After loading a leak and restoring your device is there any way to make your Bluetooth pairing "carry-over"?

I always have to repair all devices despite a full restore? Maybe I'm missing something or maybe that's just how it is?

Let me know - thanks !!
    10-07-14 09:58 PM
    I don't think Bluetooth pairings are part of a restore - might be a security issue? At any rate, after every leak or upgrade install I also have to repair with my devices.

I install leaks a lot so I'm getting good at it.
    10-07-14 11:15 PM
    Thanks Sarek1701 for confirming....My car is particularly annoying during the pairing process so I was hoping to save time because I also load tons of leaks!

Thanks anyway

I don't think Bluetooth pairings are part of a restore - might be a security issue? At any rate, after every leak or upgrade install I also have to repair with my devices.

I install leaks a lot so I'm getting good at it.
    Sarek1701 likes this.
    10-07-14 11:17 PM
    Thanks Sarek1701 for confirming....My car is particularly annoying during the pairing process so I was hoping to save time because I also load tons of leaks!

Thanks anyway
    Is it one of those that only pairs using a lot of painfully slow voice commands , that only works if you are on parking even though the passenger side has a sensor for the airbags that can totally tell there's someone sitting in there that could be operating the VR software - but no, you have to stop; and that also has a sophisticated stereo packed with all kinds of inputs, a HDD, GPS, even a touchscreen, but you still have to use the stupid voice commands?

If that's the case, I get you.

I'm looking at you, GM and UConnect.
    10-07-14 11:23 PM
    OMG, Yesssss it is exactly that! Aside from all the good stuff -- ie it has NO inputs, no HDD, no GPS, no touchscreen. a 2012 Infiniti and doesn't even have a bloody headphone jack so I can plug in an external audio device - it's a joke!

Is it one of those that only pairs using a lot of painfully slow voice commands , that only works if you are on parking even though the passenger side has a sensor for the airbags that can totally tell there's someone sitting in there that could be operating the VR software - but no, you have to stop; and that also has a sophisticated stereo packed with all kinds of inputs, a HDD, GPS, even a touchscreen, but you still have to use the stupid voice commands?

10-07-14 11:27 PM

LOL - my car is too old. I just have to worry about my Motorola earpiece, my wireless workout headphones, and my BlackBerry Speaker. Seconds at most.
    10-07-14 11:27 PM
    Yeah must pair everything again. Never had a leak save my pairs

Q10 with Telus on 10.3.1.396
    10-07-14 11:34 PM
    OMG, Yesssss it is exactly that! Aside from all the good stuff -- ie it has NO inputs, no HDD, no GPS, no touchscreen. a 2012 Infiniti and doesn't even have a bloody headphone jack so I can plug in an external audio device - it's a joke!
    Wow, even my 2010 Mini Cooper has an audio and usb inputs!!!

Crackberry Genius on Verizon 10.3.1.632
    10-07-14 11:40 PM
    No idea, they have a stupid old iPhone connector - that's the only thing they have. Even my 2009 model at least had a "headphone" jack input. My fault for not checking that they'd have the most basic feature in the world! Ugh

Wow, even my 2010 Mini Cooper has an audio and usb inputs!!!

Crackberry Genius on Verizon 10.3.1.632
    10-07-14 11:43 PM