04-11-14 04:09 PM
59 123
tools
    And sorry I misunderstood was trying to skim threads while doing other things and didn't process every post.
    Hey there! No problem, you are a busy man. The firm ware (though I'll check with my dealership) probably isn't the fix as my wife's iPhone has no issue connecting on my car (she is an extra device) no matter how many times either of us turn the car on or off. Also I saw it mentioned with a Honda as well on one of the threads so I'm going to hold tight to my theory that it is an android file that is screwing it up. For instance, today I had a pdf come into my email I tried to open it and kept getting the Android "HP Print" opening instead (new bug), so I deleted the HP Print and bingo, pdf opened like it should. I believe that it is something with the new android runtime and how it works with the apps but don't know how to fix it or prove it. Thanks buddy!
    11-19-13 03:13 PM
    Works perfectly fine in my 2013 Ford Fusion...same with BT audio streaming.

So it's probably the car?

Posted via CB10
    11-19-13 03:17 PM
    Works perfectly fine in my 2013 Ford Fusion...same with BT audio streaming.

So it's probably the car?

Posted via CB10
    Its happening with too many different makes of cars to pinpoint it to the car. If it was an isolated incident related only to MB then yes, but there have been others that report throughout the threads that it's happened to them.
    11-19-13 06:09 PM
    Its happening with too many different makes of cars to pinpoint it to the car. If it was an isolated incident related only to MB then yes, but there have been others that report throughout the threads that it's happened to them.
    Sorry I skimmed through the thread quickly got busy at work.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-13 06:23 PM
    Working fine with my C Class.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-13 06:29 PM
    My 2013 Chrysler 200 (u connect sys) works fine with everything with the exception of notifying me of new texts... it'll make and answer calls, play music, and read the text I'd I ask, but it won't show the notification on the screen or announce them like before.

So if I'm understanding correctly, loading the old blue tooth bar file foxes these issues? Can anyone link me to it?

Anyone else get new features for those that it's work right? My phone asked me to pick my car, and now shows the Chrysler and Uconnect sign/logo when it lock mode. Before it was like another headset kinda. It also shows some status under the logos of what's enabled (texts and emails) and emails wasn't an option previous to this leak.) I'll get some screen shots later to post here.

Posted Via CB10 on my BB10. (Curve 8530 > Curve 9330 > Z10 STL3 on TMO + Playbook)
    11-19-13 06:41 PM
    My 2013 Chrysler 200 (u connect sys) works fine with everything with the exception of notifying me of new texts... it'll make and answer calls, play music, and read the text I'd I ask, but it won't show the notification on the screen or announce them like before.

So if I'm understanding correctly, loading the old blue tooth bar file foxes these issues? Can anyone link me to it?

Anyone else get new features for those that it's work right? My phone asked me to pick my car, and now shows the Chrysler and Uconnect sign/logo when it lock mode. Before it was like another headset kinda. It also shows some status under the logos of what's enabled (texts and emails) and emails wasn't an option previous to this leak.) I'll get some screen shots later to post here.

Posted Via CB10 on my BB10. (Curve 8530 > Curve 9330 > Z10 STL3 on TMO + Playbook)
    Loading the older bar files didn't work-sorry. Someone will find the fix. At least yours is connecting each time you turn your car on. Mine and the other's won't. A real bummer.
    11-19-13 07:32 PM
    Loading the older bar files didn't work-sorry. Someone will find the fix. At least yours is connecting each time you turn your car on. Mine and the other's won't. A real bummer.
    Another thought, which source did you use to load the new OS (I don't think we discussed this). Just wondering if one autoloader has a slightly tweaked file where another may be more successful, especially when we think about the radio files being yanked from SDK and then autoloader created, one bad/slightly corrupted source radio could mess up one autoloader, where another could be fine.

I am no expert on creating the autoloader, this is just a possibility I glean from the little information and knowledge I have about how leaks are built.
    11-20-13 07:08 PM
    Another thought, which source did you use to load the new OS (I don't think we discussed this). Just wondering if one autoloader has a slightly tweaked file where another may be more successful, especially when we think about the radio files being yanked from SDK and then autoloader created, one bad/slightly corrupted source radio could mess up one autoloader, where another could be fine.

I am no expert on creating the autoloader, this is just a possibility I glean from the little information and knowledge I have about how leaks are built.
    I used the autoloaded off the SirJest post from the Bitcasa link.
    11-20-13 08:44 PM
    Dealing with this too - Got a 2010 CLS 550 that worked flawlessly before the 10.2.1 update on a Z10. Now, as others describe, you can pair the phone to the car (delete the old phone and add a new one, put the same code on both and it works) but as soon as the car turns off and on again, it stops working - meaning won't connect to the car via the phone. The device shows up but when you try to tell it to connect by touching it - it says something about no services are turned on in the detail and when you go to the detail you can see some Android-esque options but they don't save (for example "Headset" is off and I turn it on but it doesn't save). If I delete the bluetooth device from the phone and the car and start over it works. I'm thinking that there is something to the BT stack in 10.2.1 that is not finished/Android-esque. My question is will downgrading to 10.2.0 or worse, 10.1 will work? I'd love a fix but it's my boss' phone and car and he's pissed that I had him do a leak (which works fine on my Z10 and Nissan Juke and my wife's Q10) and he can't talk inside his Benz which he does all day long...

Any other thoughts? Thanks!-Tom
    11-20-13 09:50 PM
    Putting it back to 10.2.0 reestablishes working BT with the Benz. But 10.2.0 isn't as cool as 10.2.1 so that sucks.
    needforbbx likes this.
    11-21-13 12:40 PM
    I have a different issue with my KIA Optima. The phone works great and the link is fine, but ever since 10.1.x, my car no longer copies/keeps the contacts on my phone, so I have to always start calls with my phone (sort of defeats the purpose). I used to use the voice command option in my car to dial people but I can't do it anymore. Anyone have anything similar?
    11-21-13 01:18 PM
    Anybody figure out how to get it to work with Benz's?
    11-25-13 03:23 PM
    I have two separate bluetooth connections for the car - one for the phone and one for the music, it shows up as two distinct connections (Audi). The phone works fine, but the music doesn't work. It says connected, I try and play and no audio comes out of the speakers. The phone on the other hand works fine. Weird - this all started with the 10.2.1.1055 install on a Q10.
    11-25-13 03:35 PM
    Had the same problem. Would no longer paid with car and I had to downgrade.
    11-27-13 09:49 PM
    Having same issue in 2012 E350 Benz. Now I can't even get it to connect at all. Wifes Z10 with .1803 OS works great. Can't wait to try out next leak. Hoping for tomorrow

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 04:58 PM
    Hi, I've always had probs with BT devices, including my visor BlueAnt BT in the car. I always have to do a hard reset of my BlueAnt and then it will pair with my phone again and reload my contacts list. A pain I've gotten used to with every leak or new release version. Are you able to do a hard reset of your car BT so you can re-pair with your phone? I have found that with some BT devices you have to do that to win the battle.

I hope I ddin't repeat this advice if someone else already posted. I couldn't see that when skimming.

Hope you get it working!
    11-28-13 09:42 PM
    My BT issue with my 2012 ML350 miraculously fixed itself. Dunno how.
    I kept re-pairing my Z10 (OS 10.2.1.1055) with my car because as soon as I shut the car down the connection never returned automatically.
    I had to erase the profile from the car and the device from the phone and start from scratch. Takes 2 minutes.
    And suddenly, miracle after a weeks torture. It keeps conneting again, no problems. Perfect, like before.
    The only thing I did I did a reset on my phone after the successful pairing. But I am not sure if it did anything useful or it has anything to do with the results.
    Will not experiment with this, I am just happy it is working.

Good luck, everybody!

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 10:29 PM
    Z10 pairs fine with Honda to play music. Only issue I have is intermittent; it will sometime show the detailed song info and sometimes it will not. Can't seem to get it relay song info consistently. Hopefully next leak/update will correct this. Not a deal breaker for me; really this is the only real hiccough I have had with 10.2.1.1055.
    11-29-13 09:54 AM
    Similar issue with my earphones. Ok with cars, but cannot connect with earphones.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 10:08 AM
    Left my 350 GLK at a hotel park and fly for a week. Came back from trip paired the phone and car after deleting both devices on both car and phone- and, when I got home I turned car off and back on and nothing -same scenario as before - did not pair! Have to just wait for new leak to fix it. It has to doo with the Android files for sure.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-13 08:10 PM
    Same problem here... '13 F-150 with Sync. Worked perfectly with 10.2.0, but having pairing issues with 10.2.1.
    It'll find the device, pair, but then say "phone disconnected" and will hang when trying to download the phonebook. From that point on, manually pairing the device doesn't work. The Z10 also doesn't drop the connection when the truck is off.
    Works fine with other bluetooth devices.
    It's a leak... to be expected. Hopefully BB is aware of the problem and it will be resolved in an official release.

Bill
    12-03-13 11:46 AM
    It does not work with my 450gl Mercedes. I had to go back to 10.2.0. Only the music would work but not the hands free.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 12:08 PM
    I would hope that the devs would get a fix out for this soon. It is global in nature for anyone that downloaded and installed the 10.2.1.1055 OS as most are experiencing the same issues. I have no idea when the next beta leak will hit but my guess is the fix will be in it at that time--hopefully!!!
    12-11-13 07:10 PM
    Seems to work like a charm with the new leak.

Bill
    12-20-13 03:00 PM
59 123