Anyone have freezing text screens when connecting to vehicle bluetooth's? Lasts about 3mins then the text screens will appear instead of showing blank messages.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-15 08:39 PM
    2639****

Posted via CB10
    10-11-15 08:40 PM
    What's your device?
    Nothing here for PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639
    Also, you can try to delete your car from your phone and vice versa then add them to each other. Also try not to make your car "my car" and see if that helps.
    Don't forget to restart your device as well. Hope that helps.
    P.S.: Passport has issues with bluetooth and my phone is being RMA'd by BlackBerry itself after they couldn't figure out what the problem with my bluetooth was.
    10-12-15 10:58 PM
    I've done all that except the "My Car" thing. I'll try that tomorrow and see if it works. Thanks!
    10-13-15 12:09 AM
    Are you by chance using Blend also?

I haven't had it happened in a long time, but the 'bug' that you are describing sounds very similar to what I had when my phone was syncing everything with my PC.

If you had Blend turned on, turn it off and see if the lag stops.
    10-13-15 12:25 AM
    I tried not using the "My Car" feature but it did the same thing. I have had my Blend ON so I'll give that a try!

Also switched to the newest leak from the official because I was hoping that would solve it. Haven't had a chance to try it with the new OS leak yet either. Will post results.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-15 03:21 PM
    I tried not using the "My Car" feature but it did the same thing. I have had my Blend ON so I'll give that a try!

Also switched to the newest leak from the official because I was hoping that would solve it. Haven't had a chance to try it with the new OS leak yet either. Will post results.

Posted via CB10
    Also, Blend has been updated for a while but you need both the latest version (if you have the latest OS then you should already have this) but also on your computer. Since I've updated, I don't have this problem and I find that Blend runs a lot smoother all around.
    10-13-15 11:04 PM