04-30-18 01:40 PM
619 ... 1213141516 ...
tools
    You wouldn't happen to have a blue LED come on every time you boot, no?

If so, Having 'Blue LED' errors on your BlackBerry 10 device? Here's how to fix it! | CrackBerry.com
    02-02-16 07:06 AM
    Ya every time I turn on blue led is coming and it will be fr more than 5 minutes

Posted via CB10
    02-02-16 07:10 AM
    Then follow the instructions in the link above.
    02-02-16 07:11 AM
    As u said with the help of the link the blue light problem has been fixed
    But after that I turned off and turned on my mobile happy that no blue light blinked
    But all my data(text messages,photos,videos,apps) deleted and the data which I deleted earlier is back
    How to solve this issue??

Posted via CB10
    02-02-16 02:44 PM
    Please suggest me a solution

Posted via CB10
    02-03-16 09:51 AM
    As u said with the help of the link the blue light problem has been fixed
    But after that I turned off and turned on my mobile happy that no blue light blinked
    But all my data(text messages,photos,videos,apps) deleted and the data which I deleted earlier is back
    How to solve this issue??
    The instructions should have included steps to back up your phone's data before you applied the fix. At this point, I would load my most recent backup to the phone. As to the earlier-deleted data that came back, I would just delete them again.
    02-03-16 11:38 AM
    As you might have noticed, I'm slowly reuploading autoloaders before 10.3.2, for completeness's sake.
    02-20-16 09:16 PM
    Awesome..thanks a tonn
    02-21-16 11:44 AM
    Bitcasa has all files but google drive has only two, can you plz check and suggest whats the right one for z10 st100-1 plz.
    unable to download from Bitcasa, they get interrupted or says page unavailable
    02-21-16 11:56 AM
    Bitcasa has all files but google drive has only two, can you plz check and suggest whats the right one for z10 st100-1 plz.
    unable to download from Bitcasa, they get interrupted or says page unavailable
    Which files are you looking for, specifically?
    02-21-16 12:00 PM
    Does anyone have a blitz or even app bars for most any 10.3.1 os? I'm looking to see if I can downgrade the calendar but I'm not even sure it's possible. Otherwise if it's possible to extract bars from an autoloader but I think I remember that not being possible. Thanks.
    02-25-16 07:14 PM
    Does anyone have a blitz or even app bars for most any 10.3.1 os? I'm looking to see if I can downgrade the calendar but I'm not even sure it's possible. Otherwise if it's possible to extract bars from an autoloader but I think I remember that not being possible. Thanks.
    App bars are perfectly extractable. It's the OS/radio bars that aren't.
    02-25-16 07:14 PM
    Pre-10.3.2 autoloaders should be all up, on both drives, around tomorrow.
    conite likes this.
    02-29-16 07:51 PM
    Guys,

Just have a general question about these autoloaders. What is the difference between what thurask has uploaded and the ones located here on the blackberry support forum?:

Upgrading OS10 devices using Autoloader - BlackBerry Support Community Forums

I take it since thurask has "keys" by which to verify the zip files, it should be safe (unless someone just hacks it anyway and modifies the keys somehow, dunno).

I've been having the problem with the Z10 not being able to complete the security wipe quickly (it was going on 24+ hours and stuck at 98%). I am trying to reboot it, and the process has started over. (Link doesn't detect it even on reboot by the way) But I wanted to run the autoloader in any case just o make sure I have a "fresh" install. ( notice it says backing up apps at the beginning of the wipe, and I don't want anything backed up... on a side note, should I have both the amazon app and the amazon appstore app??? I have both now since the previous update)

I have a factory unlocked phone and was wondering whether the autoloaders would keep the OS "unlocked" or whether it would someone cause it to get locked.
    03-10-16 12:15 PM
    Guys,

Just have a general question about these autoloaders. What is the difference between what thurask has uploaded and the ones located here on the blackberry support forum?:

Upgrading OS10 devices using Autoloader - BlackBerry Support Community Forums

I take it since thurask has "keys" by which to verify the zip files, it should be safe (unless someone just hacks it anyway and modifies the keys somehow, dunno).

I've been having the problem with the Z10 not being able to complete the security wipe quickly (it was going on 24+ hours and stuck at 98%). I am trying to reboot it, and the process has started over. (Link doesn't detect it even on reboot by the way) But I wanted to run the autoloader in any case just o make sure I have a "fresh" install. ( notice it says backing up apps at the beginning of the wipe, and I don't want anything backed up... on a side note, should I have both the amazon app and the amazon appstore app??? I have both now since the previous update)

I have a factory unlocked phone and was wondering whether the autoloaders would keep the OS "unlocked" or whether it would someone cause it to get locked.
    Most of those appear to be my files reposted on DepositFiles; the names are identical, and as far as I know, only I bother to put up separate STL100-4 files.

If you really want to check if they're the same files, they should still work through verifying the hash and/or the PGP key. If they work, then they're identical. Or, if you don't want molasses speeds like DepositFiles free, use my Bitcasa/Google Drive links.

As for locking your phone, no. Network locking is in a level other than the OS (firmware?), and can't be changed through OS updates. That one's in the readme file on either cloud link.
    03-10-16 12:25 PM
    Thanks, yes I managed to see it in the last portion of the main readme file just now. At first I only saw the "keyfiles". Giving me a lot of beans to download the file on google drive through the web interface, though I don't know why. I "copied" the file to my google drive and downloaded the desktop app and it SEEMS to be downloading... holy crap, just checked it, I think it's done....

Thanks again.
    03-10-16 12:41 PM
    thanks
    03-14-16 09:32 PM
    Okay, there's been some issues with Bitcasa recently, so I had to regenerate the share link. It's still the same "paste instead of click", but it shouldn't 404 this time.

New link: https://drive.bitcasa.com/send/SodRh...7kmwAl193F7fj4

Of course, this does disable the Bitly link, so the URL for that should change. Maybe to this thread?
    03-31-16 12:28 AM
    Thanks !!

With your method and autoloader i can revive my BB Z10 !
    04-03-16 05:26 PM
    I got a 403 on the new bitcasa link...
    04-12-16 09:20 AM
    I got a 403 on the new bitcasa link...
    (copy URL and paste into address bar)
    ?
    04-12-16 09:09 PM
    Using the Google Drive link always worked getting the files!
    Thank you, Sir! Respects!
    04-13-16 05:47 PM
    Hi, Bitcasa doesn't work again 404 error,
    and in google disk there are only two files. Can you please check it?
    04-18-16 07:59 AM
    Hi, Bitcasa doesn't work again 404 error,
    and in google disk there are only two files. Can you please check it?
    I don't know what the hell is up with Bitcasa.

As for Google, I see 2 files and 11 folders. Which browser are you using?
    04-18-16 01:41 PM
    Bitcasa should work now, try it.
    04-18-16 02:26 PM
619 ... 1213141516 ...