03-24-14 10:10 PM
55 123
    Very Toronto Mapleleaf of you.....................
    Not from oh Canada. Blackhawks fan, but I like a nautical theme.
    03-24-14 08:42 PM
    So, if you don't want to downgrade, just keep your BlackBerry in plain sight or just keep it in your pocket until you use it........if it is that big of a concern.
    03-24-14 08:45 PM
    Hi, guys and thanks for a the comments and information. I have decided to keep for a bit so I can try it out probably. However I've noticed another thing. When I open apps that I have installed from snap, I says "Unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped" it says it one every android app I have installed, but it doesn't say it on apps I've installed through Blackberry World

Why does it do this? Does anyone know?

Posted via my AWESOME BlackBerry Z10
    Hi. I haven't read through this entire thread, so I don't know if this has been made clear for you yet. There's a wide range of technical ability on this site, from rank amateurs to uber technical people. I am mostly an amateur.

The leaks vary in how "complete" they are or in how close they are to being ready to be "official" releases. I believe Bla1ze tried to explain this in his original post on this leak, but this leak is pretty raw and it's not advisable to load it on your "daily driver" phone you use every day or for work.

I'm not as technical so I wait until a leak is more "ripe" before I try it. I'm currently on for my Q10 and Z10. There's this 10.3 leak and a (close to that) leak available that I'm waiting to try. I have one phone I need for work.

Another thing to take note of is the current OS official on the carriers is or thereabouts. So if you see a leak that's 10.2.x.xxxx, you know it's not that drastic a change. But when you see 10.3, it might be more dramatic a change and thus a less refined OS. I realize there are different branches of OS development and I don't want to give you bad info, but I believe this is a safe bet.

My bottom line input is threefold- 1) read carefully the initial announcement on leaks before loading. Some of your questions were already answered in the initial article. 2) Read through some of the forum posts by users to get a sense of what's going on with the leak. You may realize there's a lot going on and decide to wait. 3) Don't load a "raw" leak on a phone that you need everyday or for work.

I hope some of this was helpful.

Via CB10 & Z10 or Q10
    FF22 likes this.
    03-24-14 08:49 PM
    that is badge of honour! why would you want to delete it?

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 08:58 PM
    OP has answers, no need to carry this one on any longer.
    03-24-14 10:10 PM
55 123