The version of the Link is the latest which is 1.2.1.31. Any one has this problem?
    11-28-13 09:07 AM
    Are you meaning remote file access?
    11-28-13 09:09 AM
    Not remote access. In the Link program it doesn't see my Z10. It says connect a device to begin managing it but I have the Z10 connected.

Just an update, I found out what's causing it. As soon as I turn on USB mass storage option on my Z10, the Link program will lose the connection. If I turn that option off then Link can see and connect to Z10 no problem. Anyone has seen this problem? My computer has Windows 8.1 on it, I wonder if there is a compatibility issue.
    Last edited by zzbsb; 11-28-13 at 09:27 AM.
    11-28-13 09:14 AM
    All USB ports? Anti Virus disabled for testing? Firewall disabled for testing? Does USB mode on the BB provide the usual mapped drives in Windows Explorer?

What have you tried yourself to resolve the issue?
    11-28-13 09:27 AM
    Not remote access. In the Link program it doesn't see my Z10. It says connect a device to begin managing it but I have the Z10 connected.

Just an update, I found out what's causing it. As soon as I turn on USB mass storage option on my Z10, the Link program will lose the connection. If I turn that option off then Link can see and connect to Z10 no problem. Anyone has seen this problem? My computer has Windows 8.1 on it, I wonder if there is a compatibility issue.
    Turning on USB mass storage will do that. It's by design, not a compatibility issue, or a bug.
    zocster and zzbsb like this.
    11-28-13 09:42 AM
    Turning on USB mass storage will do that. It's by design, not a compatibility issue, or a bug.
    Thanks. I didn't know that. So what's the point of USB mass storage then?
    11-28-13 10:23 AM
    Thanks. I didn't know that. So what's the point of USB mass storage then?
    USB mass storage is for fast access to your files so that you can copy/move/add quickly.
    11-28-13 11:06 AM

To use your USB, it's best to turn off your WiFi. I find this makes BBLink work the best if you need use your USB. As soon as you turn that off you will see the mount volumes suddenly turn on.
    11-28-13 09:48 PM