08-20-13 02:48 AM
61 123
tools
    Life and Time Saver. Keep the tools coming.
    06-28-13 01:36 PM
    Darcy:

Thanks ever so much for developing this program. I decided to drop down from 10.2 to 10.1,0.2062 and, of course my restore wouldn't. A couple of clicks with your program and I was in business.
    06-28-13 08:59 PM
    I've got a new version with status status indicators and all that fun stuff, just unifying with some other tools, developing a few more, and have to do some further testing. Give me a week, still super busy with the flooding here and work. Hoping we get power back in my office in the next 24 hours or so and that'll start getting my schedule back to normal. Just wanted people to know I haven't forgotten about this.

If anyone has ideas for more tools, please PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Posted via CB10
    saxxman and Adam Szucs like this.
    06-28-13 10:55 PM
    I'm realizing that, as soon as Mireo gets the map file on the sd card, this won't be near as painfully slow!

Posted via CB10
    Hamilton Guy likes this.
    06-28-13 11:24 PM
    I'm realizing that, as soon as Mireo gets the map file on the sd card, this won't be near as painfully slow!

Posted via CB10
    +1 That was painful, 2.3gb backup when my norm prior to installing Mireo was about 275 meg. I was at 90% restore and I realized that the 10% would take about the same time as a "normal" restore
    saxxman likes this.
    06-30-13 07:14 AM
    Very good idea, Thank you very much
    07-14-13 06:10 AM
    Hello all…. Have been reading up all of this and some of this makes sense but havent been able to make any progress….. Though this thread is old i hope u guys will be able to help me out….. So heres my story…
    I had issues with my bbm and hence did a security wipe on my Z10 after backing up on the link, my device has the lastest software that is available here in India and that is 10.1.0.273 also have the latest blackberry link 1.1.1(build 33) and have the lastest software on my mac book pro also.
    I did the security wipe independently on the phone and when i tried restoring it just kept getting stuck at 664kb though i was patient and did leave it alone for a cpl of hours.
    I also tried to restore step by step but the same result. No progress.
    I have tried all different permutations combinations to no avail…..
    Now the newest problem is that every time i connect my phone to my mac thru a cable it doesnt show up in the link and creates a separate icon which says "blackberry cd" and leads me to the installation of the BB link again and again…. Now unless this is solved i cant make any progress whatsoever….
    So guys kindly help me out and if u can plzz explain to me step by step…. as i am not too tech savvy and wont understand too many technical words…
    Need the data badly…. atleast my contacts…. PLZZZZZ HELP ME
    Thanxxx…
    08-17-13 12:34 PM
    i have posted a problem here….. can u plzzzz help me plzzzz
    08-17-13 03:25 PM
    Try it on another computer to determine if your problem is the phone or your Mac.

Sounds like you might have a bad Z10. You could try downloading and installing a Leaked OS higher than the official one.
    08-19-13 04:07 AM
    Hey i tried it on a windows pc as well but no luck…… where do i find a leak and how do i download it ??? hope it wont screw up things further….
    08-19-13 04:18 AM
    Hey i tried it on a windows pc as well but no luck…… where do i find a leak and how do i download it ??? hope it wont screw up things further….
    This is not the right forum for this conversation. Look at the main CrackBerry.com, you will find posts about Leaks.

The other thing to do is create a new thread with your question where others will probably be happy to help you out.
    08-20-13 02:48 AM
61 123