish features. Thus, I'm ?4LIFE

I was not born with a hunger to be free, it was only when I discovered that my freedom had been taken from me that I began to hunger for it.?4life Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.2141
    Anilu7 likes this.
    04-26-14 05:06 AM

Extra-long straw reaching noted.
    </3

Z30 / STA100-5 / 10.2.1.2234 / T-Mobile USA
    04-26-14 06:39 AM
    As the OS becomes more stabilized, I expect to see even less leaks. We became accustomed to having regular leaks because there were so many things that needed to be fixed and features introduced. The past several leaks have been primarily bug fixes and we might still see a few of those from time to time as Chen is no fool either. However, I think leaks with new features and so on will have much longer wait times in between and I am OK with that. Such is the nature of the beast.
    04-26-14 06:56 AM
    A bored blackberry user is dangerous especially with flashy Android devices out there. Keep the leaks coming.
    Totally agree.... This is why I almost exclusively use my HTC one nowadays and have been doing so since February

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    Doggerz likes this.
    04-26-14 10:49 AM
    The first step is to admit that you're powerless over leaks.
    chiefx13 and toneytone like this.
    04-26-14 03:36 PM
    Chen is one sue happy dude!

Maybe he can threaten customers with lawsuits if they don't buy phones!
    Doggerz likes this.
    04-26-14 03:50 PM
    Couldn't agree more.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-14 05:57 PM
87 1234